It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

75% of Republicans only care if the nominee can beat Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

How is this any different than *ANYONE BUT BUSH*???

I was no fan of Bush but I am already just as sick of peeps complaining ALL the Reps care about is who can beat Obama...I have to wonder how many still have residue of the above mentioned bumper sticker about Bush on their cars.

It's the same sentiment, different President. How is one any worse than the other?

So far I haven't seen anyone burn a likeness of Obama!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yes"stopping" Obama is not more important than the issues!:

It simply IS: the issue!.
the uncertainty generated by the so called"healthcare "reform"alone is enough to throw off the "business cycle" for years."Logjamming the congress" to keep things from "getting Done" is a positive thing if the outcome is bigger govt/or just "undesirable"

.It has nothing to do with race! Personally I think congressmen should be home in their districts for most of the year and only go to washington a few times a year to debate and vote.

IMHO:Overall the less the govt does the better.

edit on 12-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingNothing
No surprise. Republican base is plagued with bigotry and hate for Obama that they will support any crazy candidates...like Perry....Bachmann....and mmm..maybe Romney.

I think ATS is better than the race card. No, the Republicans are not racist. Show me anything at all that is well grounded in reality suggesting there are more racist Republicans than racist Democrats. Even the Tea Party "racism" is a total fabrication with exactly zero merit. The race card is a media hoax, so thats why I say ATS is better than that.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I pretty much feel the same way I just want that jerk out of office no one is going to make a change anyways.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
75% of Republicans will probably and unfortunately repeat the mistakes of the past; picking between the lesser of evils and thereby taking part in picking the evil of lessers. The booing of Ron Paul today regarding foreign policy is exactly what it makes it difficult for intelligent people to stay in the Republican party. It's nearly impossible to convince neocons, mainstream republicans, and 60% of the Tea Party that our foreign policy is all messed up.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
sounds right......most republicans don't seem to care about this country when it gets to nitty gritty issues....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KevinBally
75% of Republicans will probably and unfortunately repeat the mistakes of the past; picking between the lesser of evils and thereby taking part in picking the evil of lessers. The booing of Ron Paul today regarding foreign policy is exactly what it makes it difficult for intelligent people to stay in the Republican party. It's nearly impossible to convince neocons, mainstream republicans, and 60% of the Tea Party that our foreign policy is all messed up.

This is exactly why the days of the Republican party are numbered. I think that Ron Paul and his supporters within the party will wind up splitting the party and whatever party that will be, will be met with very little success. I wish that wasn't the case but it would appear that most mainstream Republicans are hell bent on destroying themselves into insanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join