It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your cosmic MIRROR, IF REFLECTED WOULD YOU FEAR? Or would you be happy w/ your deeds done here?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
there was a point in my life where all I did was bad and evil things.
the thing about that though is I don't regret it because it made me who I am today and it wouldn't have been possible for me to become me on any other pathway. I have to live with the fact I used to be evil.
Do I fear it? Certainly.
edit on 15-9-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

You know what though, your born into this world innocent, pure, free will carries you and everyone travels a path of evil sooner or later in life regardless of what some try to make you believe.

Fear nothing though, for the begining of a book does not matter, what matters is how it concludes!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

yourmaker, hmm there have been times within existence where I also made major evol mistakes sometimes I made them more then once. The thing is my projections were returned every time and they made me think "what am I doing wrong to get these types of reflections on my soul returned" this is where the conscious begins to look into 1z self for answers after all outward looks for who is the problem it comes back that its me who is the problem not anyone else to blame. This caused me to rethink to modify my souls paths and when I did I came upon crossroads which were like a double sided mirrors. One mirror or road would keep me making the same mistakes in existence do to my flawed projections (thinking I knew enough and didn't need to mature more) The other mirror or road was reflecting my potential future minus the ills being continued so I accepted that mirror built from me trying to be more mature with my projections -deeds- KARMA and am hopefully maturing my soul on a better path now. Yes we ARE ALL perfect creations CREATED BY A PERFECT CREATOR, but we do make mistakes w/ free will. The issue comes in when you recognize what your projecting out is evol and you keep doing it and then its mirrored back and either harms your life or someone else's. So being that you possess some fear of your past evol activities 1 assumes, and that you have become a better being it shows what is being mirrored/ reflected back is positive energy, hopefully you wont make the mistakes again causing your polished mirror to be tainted again as these do stay with us for what seems ever. Thanks for your truth sharing personal post and 1 wishes you the best in what you are projecting out to be positive to be mirrored back onto your reality in a positive way..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]

Reflections reflections of my projections, is the anything 1 should fear

I try my best to see my flaws, and ignorance 1 tries not share

We learn many things within this realm to help us learn & survive

Some projections make a soul sink others make them RISE

Our deeds are like projectors, outward into the cosmos they go

Signatures of our true selves some acknowledge others don't know

What's important is to realize what's mirrored back is what's projected

So if positive VIBES SENDING OUT, POSITIVE LOVE REFLECTED

Not fair to only mention 1 form of REFLECTED return

For projections of evol deeds mirrored back FIRE MAY be EARNED

As mentioned in thread its kinda KARMA related

So try to follow the GOLDEN RULE and with your REFLECTIONS (BE PATIENT)

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

Thank you all again for sharing thus far

[/COLOR]

edit on 9/15/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Of course I regret certain things in my life that I have done, if I had a way of consulting hindsight before I did things then a lot of my choices would have been different.........but I don't have that luxury and learn from the best part of by my previous choices, not mistakes as some may say because you don't know it is / was a mistake until after you have made your choice.

Basically it is called living and living your life and learning as you go along, you take one person and put them in a dozen different area's of the world / cultures and you will get a dozen different answers!

Wolfie
edit on 15/9/11 by Wolfie_UK because: missed a word...my bad karma

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfie_UK
Of course I regret certain things in my life that I have done, if I had a way of consulting hindsight before I did things then a lot of my choices would have been different.........

With that when you had done certain things you regret did you get reflected back onto your reality bad karma associated activities. Activities that may not have affected you but maybe others around you. Just asking because it seemes the projection and reflection time isnt that far off. So I was wondering did you experience things that were like WARNINGS to your reality to QUIT whatever you were doing that you regret or did you not feel/sense/observe nothing at all as if it was OKd to act how you were acting?

Basically it is called living and living your life and learning as you go along, you take one person and put them in a dozen different area's of the world / cultures and you will get a dozen different answers!

Wolfie
edit on 15/9/11 by Wolfie_UK because: missed a word...my bad karma

This is why some of us consider this a school for our souls/energies/spirits to develop/ become more aware do to or projections. So I agree with live to learn, but I was usually given a feeling before I acted wrong that ,that is wrong which usually guided me, wel more when I matured spiritually and with age.

