It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your cosmic MIRROR, IF REFLECTED WOULD YOU FEAR? Or would you be happy w/ your deeds done here?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]

COSMIC-Mirrors

Mirrors are polished surface clean and clear

look into them to see what's there

search for defects in the everyday

hoping to wipe that spec away

Designed as reflectors of who we are

look deep into to see how far

into the soul the mirror reflects

for self assurance to look your best

mirrors share what cannot be seen

presenting extra eyes with reflector between

many look into them everyday

may be more to the mirror, yes dare I say

the mirror can be just the surface with shine

or even further a reflection of inside

Inside the shells that many control

the mirrors of existence REFLECT YOUR SOULS

REFLECT THE SOULS, for what? you ask

reflections of life lived including YOUR past

these mirrors reflect deeds, like what you've done

ex: live by it, then die by the gun

ex: treat others as you want treated

ex: a boastful heart self centered and conceited- closed

These mirrors reflections imagine ALIVE!!!

and came to reflect looking IN YOUR EYES

staring you down like I am your creation

from YOUR service to self (STS) and MANIPULATION

WOULD YOU IF ASKED, BE AFRAID OF YOUR MIRROR

FROM WHAT YOU'VE DONE IN YOUR TIME DOWN HERE

WOULD YOU RUN AND HIDE FROM YOUR REFLECTION

EVEN THOUGH ITS YOUR DEEDS ITS ONLY REFLECTING

WOULD YOU BE IN FEAR IF THE MIRROR TREATED YOU

THE SAME AS YOU TREAT OTHERS THE WAY THAT YOU DO

Or would you be proud of your reflections

due to you in life learning many GOOD lessons

of how to treat others who share this life

and only try to figure what's wrong and right

MYSELF my mirror I WOULD WELCOME WITH LOVE

no I am not perfect but I know what I does

and do not fear my own reflection

MIRRORED off the cosmos to TEACH SOME A LESSON*

SO IN TIMES OF FEAR JUST LOOK INSIDE

SEE IF YOUR REFLECTING SOMETHING, THAT MAY CAUSE YOU TO HIDE*

Something felt that I wanted to share

IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT WOULD YOU BE AFRAID OF YOUR MIRROR???

Would you, ATS feel free to share and thanks.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
[/COLOR]

Modulators not sure of location to place, please locate in correct location if not located there already.
Thanks.
edit on 9/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
o.o

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Was that a yes or no, Jepic lol

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
i do good deeds

and i do bad deeds

i am aware and conscious of both

i accept the duality and try to stay in balance

so i have nothing to fear from what may reflect from my self

i will embrace it

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Thanks for answering this is what I mean, notice you fear not what you have projected into the cosmos to be reflected upon you.
If it was all this Universally simple do you think it works and is fair, what ENERGIES you project shall be mirrored upon yourself.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Jepic

Was that a yes or no, Jepic lol

I'm indifferent. After all I'm the reflection.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

That makes sense
1 understands then.
be well

edit on 9/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I am a good person...who has made a lot of mistakes in life. I have forgiven others and myself. I have a lot of compassion and empathy for humanity. I am constantly...a (work in progress). I have looked deeply into my soul and spirit....and I realized that in this life...I have chosen the path of goodness.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thanks caladonea for sharing. This is what 1 likes to see
. Should you have fears of the mirror if you have done your best here and seeked to become a better person, no. I wonder how those who have done not so goods deeds fell and WILL they even consider their potential projections being reflected. This thread is a message as well as a congratz to the souls who have tried and try their best of course we cant get all souls to post but thises of you who share are showing why fear should not be a response to possible cosmic mirrors..

I too am not perfect even tho we are all created perfect before entering 3 diminsional existance.and do my best down here and wouldnt fear my mirror..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank-you my dearest friend
IMHO deep wisdom
Very usefully reflections
I'll look within that mirror with you
Hearts united

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I do good deeds sometimes too many.

The bad deeds I've done, not been many.

I have been conscious since my early life.

Understood younger wrong from right, dark from light.

When I look into the mirror I have no reflection to shy my face.

My soul is all that has stood in place.

Thought I would tell my answer like this.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

laffoe, you are very welcome my friend and thank you for looking into it with 1. Its nice too see more who are not afraid of their deeds done here within this 3 dimensional environment.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

JAGx1981, 1 enjoyed the poetic response filled with your truth of personal projections. We all make mistakes thru existance its just will we learn from them and project more positivity into the mirrors or keep projecting the same negative deeds that will scare the projectors if they got to see themselves in the cosmic mirror. Thanks again for the read and your style of an answer.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]

Thru eternia we ALL interact and LEARN

whats right and wrong should be alls concern

My projections are positive the cosmic mirror reflects

1 spends his time forcing of my soul the best

By forcing the soul frequency to vibrate on high

my reflections 1 welcomes in the cosmic sky

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

No problemo!

