It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama reads psalm 46-is it an encoded message?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I do not think it is an encoded message of any sort.

I think Obama got a kick out of being able to say.

*BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD*

The guy has hubris,

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Exactly.....

But the Egyptians believed that the Last Battle was still to come - and that Horus would defeat Seth in this also. And when Seth was destroyed forever, Osiris would rise from the dead and return to earth, bringing with him all those who had been his own faithful followers.
reply to post by SatoriTheory

www.egyptianmyths.net...

Now if you take this account and align it with others in regards to Orion you will also find speculation of this Osiris to be Jesus Christ.

I found a similarity myself and do every time I read about the different stories like this one... with different names...though they tell the same type story. Really cool.

Check this out..... all kinds of material on the net to choose from though. www.egyptorigins.org...

Am I still cold?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Cool, thanks. I had not heard that one before.

I've heard about the connection with Horus (Osiris and Isis' son) and Jesus, but Osiris.

The egyptians and their ancient mysteries. Everything probably originated in Ancient Egypt. The Freemasons are said to be the current guardians of the mysteries.

I wonder if that is the 'New World Order', why we see pyramid symbolism everywhere. The truth about religion about to come out?

ohhhhhhh.....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Cool, thanks. I had not heard that one before. I've heard about the connection with Horus (Osiris and Isis' son) and Jesus, but Osiris. The egyptians and their ancient mysteries. Everything probably originated in Ancient Egypt. The Freemasons are said to be the current guardians of the mysteries. I wonder if that is the 'New World Order', why we see pyramid symbolism everywhere. The truth about religion about to come out? ohhhhhhh.....

That is my sons theory too....everything of old originated in Egypt...or at least that is what my son seems to think. I am not so sure why all the talk in the Bible about Israel though. Did God mean Egypt?

So....is that it...you think the truth will come out??

Does this mean Im.... HOT NOW???

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
That is my sons theory too....everything of old originated in Egypt...or at least that is what my son seems to think. I am not so sure why all the talk in the Bible about Israel though. Did God mean Egypt?

Well the bible has been translated that many times, who knows what was originally meant!

I seem to recall an exodus from egypt though.

So....is that it...you think the truth will come out??

Does this mean Im.... HOT NOW???

Well you haven't mentioned which event it is, and no mention of seeing Orion.

So I guess, sadly, you are still cold.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Many people 'feel' like something is going to happen this year. But they don't know why. They can't figure out exactly when. They don't yet know what it is. But they are sure something is going to happen.

Why?

Because many years ago, we all got indoctrinated with a date, in the form of numbers. An event so large, it burned those numbers into our subconcious. Our subconcious minds are trying to tell us, but our physical minds are not yet ready to accept it.

Everyone knows the date(numbers), everyone knows the event. This event was way out of proportion to all previous 'events'.

st.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I bet Obama is very aware of the current trend in ideas of world wide catastrophy. He knows the world is panicking. The american government keeps tabs on the pulse of the collective, they see sites such as this.
Whether or not he believes (or knows) of any such thing underway, he would at least be aware that soothing these fears would be important in getting through the current economic conflicts (or in the coming earth changes or whatever). Trying to provide the kinds of messages that would most speak to this country, (with Christianity being the major religion), doesn't say much, if anything, about what he knows of such possibilities. It is just common sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

I'm pretty sure POTUS doesn't write his own speeches so perhaps some one is passing along coded information. The idea is not that far fetched. If there was a message in it however, I missed it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

I'm pretty sure POTUS doesn't write his own speeches so perhaps some one is passing along coded information. The idea is not that far fetched. If there was a message in it however, I missed it.

If you are interested in trying to decode something, he said something interesting on May 1st that I know can be translated another way.

st.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

He's probably just getting a little religious for the upcoming election..
We can't forget everything we hear from him at the moment is coming from a man running for re-election.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
reply to post by MamaJ

Many people 'feel' like something is going to happen this year. But they don't know why. They can't figure out exactly when. They don't yet know what it is. But they are sure something is going to happen.

Why?

Because many years ago, we all got indoctrinated with a date, in the form of numbers. An event so large, it burned those numbers into our subconcious. Our subconcious minds are trying to tell us, but our physical minds are not yet ready to accept it.

Everyone knows the date(numbers), everyone knows the event. This event was way out of proportion to all previous 'events'.

st.

I found this site after researching right after the Japan Quake. When that quake hit for some reason my "alarm" went off in my head. That is when I really said aloud something is up....this does not "feel" right. "Feelings" are not provable though. I sense a lot, however it does not mean that what I sense is accurate, ya know.

With that said, I have a feeling that the Earth is going through changes. Well, someone can argue as I can....change has always happened and always will. This is the cycle of our Planet. Will there be a mass death kill soon....I have no idea. It is possible. It is as if the Earth is moaning and groaning. It is cracking and I look for bigger EQ's and jaw dropping Volcanic activity. Why? Just a "feeling" I have and nothing more.

You say there is a date you believe we already know that comes with an event. You also believe it has something to do with Orion.

I need more hints.
I simply want to solve this and trying hard to do so. I only have about an hour this morning but I will be back on later this afternoon/evening.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
You say there is a date you believe we already know that comes with an event. You also believe it has something to do with Orion.

I need more hints.
I simply want to solve this and trying hard to do so. I only have about an hour this morning but I will be back on later this afternoon/evening.

I said Orion left his signature/mark at this event.

The date/numbers are right infront of you. You have even mentioned them before.

When you get there, look over this event.

st.

I should warn you, it gets more frustrating before it gets easier!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I said Orion left his signature/mark at this event. The date/numbers are right infront of you. You have even mentioned them before. When you get there, look over this event. st. I should warn you, it gets more frustrating before it gets easier!

You are real funny!

The event was a "murder" in mythology.

There is one date I have mentioned and that is Sept. 29th and I believe it to be the birth of Jesus. But...what do I know.

The Bible makes it sound like when Jesus returns he will return on a "cloud". ?? Orion possibly?

Also, there is a lot of "Red Dragon", "Red Star/Planet, Age of Pisces and Aquarius talk when researching this Constellation. It is said that the Pyramids align with the "event" that will soon take place. This event is described as a "new beginning", a renewal, or even a new earth". It will reek havoc all across the planet and millions will perish as Atlantis did.

PLEASE tell me Im at least warmer!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You have mentioned another date. It was the date your subconscious told you, you should have listened to your subconscious first.

Seeing as you are stuck. You don't need to be religious, so it's safe to forget religion. You have probably lost interest now!
The Pyramids also align with Orion's belt.

You do not need to go beyond the borders of this post to find where it all began.

st.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Ha! ....Even though your theory doesn't have Jesus (My Man) in it....I am still interested. I am more spiritual than I am dogmatic/religious type.

November then.
I DID IT!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Well you have a month. But have you found Orion's mark?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join