Thanks Wolfie for your input. Its hard to exist perfect in non perfect environments. ALL we can do is Project our best and hope whats mirrored is LOVE.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Good thread.

What is the Shadow?

How do we deal with the Shadows in our lives here and now, in the testing Grounds?

What purpose would a Shadow serve?

Can we start to turn this around, with Love?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I found with the past, those lessons I seemed to learn, and sought to overcome, when the prayers were answered, its like or akin to being born again in that you move beyond and the memories are neturalized as if another lifetime or not you anymore. Miracles, Grace. Compassion. We have so much help and don't even know the full extent of this. Keeping aware and a grateful heart is important.

While others are more daily, not in consciously doing negative things, but in consciously trying to perfect and weed. There is no limit, no comfortable place, so much undone, so many nudges and a need to find the way to balance in daily acitivies (not in polarity). There are many types of mirrors, daily life can sometimes be a mirror, or it can be having your free will taken from you due to the frequency of the society at large. Not all circumstances are consequence of soul.

There is the ultimate mirrors, ahead.

I know that Isaiah 28 was written for those who try to be mirrors, such as leaders who have misunderstood that they were meant to emulate true leadership as Yeshua/Jesus did, washing the feet of his disciples, and demonstrating sharing and unconditional love.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity_99
What is the Shadow?

If you are speaking of the KING who is a servant of the LAMB it would be the w/ the key to the ABYSS/bottemlesspit. Purpos written in the great book is to release those trapped within the abyss (FALLEN ANGELS THEIR OFFSPRING ECT.) to assist in the Wrath of the LAMB. Those trapped within it / the PITS will be freed upon those who who are against the LAMB. Locust are said to be released to attack or teach some of their deeds who ARE NOT OF THE LOVE INFLUENCE. Teach I say because their stings will inflict pains that will make some wish they were dead (?) but they will not be able to find death as the option will not be on the table, maybe zombies. LOVE will support the marks on those who are the worthy and the who lack LOVE will have not the LAMBS MARK. Now do they those as you refer -shadow related or influenced- know or are they orchastrating the end times to their own needs hmm 1 isnt sure, they do seem to be observing underwater access / s gate potential / portal ect. and building up weapons in certain region or regions near AFRICANAZ. Do they who play the cycles game fear or are comfortable. the DUMBS KINDA SHOW SOME WANNA DODGE SOMETHING. But they who may not be of human essence w/ access, dont know if they REALLY BELIEVED IN THE CREATOR so they may have acted a lil sluggish with their builds underground an techs preps. LOVE is still the only way Unity_99 no matter so REMAIN on high frequenct vibration and stay fearless... Worst case they gotta consider some on their level or higher getting here W/ THE CHAINS AND LAKE FLAME ACCESS NOW!! FOR THEIR DEEDS, Those considered sheeple and dumbs by them, well shall it be seen who was dumb for believing.

Thanks for the comment and as always my friend

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

Shadow is an ANGEL* A STAR

King James Bible
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

New International Version (©1984)
The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

Maybe how STARS land in 3d on these million of billion billion spheres

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
dbl post

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

So much code there. The Lamb has no wrath. Not literally. I wonder who is the metaphorical coded Lamb, for its Not Yeshua. I've experienced him and can recognize his voice, and the purity of his love and service to others.

Love is always Love.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Also, after seeing hospitals for those who harm in my mind, and my mother talking about healing gardens for those who need to be healed and restored, including those from mythology that she calls angels who are corrupted or fallen. The Shadow is also akin to this, dealing with the creations or harm ones done, with a lot of regrets, and may even be related to the hospital or the garden, though it needs to be spruced up because I truly ask for one with Light, Fully staffed, lots of love and help for all in need of healing.

But a shadow can also be like a seed, meant to grow up to, like the earth, and our own reflection here, or projection, not quite sure what I mean there, but we are also seeds attempting to become the flower/tree/apple/whatever analogy we use, ourselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

To be honest most "bad things" I have done have during the ages of 10yrs and 20yrs, did I notice any bad karma around those times......well people died through old age / accidents, just the same for most people on the planet, people we know or not are all different ages and do all different things each day so the law of life will determine what happens to those people and us all.

