It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every Newspaper on News-scan Had Something About 9/11 on the Front Page...Except for the Israeli One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is my first thread, so if I screwed anything up, please let me know.
A friend of mine brought this to my attention. If you go to the rayogram.com website and click the link for News, you will be directed to a page where it basically lays out the front pages of about 13 different newspapers.
I think 10 of them are American, 1 is from the UK, one from the UAE, and 1 (Haaretz) is an Israeli paper.
All of these papers have stories about 9/11 on the front page EXCEPT for the Israeli one. I don't understand why we keep supporting Israel, it seems they would easily turn their backs on us.
Anyway, there's the info. I know it's only a small sampling of papers, but some of you ATSers can probably get more in-depth into this...whatever "this" is, like find more examples of Israeli papers or something.

LINK

EDIT: Forgot to mention the webpage I am talking about didn't work in Opera Browser, so I used Mozilla.
edit on 12-9-2011 by upgrayeddc310t because: because

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
They probably don't want to draw comparison to 9/11 and the riot going on at their embassy in Egypt. Israelis are also protesting housing in Israel so they are having a lot of problems on their hand. They also are trying to oppose Palestine's bid for state hood.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Maybe they didnt get the memo? You do know they all probally got told in advance to ensure full coverage would be out ASAP right

How else will they convince the world the middle east is a murdering, west hating area which needs to be invaded!! We all said HELL YEAH!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by upgrayeddc310t

I rarely read Haaretz but all the main Israelis papers including Haaretz DID in fact run 9/11 articles Sunday and still do today 12 Sept 2011.

Keep in mind all businesses and major papers shut down Friday afternoon for Shabbat and reopens Sunday. Or perhaps you did'nt think about that????
edit on 12-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Definitely did not think of that. Thanks for the info.

new topics

top topics

join