It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of a CD at building 7?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hi ATS.

i was reading some threads about 9-11 and most of the times it's just that, reading..
now i was scouring youtube after i read about a video called 'this is an orange'.

i thought it was pretty on point and for those of who you who haven't seen it, here it is:

but this thread is about the following clip.
i've never seen this one before and the search didn't bring up much.
it this proof of a CD?
has this made the rounds on ATS?
i'd like some opinions and feedback

Thanks ATS.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No surprise here....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TegReturns
No surprise here....

expand a little please.

not very helpfull this way

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

That "unseen" footage has been around awhile, and probably here in several threads. nothing new, you aren't going to convince "them" to look into it, pretty much it's a waste of time now, all we do is reiterate the same points we already know, then slap each other on the back for not being "sheeple" and moan about "them" not listening.

all the proof in the world is already out there, no additional youtube video will make a difference.

That said, I have seen "this is an orange and it's quite interesting. A good video to send to a friend who's on the fence.

One good thing about that 2nd video is the slightly different angle. You can CLEARLY see the side of the building, in tact, collapsing from the bottom UP. The entire side is moving down as 1 piece.

So unless this was some epic fire of unmeasurable heat, and some how made it into the basement even though the fire was started by debris, you've got even more proof of shenanigans with WTC7.

I could have done without the constant screen wipes, stupid music, and that DAMN clip of Larry saying pull it.
edit on 12-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

i'm all to aware nobody's going to change their mind after 10 years.
this thread is not for that purpose, i want to know the opinion of fellow ATS-ers.

obviously this vid has done the rounds?
what did the so called 'debunkers' say this was?

not calling anyone out, this thread is for my own sake and to make up my own mind.

i'd like to hear arguments from both sides.

continue

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I apologize... What I mean is that 10 years later all kinds of new proof, and evidence is showing up that proves 9/11 was an inside job. It pisses me off to no end that this stuff was not made available sooner, in re; new evidence. EX: The vid of the Pentagon strike.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by kn0wh0w

One good thing about that 2nd video is the slightly different angle. You can CLEARLY see the side of the building, in tact, collapsing from the bottom UP. The entire side is moving down as 1 piece.

So unless this was some epic fire of unmeasurable heat, and some how made it into the basement even though the fire was started by debris, you've got even more proof of shenanigans with WTC7.

I could have done without the constant screen wipes, stupid music, and that DAMN clip of Larry saying pull it.
edit on 12-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

thanks for the reply.

i didn't make this cheesy vid btw, just found it

i had never seen it before and was quite shocked actually.

hence the thread..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I've never seen it either.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
A single core column failure cannot cause a building to collapse symmetrically at free-fall speed. For that to happen, the columns would have to be removed symmetrically and within milliseconds of each other. For the building to free-fall, the core columns on the floors that should have provided resistance must have been also removed.

It was a controlled demolition, the fire-hypothesis doesn't play out in reality.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
thanks for the input so far guys and gals.

going to a little shameless bump of my own thread

i´d like a little more feedback.

much appreciated

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I saw both videos a few weeks ago for the first time. I didn't even know there was really a 'conspiracy' surrounding 9/11 (believe it or not). On 9/11 I watched the news coverage like everyone else. I did nothing that entire day but watch. And cry. The day after I put it away, I locked up the experience and went about my business. It was a terribly sad day for me...Anyway flash forward ten years later and my little one is asking me all sorts of questions and it seems she knows quite a few facts of her own. I decided that I should watch the original news coverage because she had asked how many buildings fell and I said two...no wait three. She says, "what happened to the third building?" I said "I'm not sure". So there I am looking up 'CNN 9/11 building collapse' and sure enough I find what I am looking for only...it doesn't seem the same anymore. After ten years the horror of that day is still fresh but the way it happened seemed funny to me. Not right. It didn't take more than few clicks to find the truthers out there felt the same way I do. I wasn't talked into being a truther...I did my own research to the best of my ability and I used my very own personalized common sense to come to the same conclusion thousands of other people already have. There is something fundamentally wrong with the official story version of events. I am not ever going to believe that WTC 1, 2 AND 7 are the only three steel reinforced concrete buildings to ever collapse from a fire. I refuse to believe that the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima could leave steel reinforced concrete buildings standing at near ground zero and yet an aluminum plane and some fire could level two of the tallest buildings in the world, never mind building 7. I often wonder why so many people can accept all of the strange coincidences that just happened to occur on that one singular day. Add up the anomolies for yourself...it's alot to digest. The buildings are only one aspect.

top topics

join