It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Blood Finale (Spoilers) - What do you think will happen now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
For fans of this series, who've seen the season finale, we've certainly seen quite a shakeup take place.

For others, warning that there will be spoilers....

Kind of a rundown, and a what do you think will happen?

First off, Russell appears to be out! (I'm guessing that ripped up concrete with the silver chains, was where Russell was entombed). The questions are, who let him out?, what will he do? Seems his only thing to live for is revenge on Eric and Bill, and Sookie.

Then, there's the AVL leader. Not sure what made her think she could waltz in and insult Bill and Eric without the weight of the Authority, but she learned that was a mistake. I'm actually going to miss her though...I think she was a great character.

Tara...wow. Didn't see that coming. Of course, with Lafayette as a medium, chances are we'll still see Tara now and then. At least with his boyfriend's death, we'll (straight guys) be spared the gay love scenes...but he was a good character, and a good balance for Lafayette's weirdness. I'm glad the whole Marnie storyline is over...that had run its course a while back.

Jessica and Jason... Thank goodness! Nice to see the hottest gal on the show finally in some hot and heavy action!

Debbie Pelt....fans of the books have been waiting for Sookie to kill her (she does in the books), though with all the changes in the series, we won't see an amnesiac Eric forget where he buried the body.

The Sookie love square (Eric, Bill, and Alcide). Seems she isn't making up her mind on this one, except for blowing off Alcide. Wonder if they'll skip ahead to the Weretiger (Quinn) next season from the books, or just go completely different.

We still need to know what's up with that faerie that came out in the woods and messed with Andy. My bet is she'll fulfill Claudine's (Sookie's fairy godmother) role in the books (since Claudine was killed by Eric).

Terry and his wife...seems Terry's returning Army buddy beings trouble, so we'll have to see where that goes.

Preacher guy as a vamp... Mr. Newlin showed up at Jason's door as a vamp. Of course, Jason isn't inviting him in, so I guess he's pretty much safe there, but I wonder how that will all play out.

I'm sure there are some I'm missing, but wow, a lot going on in this show.

At least I've got Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead to look forward to in the meantime.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I can't believe what happened to Tara
I thought it would've happened dealing with Marnie's Bull#. Marnie was nowhere as bad as Maryann in my book.
Maryann was tops but she's gone

Russell is my favourite baddie now! Carrying your dead lover's remains in a candy jar, oh lord. That fanger was crazy and now Sookie can control those microwave fingers ? Alot goes on in just one TB episode, puts Twilight to shame.

Tara might not even be dead, people have been shot in the side of the head and still walking around. I bet Eric or Bill will come to save her. I don't know who's coming back for series five and we have to wait till summer.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Episode was definitely crazy. I don't think Tara is dead just yet. I think they are gonna say her head was grazed and she is seriously injured but will survive.

As for Russell either Pam freed him or the lady from AVL not many people knew where he was buried. That should be a real short list.

Jason is still in danger cause the preacher could always glamor him to invite him in. It happened to Tara so its not far fetched

We should still see Lafayette's former boyfriend. I figure cause that monster is inside him still and he'll need guidance to control it.

You forgot to add which wolf just confronted Sam. Is that Alcide? Or an ally of the newly deceased pack master?

Questions, Questions

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

That list on who released Russell is short, I'll put my money on Pam, she was mad at Sookie for stealing her technical vampire father. And I was looking for Ginger to die quicker then Tara........y'all can't forget Ginger, short, blonde and screaming.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think that maybe Russel is the preachers guys maker and that he called him to dig him out. Seeing as though it was Russel who "killed" him.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
who knows what happens next. what i do know to me this had the be the worst season for true blood. season 3 had its moments but its starting to just be average for me. what happened to episode 1 of season 3 they went all out on that goblin queen then just nothing. And all these new love twist is just like watching days of our lives. who cares who is sleeping with who.

im actually i little sad jessica parted ways with hoyt. i know every show on t.v. now days has to have some sort of love twist involved but geez.

Also they made such i big deal with sookie hearing minds throught season 1-2 but now it never comes up?

IDK just tired of going around in circles. they need to step up season 4 big time.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vardoger

That's a great guess, and you're probably right. (preacher digging out Russell)

You forgot to add which wolf just confronted Sam. Is that Alcide? Or an ally of the newly deceased pack master?

Good point. It didn't look like Debbie, and assuming this was all the same time, we know where she's at anyhow...(dead in Sookie's kitchen). I'm thinking this is maybe Terry's buddy and that he's the werewolf? With the packmaster gone, it's probably a power struggle, and Sam represents an outsider loose end.

Alcide's not a bad guess though. He could be mad at Sam for the position he's in now with the other weres. (If I was Sam, I'd turn into that fly again and get the heck away). How impressive would that be? It'd look like he just vanished.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
As good as the series is, it never compares to the books. We know that this next season will have the Sookie/Alcide hook up, can't wait for those!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerisa
As good as the series is, it never compares to the books. We know that this next season will have the Sookie/Alcide hook up, can't wait for those!!

Now that Debbie is dead, might as well!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hard to tell though...they've veered SO far away from the books at this point, that you really can't use them much as a predictor for what will happen.

For those who haven't read the books: (somewhat spoilers)

Jason is pretty much a background character until he turns into a werepanther, and after that, he's again background. In the series though, he doesn't turn.

Tara is almost a non-character the whole series.

Jessica doesn't even exist in the books.

Lafayette dies in the first book.

Sookie's fairy godmother isn't so quickly killed and not by Eric.

There's a LOT more about the queen and Russell.

And a whole ton of other differences, like the main villains not even existing in the books (Marnie or the crazy goddess from last season).

I do think season 3 was not as good as the other 2, so I do hope they step it up a bit.

new topics

top topics

join