It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My End Arguement In Regards to 9/11. This is what being Most Powerful, "Free" Nation Means.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
After countless years of bickering over how the attacks happened, or how the towers fell, or whether a plane hit the pentagon or not, then end arguement for me is as follows. It no longer matters how it happened. It doesnt matter how the towers fell. Its hard to say, but it doesnt matter what hit the pentagon. What matters is, we had people in charge that day. We had elected officials who did not act. We had veteran military leaders who fumbled their duties. We had a major breakdown in governance, and protection. This doesnt mean we should re write laws to give them better resources, they had their resources, and the sources, if read, gave us what we needed to respond, react, and even prevent. Because they didnt prevent, and because they didnt react, and because they didnt respond, they should all be arrested and charged with neglect. If this IS the most powerful, free nation we pretend to be, then those who failed, unprecedently, should all, if nothing else, be fired. We need risk in this countr

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If you dont detain those who failed, and you promote them and allow them to kee their positions, they will do everything they can to cover up their neglect. The truth will come out once those who failed are no longer giving the orders. And the truth very well could be 19 hijackers, it very well could be factions in the government. But when you lie, and manipulate the information, and derail inquiries, you dont help the truth. It shouldnt be free, to lead the free nation. You must be responsible, and held accountable for failing at your duties.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Not only was there a failure, it was on purpose.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

it sure looks that way. But even if it wasnt, they should still all be fired and detained.. Testimonies should be mandatory underoath.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
A plane hitting the tallest building around, on a clear day, wile you are running drills pertaining to planes flying into buildings, can never be considered an accident. A plane ever hitting a building, on a clear day, should always be seen as something more. You cannot assume its an accident. The arguement, "i thought it was pilot error" is a cop out. No one is that incompetent. And if you are, and you happen to be in charge, you should resign.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If we ignore whether someone knew 911 was coming and focus on the events that day.
Until 8:37, the first impact, how do you get fighters on scene and identify exactly which aircraft is the next one to strike a building, before it hits? Out of the dozens of passenger jets in the air space of NYC just which one do you fire?
Can you say ‘Friendly Fire Conspiracy’?

It was the fog of war that day. Plain and simple. They came up with a brilliant plan and executed it quite well.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

how do you get fighters on scene and identify exactly which aircraft is the next one to strike a building,

the same way it's always done, the instant a jet moves off course and turns it's transponder off (it can STILL be tracked) it's considered a hijack situation. communication would be attempted with any jets not following orders, probably a warning with a time frame would be issued, then the jets would be shot down trying to limit collateral damage (before they are physically over the city)

air traffic control knew there was a problem within minutes. with the countless drills being run, people were actually wondering if it was real or simulation, which caused delays. As well, they changed the order of command to require someone at the white house (Cheney I think) to actually give the order, and he was incognito. This has since been changed back to the old ways as far as I know.

Once the first hijacked plane slammed into the building there should have been little room to question, any flights not responding, and moving off course, should have been shot down.

They weren't. And in fact, the scrambled the jets too late and from the wrong air field and sent them in the WRONG direction.

I saw a video recently that shows the flight path these fighters took and it's extremely questionable.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

A plane ever hitting a building, on a clear day, should always be seen as something more.

Planes hit plane on clear days.
Pilots have heart attacks.
Planes have system failures.

Hijacked planes can have mishaps. That doesn't or didn't mean it was an intentional attack on that day.

That's like saying you should have changed that light bulb the day before it burned out just because you knew its time was near. Or police should prevent bank robberies because they know it's about time.
You can't know what's in the minds of man.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

And, according to media, unarmed.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
here ,here ! ''ve been a 9/11 truther since day12 when I found out that all America was grounded EXCEPT the BinLaden family. that told me everything I need to know about about the administrations priorities,everything that happened and has been revealed since only corroborates my first conclusion ...9/11 was an inside job

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

the "fog of war" excuse is just that, an excuse. Once everyone is forced to give testimony, the real information will be available. The plan was executed because those in charge failed to fulfill their duties. We had the intel, and they failed. So they should be detained, questioned, and possibly prosecuted.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If I suck at my job, and 3000 people die, you dont think I should be fired? You think I should be promoted? I showed complete incompetence. How in anyones right mind, could they consider I did my job well? There needs to be risk. Being leaders of this country is not a gift, its a responsibility, and a privaledge.. Act accordingly. You failed, your fired, and youre going to tell us everything, or you will die. Thats how free nations stay free. We arent being barabric..

top topics

join