It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else thinks the pipeline blast in Kenya, after the 9-11 anniversary, was a blood sacrifice??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
How definitely coincidences DO NOT exist, I'm having this feeling that the blast at a pipeline in Kenya, as well as the explosion in a nuke plant in France, less than 24 hrs after the 9-11 10 years anniversary, were human sacrifices. Also I think there's no coincidence the fact that Kenya is the birth land of Obama.

NAIROBI, Kenya — A leaking gasoline pipeline in Kenya's capital exploded on Monday, turning part of a slum into an inferno in which at least 61 people were killed and more than 100 hurt.

Flames leapt out from the pipeline in a radius of some 300 yards (meters), setting shacks ablaze and incinerating scores of people. Reporters later saw clusters of charred bodies and blackened bones at the site. Some burned bodies floated in a nearby river filled with sewage. Homes had been built right up to the pipeline, the residents said.

"I've lost count of the number of bodies," said Wilfred Mbithi, the policeman in charge of operations in Nairobi as he stood at the scene. "Many had dived into the river trying to put out their flames."

Provincial Commissioner Njoroge Ndirangu said at least 61 bodies have been recovered so far, but said the death toll from the blast will rise.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

PARIS – A nuclear waste site in southern France had an explosion Monday that killed one person, seriously burned another and slightly injured three others, France's nuclear safety body said. The Nuclear Safety Authority said no radioactive leaks have been detected in the blast at 12:37 p.m. at an oven in the Centraco nuclear site. The accident was under control within the hour, the agency said in a statement. Centraco is located on the grounds of another nuclear site, Marcoule, in the Languedoc-Roussillon region near the Mediterranean Sea.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 9/12/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

The price of oil and gas has dropped recently over the last week. OPC and friends like to keep the price above a certain price per barrel. Perhaps this is one of their many ploys to manipulate market pricing

I don't claim any of this to be fact, just a hypothesis

ETA: Sorry if I strayed off topic. You make an interesting point with the possibility of human sacrifice. Never doubt the cruel intentions of the people behind the curtain. Many of us know they love human suffering, especially mass casualties. Sick B-tards they are!
edit on 12-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
there was a cat run over outside my house this morning, think the car driver was making a blood sacrifice too? The cats name was Odin.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
there was a cat run over outside my house this morning, think the car driver was making a blood sacrifice too? The cats name was Odin.

That's a CONSPIRACY FORUM, in case you haven't noticed yet. Though there's always time for you to move on for another website perhaps for reading the news about Snooki or Lady GaGa.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Double post!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Versa

That's a CONSPIRACY FORUM, in case you haven't noticed yet. Though there's always time for you to move on for another website perhaps for reading the news about Snooki or Lady GaGa.

Oh!! sorry.... I didn't realise that this being a conspiracy forum meant that any random incident immediately becomes a conspiracy no matter how unconnected the incidents are.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

As is typical of these incidents in the Third World, the pipeline was probably being tapped by many that died.

Unfortunately, but typical. Why would you want to make something off the wall about it?

join