I think the soul is a mirror that reflects what your subconscious makes you aware of. Thats why people are drawn to look themselves in the mirror at times of questions. And sometimes those reflections show themselves in dreams. To have a good soul is to have a conscious soul.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
When I see imperfections, I examine them thoroughly before trying to polish them away.

Because many times it is my perception that is imperfect, and if changes are to be made they will be made to my perception.

I have an interesting approach to changing behavior. Usually I will allow myself to continue behavior that I want to change - rather than immediately stopping - and I will be mindful of my thoughts and feelings during this action. I pay special attention to the rationalizations I make leading up to why this behavior is acceptable at that moment, and observe the transition to regret.

I then have to build a mental bridge over the gap to provide an alternative mindset to travel so I don't go down the same road of rationalization.

In terms of physical reality, I am creating new neuron connection paths and making old ones smaller.

I like the term "metaprogramming". If you view the brain as working like a biological computer, you may like the writings of John C. Lilly.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981

No problemo!

I think the soul is a mirror that reflects what your subconscious makes you aware of. Thats why people are drawn to look themselves in the mirror at times of questions. And sometimes those reflections show themselves in dreams. To have a good soul is to have a conscious soul.

I agree with that also because the souls activities and levels of awarness are related to what was projected out into the cosmos and upon others who evaluated you upon encountering you. The MIRROR is projected upon from the souls interactions why maturing.

So The reflections/mirror from say a caring loving individuals projection would be like a ETERNAL gift for them maybe accessing some higher awarness ability for the soul eventuallly effecting the 3d vessel the soul is traveling in at the current moment. It may be reflected in various ways but all reflections would be positive because thats what was projected out positivity. Now a individual projecting evol into the cosmos may encounter a refletion or mirror of themselves in a totally other way. Their reflection or mirror may disturb them even if its them projected out, just comming back. It may be the most uncomforting mirror but WOULD reminfd them of their past deeds projected into the cosmos and upon others, LIKE KARMA

Thanks JAGx1981 for your input

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I was going to reply but me and you are on the same exact wavelength on topic, you took the words right out of my brain.

Check out this thread of what I mentioned about the soul in dreams, it was very odd what occured.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed
When I see imperfections, I examine them thoroughly before trying to polish them away.

Because many times it is my perception that is imperfect, and if changes are to be made they will be made to my perception.

I see, this allows you to observe more then just a potential wrong doing, allowing you to fully understand what cause and effects are generated with your projections. This is a good way to self observe as it helps you to challenge yourself for deeper answers and understandings as you sort thru the imperfections we all experience. By challenging yourself your somewhat POLISHING YOUR MIRROR TO REFLECT A STRONGER REFLECTION more positive returned energy. Which in turn should make your mirrored energies stronger once they reach your soul, increasing your soul strength from you taking extra observations of yourself and your projections into the cosmos and upon others.. I like this and also do it. @ times if 1 isnt careful it can feel like your depressing yourself with self observation but who better to tell you like it is but yourself, you know. But it is a good practice for it allows you to see flaws in yourself before you project them on others.

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed
I have an interesting approach to changing behavior. Usually I will allow myself to continue behavior that I want to change - rather than immediately stopping - and I will be mindful of my thoughts and feelings during this action. I pay special attention to the rationalizations I make leading up to why this behavior is acceptable at that moment, and observe the transition to regret.

I then have to build a mental bridge over the gap to provide an alternative mindset to travel so I don't go down the same road of rationalization.

In terms of physical reality, I am creating new neuron connection paths and making old ones smaller.

I like the term "metaprogramming". If you view the brain as working like a biological computer, you may like the writings of John C. Lilly.

I think I understand you realize there are potential flawed projections within and instead of just saying for [color=cyan]
ex: I will stop smoking ciggs and then forgetting how powerful the addiction is and start smoking again. You look at the issue that smoking ciggs is unhealthy and addictive and it would be more beneficial health wise to quit. Neurologically convincing yourself to leave them alone which in many ways makes the walk away from the addiction stronger so you dont return to the flawed issue.

It seems you have a cool way of self evaluating yourself , I like that many should take time and polish their mirrors and pay attention to what personally they reflect. It would only help them in the long run.

JohnnyTHSeed, thanks for taking time to share and hopefully some can pick up on your ways of evaluating themselves to help them project more positivity instead of negativity.

edit on 9/15/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

I shall take a read mmy friend.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join