It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The suffering of the Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Deut 28:64-67 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind: And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life: In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

Jer 13:24-25 Therefore will I scatter them as the stubble that passeth away by the wind of the wilderness. This is thy lot, the portion of thy measures from me, saith the LORD; because thou hast forgotten me, and trusted in falsehood.

In the year 70 Jerusalem destroyed (1.100.00 killed; 97.000 in custody)

In the year 115-117 Riots against Jews in Mesopotan, Egypt and Cyprus. More than 100.000 Jews being on a discusting way to be murdered.

In the year 132-135 a big riot against Jews in Palestine under BarKochba, who said to be the Messiah. More than 500.000 be killed, and thousand sell as slaves.

In the year 135 the beginning of persecution from the Jews by emperor Hadrianus. Jerusalem will build again and become a forbidden place of Jews. Circumcision, eating from unleaven bread and partying will be punished with death.

In the year 315 emperor Constantin the Great making laws against Jews.

In the year 279- 395 Theodosius the Great arrest all Jews from all high places and calls a law out that he will destroy all synagogues.

In the year 613 persecution of Jews in Spain. All Jews who want not to be baptist have to move the country. A few years later they've been robbed from possessions and became slaves for Christian masters. All the children of Jews from 7 years and older where taken away and to give to Christians to raise them.

In the year 1096 bloody persecution of Jews in Germany on the beginnig of the crusade. More than 12.000 Jews where been killed.

In the year 1121 must al Jews being moved out of Belgium unless they're give their hart to Jesus.

In the year 1130 the Jews in London has tom pay more than a million pond sterling, because they had said that they have killed a sick man.

In the year 1146-1147 new persecution of Jews in Germany by the start of the second crusade. The French monk Rudolf calls to start with extirpation of the Jews.

In the year 1181 the French King Philip August moves out every Jew out of his territory. All their immovables bcome own to the king, and their moving goods are saled.

In the year 1189 by the coronation from Richard Leeuwenhart (Lionheart) in London their become a riot against Jews, and their houses been burned and many died in it. In the years after there where in many cities from England de Jews be robbed of their goods and be killed. Their law was that all stuff belongs to Jews belong to the king. And his successor took in nine years after more than 8 1/2 million pond sterling off.

In the year 1215 the 4th Lateran Concilion decide to take measures against Jews.

In the year 1290 Eduard 1 drive out all Jews from England. More than 16.000 leave England.

In the year 1298 persecution of Jews in Bayern, France and Austria. In Röttingen breaks the hell loose, because the Jews should dishonour a host. The noble Rindfleisch claimed to be call by God to erase all Jews from earth. More than 140 Jewish villages been destroyed and more than 100.000 Jews been killed.

In the year 1306 King Philip the Beauty moves all Jews from France. More than 100.000 Jews leave the country without means of subsitence.

In the year 1320 In France starts a crusade and 120 villages of Jews being destroyed.

In the year 1321 The Jews being persecuted to tell leprous to poisening the springs and the rivers in the French Guienne. More than 5000 Jews being burned.

In the year 1348 persecution of Jews in Europe because of the pleque. In Straatsburg 2000 Jews be burned. In Mainz 6000 Jews killed. In Erfurt 3000 Jews Killed. And in Worms had 400 Jews hisself in their houses be burned.

In the year 1370 a few Jews become in Holland to be burned because the dishonour a host.

In the year 1391 persecution of Jews in Spain. In Sevilla there are more than 70 Jewish villages be burned.

In the year 1394 the second persecution of Jews in France. Many escaped to Germany and Italy.

In the year 1453 the Franciscanic monk Capistrano got in Poland from the King, that the Jews lose their privileges.

In the year 1478 the start of the Inquisition against Jews in Spain.

In the year 1492 leave more than 300.000 Jews Spain.

In the year 1497 must move Jews from Portugal

In the year 1516 first ghetto in Venice

In the year 1540 Jews must move out Napels, and ten years later out of Genua and Venice

In the year 1593 Pope Clemens the 3th moved the Jews from their churchstates, only in Rome, Ancona and Avignon they might stay. But if they are on anoither place they become galley-slave.

In the year 1794 Jews been to drive to particulary places in Russia. Under Alexander (1815-'55) more restrictions. And the Jews must be in a 25 years military service. More than 100.000 Flee Russia.

In the year 1846-1878 Pope Pius the 9th restrict more laws against Jews.

In the year 1881 new persecution of Jews in Russia. More restrictions. Many Jews emigrate to America. In 25 year more than 3 million Jews leaf East Europe.

In the year 1903-1905 many Jews being killed in Russia and more than 100.000 became in extreme poverty.

In the year 1933 beginning of the persecution of Jews in Germany. In 1935 it would be forbidden to marry between Jews and Ariers. On november 9 and 10 the Kristallnight. Mass imigration form more than 300.000 Jews.

In the year 1941-1945 mass destruction of Jews. 6 million Jews leave their live in concentrationcamps and been gassify.

may 14 1948 Israel.

This is the history of the Jews. Are they so stubborn or are they masochistic, blind, deaf? Whatever?

You can't deny these following words in the Scripture:

Jews think that they cannot speak out the Name of the One they had crusified. But how you want to take Him in your life if you do not like to say what is written in: Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Don't you want to be saved, do you like it to be persecuted? You must be insane....

PS = My apology for my English, it is not my mothers tongue

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I personally don't see the fate of the Jews being any of my concern.
If there are Jews living in Palestine and have a family history of being in that region for a hundred and fifty years or something, I think they should be allowed to live there in peace with their Muslim and Christian neighbors but the immigrants should take a hint from the failure of the Israel experiment and go back to where they came from, for the sake of those who do belong there.
As far as evangelizing the Jews, we should think of them no differently than we would a Muslim or a Hindu.
edit on 12-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm sorry but they must've been doing something bad if they keep getting kicked out of different countries...
Do you notice how you don't list any reasons for these "horrible actions against Jews?"

