It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anybody else thinks the pipeline explosion in Kenya, one day after the 9-11 anniversary, was a

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
How definitely coincidences DO NOT exist, I'm having this feeling that the blast at a pipeline in Kenya, as well as the explosion in a nuke plant in France, less than 24 hrs after the 9-11 10 years anniversary, were human sacrifices. Also I think there's no coincidence the fact that Kenya is the birth land of Obama.

NAIROBI, Kenya — A leaking gasoline pipeline in Kenya's capital exploded on Monday, turning part of a slum into an inferno in which at least 61 people were killed and more than 100 hurt.

Flames leapt out from the pipeline in a radius of some 300 yards (meters), setting shacks ablaze and incinerating scores of people. Reporters later saw clusters of charred bodies and blackened bones at the site. Some burned bodies floated in a nearby river filled with sewage. Homes had been built right up to the pipeline, the residents said.

"I've lost count of the number of bodies," said Wilfred Mbithi, the policeman in charge of operations in Nairobi as he stood at the scene. "Many had dived into the river trying to put out their flames."

Provincial Commissioner Njoroge Ndirangu said at least 61 bodies have been recovered so far, but said the death toll from the blast will rise.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

PARIS – A nuclear waste site in southern France had an explosion Monday that killed one person, seriously burned another and slightly injured three others, France's nuclear safety body said. The Nuclear Safety Authority said no radioactive leaks have been detected in the blast at 12:37 p.m. at an oven in the Centraco nuclear site. The accident was under control within the hour, the agency said in a statement. Centraco is located on the grounds of another nuclear site, Marcoule, in the Languedoc-Roussillon region near the Mediterranean Sea.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's a bit suspicious to me. I hadn't heard about the explosion in Kenya yet. Thanks for bringing ti to my attention.
It'll be interesting to see if anything more explosions happen today.

new topics

join