It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama's New Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Right now as the President raves on about the NEW DEAL that will put America back to work I have to wonder. In his speech he says Americans across the board will go back to work. He points to private sector but mentions Schools Federal roads and Airports will be the target to put School Teachers Cops Fireman Veterans and Construction workers ON THE JOB.....Bonds will be cashed to achieve this because its Federal Money? Also he says "Next Week He will Figure out How the Pay For It" not only has this been tried before ($8.5 Billion) but that can was also kicked on down the road before. Einstein theory of Insanity revisited?
edit on 15-9-2011 by Gazrok because: All caps in thread title

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I agree with the bill.

Rick Perry/ George Soros 2012
edit on 12-9-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
the president knows he's failed the job creation countless times over and over again ..

this is all a last ditch effort for the election , thats why its coming so late

presidents boat is and has been sinking kinda like the americans who voted for him and dragged along all the other americans who didn't

the black man had his chance , and i thought he would've made the black community proud by pulling america out of the mess bush created and making it shine for the world to see

lol but the opposite happened and he made it much worse and added trillions more to the problem

i almost fell for his "change we can believe in "

i used to have bills in my pocket but now i survive on "change"

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Every time I see these threads I think what has Obama done now ?

Why did we bother ? We could've gave Bush a rubber ball to play with to keep him busy while his cabinet did the work! I swear to god, different faces and the same tune. Nothing is ever changed.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
the president knows he's failed the job creation countless times over and over again ..

presidents boat is and has been sinking kinda like the americans who voted for him and dragged along all the other americans who didn't

the black man had his chance

Now now,Lets not attribute his obvious policy failures to race: Herman Cain(sp? Cane?) is also a "blackman" an experienced business man and a far better choice than Mr." I taught college(?); I never ran a business "community organizer"(acvtivist)". Old bummmer is merely following the democrat:" big central nanny govt. provides for all" playbook.

I'm sure he's scratching his head and can't understand why it won't work. Why people are reluctant to expend (invest) capital as they see the end ofthe: " growth paradigm" is not merely on the horizon but here.

Added: Truth is:We" ("I") used to think "sure I can spend x dollars on that "toy" (I really didn'tneed) because I'll make it back in a couple of weeks"whether through paying work or investment dividends.Not now. I zealously"hang on to" my meager cash like I'm not gonna see much more. I'm sure corporations are doing much the same.

( bi
, and i thought he would've made the black community proud by pulling america out of the mess bush created and making it shine for the world to see

lol but the opposite happened and he made it much worse and added trillions more to the problem

i almost fell for his "change we can believe in "

i used to have bills in my pocket but now i survive on "change"

edit on 12-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Great Points by All...one thing certain is, there are no answers. If there were, we all would have more Bills, Franklins and Grants in wallets across the fruited plain.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

the black man had his chance

whoops double post (deleted)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
People want job creation? Simple... Government BUTT OUT. Reduce taxes and keep the politics out of the economy. Oh... this may help too Feds... STOP SPENDING MONEY YOU DON'T HAVE.

Simple economics, you can't spend more than you have.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
OK the presidents plan is rubbish -- who has a better plan ??

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
---- crickets ----

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
---- crickets ----

You want to bring grid lock politics into to picture....thats been argued still....so yes crickets

But since you asked:::2% flat tax
Halt over seas money hiding.
Seize money in over seas accounts by Americans:::::in other words, Keep wealth created in America in America
Make America an Export nation not an export of jobs nation
Highest Nation of Import tax
Get out of the United Nations,,stop foreign Aid and deal with those consequences on a case by case basis

To name a few, these are some of the changes to make this country strong But I am undereducated so what do I know. I think Germany is a fine role model of how to balance imports and exports. Lately there economy is in jeopardy trying to be the "big brother" mostly what the America has been for a long long time.
edit on 13-9-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

join