The fact of the matter is they would go into a country, start horrible lending practices, and when the people realized they got duped out of all their money and possessions, they would get mad and kick them out.
Then, the Jews would move onto another country and do the same thing.

Do you really believe the Jews did nothing wrong, yet were persecuted for thousands of years by multiple civilizations?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I can imagine your thoughts, but the Bible isn't finished... can you remember what Arafat has saying in Oslo when he got the nobelprice of the year? He said, that as soon it is peace (shalom) in Israel, he would in a short time after it kill all the Jews... and that my friend, is what shall happen. Because all muslims want to have the Jews death or under what you called "dhimma". For what you wrote you cannot be a Christian or you have never read the Bible, but Jerusalem will be destroyed and there will be not any Jew alive in Israel!!! And they, the Jews will for all time sake not to be found wherver on Earth!

I think it cost maybe a decade to understand, but as far you could see what shall happening in Israel.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

As I said.. English is not my mothers tongue. It'll cost me hours to translaten it in your language... if you want to know why they been moved out several countries, I will send it you in Dutch, so you can translate it yourself if you want that?

In het jaar 70 Verwoesting van Jeruzalem (1. 100.000 gedood; 97.000 geraakten in gevangenschap).

In het jaar 115 - 117 De opstanden der Joden in Mesopotanië, Egypte en Cyprus. (Joden en Romeinen pleegden in de bloedige oorlogen ongelofelijke wreedheden jegens elkander. Honderdduizenden mensen werden op gruwelijke wijze vermoord.)

In het jaar 132 - 135 De grote opstand der Joden in Palestina onder BarKochba, die zich als Messias uitgaf (500.000 Joden gedood; duizenden gevangenen als slaven verkocht).

In het jaar 135 Begin van de vervolging der Joden door Keizer Hadrianus. Jeruzalem wordt als een heidense stad weer opgebouwd; op de tempelberg ontstaat en Jupitertempel; op de heuvel Golgotha wordt en Venustempel opgericht. De Joden wordt het betreden van de heilige stad op straffe des doods verboden. De besnijdenis, het lezen van de wet, het eten van ongezuurde broden en het houden van feesten wordt met de dood gestraft.

In het jaar 315 Keizer Constantijn de Grote vaardigt wetten tegen de Joden uit.

In het jaar 379 - 395 Theodosius de Grote, sluit de Joden van alle ambten en hoge plaatsen uit en roept een wet in het leven, die de verwoesting van hun synagogen veroorlooft, als daaraan godsdienstige doeleinden verbonden zijn.

Shall I go on?

edit on 12/9/11 by OldHag because: Paste it in Dutch so you can translate it!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Just a thought for your thread. The reason for what has been happening to the Jews since 70 AD.

Curse of the Apocalypse.

The Jews are not supposed to die out completely. There is always supposed to be a remnant. However it appears that currently they are undergoing a "refining process." And for that I would refer to the prophecy of Amos 9.

8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.
9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.
10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.
11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.
13 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.
14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldHag

For what you wrote you cannot be a Christian or you have never read the Bible, but Jerusalem will be destroyed and there will be not any Jew alive in Israel!!!
I am a Christian and I read the Bible quite a lot.
Jerusalem was destroyed as predicted by Daniel, so that prophecy has already been completed.
You may be thinking of some sort of complex philosophy regarding calculating numbers and dates and such but not the Bible as a teaching.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I Was particulary talking about Jews... you are talking about Christians.Jews who've been call His Name become Christians.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I knew many people who read the Bible but they haven't the Comforter:

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OldHag

So you came up with this philosophy on your own?
Just you, your Bible, and the Comforter?
Explain how this revelation came about, this truth you speak of.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Oh that's easy to tell if you want on your knees and ask God to come live in your heart - you could read it yourself, because for now you asked me like Moses to put a towl for my blinking head!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OldHag

What I was referring to is this statement of prophecy you made.

but Jerusalem will be destroyed and there will be not any Jew alive in Israel!!!
What verse were you reading in the Bible when the Holy Spirit gave you this prophecy?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with provecy... if you read the Bible and study it verse by verse you will see the true at all!

I study the bible since 1995 every day, read it now for nine times totally. If I ask you in what time this: Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. happen, what will you answer?

edit on 12/9/11 by OldHag because: explanation how long my life with Him!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
from their very beggining they have denied their Gods commands, they build false idols, they committe adultry, they steal from thy neighbors, ( bernie madoff prime example) they think their "dung" dont stink, no wonder their God keeps re-sending them into exile. Geesh look what is happening again. They have managed to come out of the nothingness and actually gain control of the american/ word reserve, not one jew if my memory recalls me correctly was taken out in the 9-11, if my memory serves me right wasnt the hear- say they were told not to go to work that day? this may be wrong what i said, i cant find my source right know. What Im seeing here is once again the israelis are getting yet another chance and perhaps blowing it again. As with the mindset of most americans, let them blow each other up, it is their religous wars, not mine. However whenever religion and politics mingle they always end in a throw down knock out war.
peace out everyone, you never know what the tomorrows will reveal.
edit on 12-9-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2011 by lbndhr because: spell check

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

We are not so much different as them!
Count your blessings

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OldHag

If there is a heaven it belongs to them, they suffered in life as did Jesus, I would love to be blessed with a second of pain for an eternity of elation

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tritan

They are the reason for Jesus suffering.

top topics

join