It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons and other bad things from the other side: A few questions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've always been interested in these things, never quite believed in it myself, as remember, seeing is believing, but I was wondering if anyone here would like to share some tales of anything they have encountered.

I'm neither a skeptic or believer, I feel ridiculing people for beliefs, if they believe in it enough its immature, ignorant and just plain trolling really. I believe in other elements of this topic, such as ghosts and what not, but after reading a few threads on here people seem to be incredibly wary of even trying to "contact" these entities.

Do they have physical form?
What types of demons are their?
Is there anything worse than a demon?
What made you believe in them?
How did you get involved with something like this?
What are they capable of?

Thanks for reading.

V.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I have seen a black figure in the general shape of a human walking through my living room.
Not sure if it's physical, or mental?

The Devil.

Seeing a few, and feeling their presence.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
1 believes they are energies once that lived within simular 3 dimensional boundires but failed their classes in this Universal school of maturity and development that also chose to remain in the LOW density they prefer due to their actions upon others. Their managers I feel are more powerful then them. SOme may consider them interdimensional or ultra dimensional beings of the negative kind..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The previous residence I lived at we had a lot of activity. It started off slow then escalated. Doors would slam, things would turn on and off. Then it started getting physical, started getting shoved, our moods would change to complete evil toward eachother. We would leave the house and be completely fine, But once we returned we were fighting and arguing. The air seemed heavier even. We would see black figures constantly. Inside and out. The guy across the street would spread salt around his house and chant protection. Never met the dude but figured he knew something was going on. All around just creepy. Now that we moved things are much much better. It's airier

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kermitker

Interesting accounts people, doors slamming seems to be a favorite.

I was once in my kitchen, making a cup of tea and I had a really weird encounter with something with physical form.

It was late, I just returned from being the dezzo driver on a night out and was about go to bed. I was thirsty, so I proceeded to make tea. My kitchen has a window and beneath the window is my sink, which is on the parallel wall to one of the door ways, and as it was dark outside so the window kind of acted as a mirror (could pretty much see everything in it). So there I was filling the kettle up, and I just see the door pop open, like someone was sticking their head in the room without opening the door fully. Pretty much a few seconds after I saw the door pop open, I heard the words..

"What are you doing here."
"Making tea, what are you doing here" I replied, (thinking it was my mum/step dad or something thinking I was staying at a pals or something.)

Then boom, door slams, and I go to see who it was, and all I saw was a woman strolling into the living room. Still thinking it could be my mum, as it was dark I didn't really know what was going on, I continued the tea making. That's when I started to think about it...

Was it my mum? No, different voice, was it my step dad? No, it didn't have a mans voice. Was my mum even awake? Probably not, so I left the kitchen. Asked the rents about it the next day, and they thought I was the one that slammed the door!?

Weird times.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

ABSOLUTELY REAL FROM EXPERIENCE I HAVE A GOOD VIDEO OF A MEXICAN SATANIC PRIEST BEING DELIVERED FROM THE EVIL SPIRITS HIS VOICE CHANGES A COUPLE OF TIME AND EVEN STARTS HOULING OF COURSE IT WAS THE DEMONS, AND YES THERE ARE KINGDOMS WITH CHIEF DEMONS BUT ABOVE THE STRUCTURE ARE FALLEN ANGELS EXAMPLE SATAN,ALL THIS IS BASED ON BIBLICAL THEOLOGY OF COURSE SINCE ONE THIRD OF THE ANGELS FELL WITH HIM, DEMONS CAN POSSES HUMANS AND EVEN ANIMALS, ANGELS(GOOD AND BAD) CAN MANIFEST THEMSELVES IN HUMAN FORM,THESE SPIRITS ARE VERY DECEITFUL ONE HAS TO BE REALLY CLOSE TO GOD TO BE ABLE TO EVEN BE AROUND DEMONS AND NOT BE AFRAID, ALL THIS AND MUCH MORE IS FOUND IN THE HOLY SCRIPTURES..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK

I believe that most spirits (including demons do) have a physical form, i have not had contact with an elemental so thats.. i have no idea (supposedly they do not) Demons- usually a shaped shadow from my sight, their eyes do tend to stick out but not like a humans eye more like a bold glowing no pupil no inner eye color, just boldly glowing (of course all are different) that is just the one i had seen

I believe that though demons are in general strictly speaking( evil) though i do believe they have the ability to reason with anything but the belief of god, as of there being so many (legions) of them, i would definitly say different but it is probably hard to tell unless hard thoughts of distinguishing, some are more easily angered and they all have different interest

i do believe that there are spirits whom are more corrupt than demons though its rare i believe

having contact with them, only sight and hearing, when i was friends with someone who was dabbled in witchcraft

They are capable of whatever someone lets them be, if you do not let them in your life they will not have strength to do everything they want, witchcraft goes off of willpower, demons use willpower for their wants

V.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

If you think you have a demon in your home, I seriously suggest being careful. If you're projecting negativity ( be it anger depression sadness) some times dark things are drawn to that, and quite often if you willingly invite them, they will come. The projecting of negative energy is a tricky thing to stop doing but if you think something has come to you, it's time to learn. If you're simply curious I suggest being very careful inviting them in can be one of the worst mistakes anyone can make. Now those that wish to debunk this tread lightly if you're going to call something like this into your home be very very careful I beg you. I am not promising they will answer the first time, or the second time you call, but if they do or you are already projecting negativity and you call out and they do answer it will be up to you to get rid of it. Now keep in mind the whole purpose to demons is to torment and sap energy and erase any and all positivity. It's really awful, and they most often don't come after you. They just will do whatever they can to enslave you. The best way is doing nothing to you, instead going after your loved ones, or anyone or anything you care about. Here is a link to a thread with some of my experiences. I start posting on page 5 and I write out my personal experiences with something very dark that was drawn to my negativity. I can't say if it was a demon, but it definitely changed the way I think about these types of things. I can't imagine the hell they could bring.

Here's the link
(there's a lot to read here, so get comfy if you're interested)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hopefully the links work. Take your pic, It's a really long description of all the # that happened and how I got whatever it was in my home. Just be careful, that's my best advice and these are my experiences with the dark things that share our world.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK

How did you get involved with something like this?

Yes
They are all Satans errand boys no one is more evil than the others
Yes Satan their master he controls them but he still has to answer to God
It's Biblical
Its interesting
Anything that God allows them to do but he still has the final say so on it

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
good topic. I began life as a paranormal investigator as an open minded sceptic. I am now a full believer. Weird things that we cant explain happen. What ever they are called ie demons in this part of the world. I am yet to experience one, however the way i see it is like this.

There is tons of stories and accounts from legit people, a small percentage are likely to be true.

new topics

top topics

join