It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bbc news 24 Strange one other night !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am hoping to find someone who may have recorded via the red button or by any other means bbc news 24 !

When: bbc news 24 sat 10th / sun 11th sep 2011 12:00am

Why: Whilst i was watching and the prgram started the news broadcaster began by reading the headlines, her first headline began "evidence found of co-oberation between Gadaffi regeme, MI6 and the FBI. She was reading this from the video thing that scrolls there script! however pretty much straight away the videprinter stopped and she had to go to her paper notes which took an uncomfortable couple of minuites to get organised. However after this point there was no further mention about this connection with gadaffi.

I have been onto the bbc website and the particular half hour of news is unavailable to re-watch!

Is there something here ? a quick change of news been reported? somekind of censorship?

would be interested to see the clip of news again!

Just to add i can not find any other online articles (Recent) regarding this Gadaffi MI6 and FBI link but am absolute certain this is what she read, and the video could back this up!
edit on 12-9-2011 by Exforcesuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
OOOOOOOO, i would love to seee that bit of footage.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I didn't see it myself as i don't watch BBC news, but it would be very interesting to watch. Anyone checked youtube yet?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother

Have checked you tube but sadly no joy !

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Exforcesuk

This sound about right?

Libya: Gaddafi regime's US-UK spy links revealed

EDIT: It's not video I know, but the story might be what you mention.

st.
edit on 12-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

This certainly coulb be the story although it is a week earlier ! Perhapps then this explains the problem with the reporters videoprinter stopping as she was clearly reading news from a week old! just a failure on bbc news 24 is most likely, and addmitedly wthout the footage was never goona make a great conspiricy!

Thx for article !

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I've seen this happen before.
Post 9/11 there was a breaking new announcement about an envoy being spotted in Afganistan.
They also mentioned OBL was in one of the cars.
They broke to commercial and never spoke of it again.
That's when I realized the whole 9/11 story was bogus.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by priceless34

Funny you mention this as i do remember seein a video of BBC news reporting on 9/11 before a certain event happened! I think it was about the collapse of building 7, even though live pictures showed it standing and te time on the tv was before the event even happened!

Another very strange one !

edit on 12-9-2011 by Exforcesuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I believe you will find recent threads here on ATS about the topic of a strange joining of forces.

About last Friday or so....

new topics

top topics

join