Bad karma or good karma.........does it really matter.

Wolfie

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Love is always Love.

Yes it is just as when humans LOVE they fight to protect what they love so will the LAMB. This is the name they call the now so is the label accepted. Overall the KING of the Universe is the LAMB the shadow is a servant as are many other Angels. 1 feels the LAMB LOVES YOU more then it can currently be understood in 3dimension. But its LOVE. Some will never take LOVE they will always prefer fear instead so FEAR is the only way to combat them trully. LOVE them they stab you in the back why huggin them. They cannot be welcomed this way. LOVE LIGHT taught 1 to be more unconditional w/ LOVE even for potential enemies. BUT.... Some still sat in the midst where they feel safe and LOL @ LOVE calling some hyppies or as you statd new agers. Yet these are the LIGHTS that assist the LAMB and his parts of the HERD who dont even know they are part of the FAMILY. 1 wishes that LOVE would prevent, sad enough they mimic and minipulate minds of those trying their best to LOVE so the with the double edged SWORD awaits them. 1 felt bad when data got back that they are only accepting LOVE as a way to CONTROLL with, transmission accepted.

Take care and remain FEARLESS my friend you are seen and your LOVE helped to make 1 more receptive to LOVING thy enemies or atleast those willing to accept it w/ o hidden agenda.

The chains and lake are not for nothing Unity_99

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Bad karma or good karma.........does it really matter.

Wolfie

It matters more then its recognized my friend. Its real energy and it stays with you until it processes or reflects back the = amount of energy projected.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

That is merely programming or forgetting what Love is, which is the other. Love has many definitions, such as kindness, gentleness, peace, forgiveness, service and giving, etc.

Self defense, defense of others, is not a crime, though some do not even do this. I just can't equate fighting with Love.

I don't understand why anyone needs chains and a lake. If they truly harm others, and its something that can't be cleared away with understanding and forgiveness and a little help, but its more serious, and tormenting not just for the ones harmed but the one who did the harm, making him atrophe. Then is not the Shadow akin to a thoughtscape, correction facility?

Lots of Love to you. And High Frequency!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Self defense, defense of others, is not a crime, though some do not even do this. I just can't equate fighting with Love.

ARMAGADDON- FIGHT between good and bad positive and negative angels and demons HEAVEN AND HELL. Its been this way since before the you call shadow influenced got generated.

Chains to GRAB them not metal steel chains either... Lake for them to face their second death AFTER THEY CAUSED ALL WHO LOVED TO FACE THEIR FIRST AND ONLY DEATH... those who follow the LAMB only die once thses will face it twice. Because they dont CARE Unity_99 they deep hate for even theirselves. SO others are like chicken nuggets to a kid in their kids meal.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

We I'll start praying for them all to not fight at all, if thats what some are wishing for.

Anyway, thank you for such a deep thread. Alot here in just 2 pages, I'd say.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

We I'll start praying for them all to not fight at all, if thats what some are wishing for.

Anyway, thank you for such a deep thread. Alot here in just 2 pages, I'd say.

Keep doing this it helps PULL MORE AWAY FROM DARKNESS w/ this LOVE when they get pulled away they see LIGHT even when closed eyed / minded conscious and feel the warmth in just LOVING instead of CONTROLLING. The stubborn are set in their ways and would rather parish then accept you as FAMILY (THEY HAVE PROJECTED AND THEIR UNIVERSAL MIRROR IS SENT) destrustion projected destruction sent ABADDON/APOLLYON777. Take care Unity_99 nice chatting w/ you..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

If we equated it all with earth and what one account I read called the two factions of renegades or two brothers fighting each other, although that could be merging two different but somewhat related ideas, I've heard the Lamb was middle east.

But I was told by someone recently, with so many aware of NWO and what they're working for, that there is already One Government and One Country. So I never trust any of it.

Its the people who are caught up in this, all over the world, and they need to remember they're really one true Family and this only supposed to make real what they've lived already in a state innocence.

Also, I can never relate to bringing spiritual matters down to earth so to speak, don't really know why. It just doesnt' work for me, its from something I remember, something that isn't here in this plane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join