It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best 9/11 Video........Ever!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Since you posted one of the best and shortest 9/11 videos ever.

I thought I would post one of the best and longest 9/11 videos ever

About 6 1/2 hours of 9/11 TRUTH

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Excellent video, although it was posted on another 9/11 Official Story debunk threads today (well, I saw it today) and it is so well done. It makes you laugh, presents the "facts" in quick fire style and is short and to the point. I starred you but haven't um...quite worked out how the flag thing works yet even though I see everyone Star and Flag. Ah well, its a complex board and I'm still trying to get to grips with it (relatively new member here) Thanks!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Very concise and to the point video for sure.
Some of our neighbours here think we are nuts and others after a chat have looked into this mess and agree with us that this was a total farce.
Funny thing is everyone of the neighbours that think it was a terrorist attack are all tv addicts.
We are talking sun up till midnight tv watchers.
The neighbours that agreed with us are just like us, we see them outside all day long when the weather is nice and not an outdoor tv to be seen here.
We gave up cable tv almost 20 years ago and now only have an aerial with a roter and rarely watch the tube at all.
Just our personal observation here.
S&F to the OP.
Regards,Iwinder

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
i would like to say that one is brilliant...but i do love this song

Thats brilliant and explains all the main points.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by bphi1908

First off, if you are going to DEMAND evidence that the silly video is exactly what I say it is..it is first up to YOU to show evidence the video is factual.

"dialysis, living in a cave, directing the attack with satellite phone"

Umm, first, where is the evidence he was on dialysis? And the hijackers were pretty much "smart" bombs. They had a target, they had instructions, Osama directed nothing that day.

"penetration of the most heavily defended airspace in the world"

US airspace wasn't even CLOSE to being the most heavily defended. North Korea, Egypt, Israel...ALL more heavily defended. They ALL have many, many more airplanes loaded and on alert than the United States had that day (which was only FOURTEEN fighters to cover 48 states) Not to mention each of those countries have active anti aircraft gun/missile emplacements around their cities, on 9/11/01, the US did not have a SINGLE LOADED ANTI AIRCRAFT gun or missile emplacement to defend against an aerial attack.

"before overpowering the military trained pilots"

Very misleading. First off, when you are sitting in either the pilot's seat or the co-pilot's seat, you do not just jump out of the seat and attack someone. You are sitting with your back to them, anyone attacking you from behind would have the upper hand. Not to mention that prior to 9/11, the procedures were for airliner crews to cooperate with hijackers and get the planes safely on the ground.

"for over an hour without being molested by a fighter interceptor"

Back to the mere 14 fighters to guard 48 states and that the military had 9 minutes to intercept Flight 11.....not enough time and not sure we were under attack. 26 minutes to intercept Flight 175 (15 minutes after FIRST impact) and THEN knowing, we are under attack. One hour to intercept Flight 77 (34 minutes after realization we are under attack) One hour 26 minutes to intercept Flight 93 (about one hour after realization we were under attack) Flight 93 was the ONE flight that we had a chance in intercepting...albeit with F-16's that were not carrying any weapons. So, out of the four jets there was ONE that flew around for about an hour without being "molested", although it is not quite clear exactly when it was hijacked and became a threat.

Again, it is very misleading, and FALSE to claim the four jets were off course for an hour without being molested

"Devout Muslims who drank...used drugs...hung out with strippers.."

Failure to understand that when radical Muslims are on a suicide mission they are "allowed" by Allah to do those very things. Not to mention that "devout" Muslim males smoke, drink and patronize hookers when away from the homelands. (Take a trip to Manama, Bahrain on a Friday night and follow the Saudis in their cars as they leave the causeway that connects Bahrian to SA)

"a pilot who couldnt handle a single engine Cessna"

Do some checking into Marcel Bernard...one of his flight instructors who wouldnt rent him a Cessna. Mr Bernard is on record as saying that Hani Hanjour

"the 2.3 trillion dollars announced as missing from the Pentagon coffers by Donald Rumsfeld"

LIE. It wasnt 2.3 trillion dollars missing from the Pentagon piggy bank. It was adjustments made to the accounts that auditors did not think had enough "receipts" to back it up. And it was hardly a secret, it had first been mentioned in the spring of 2000 and then throughout 2001 as an issue that Rummy was dealing with. In addition, the plane did not wipe out all the accountants or all of the evidence as is alleged.

Okay...enough for now...might be back later if I can stomach watching that video again....

Conspiracy Alert!!

We have a conspiracy theorist posting on ATS!! People like this are usually loners and like to fantasize and construct snippets of unsubstantiated information into wild accusations.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
In the first 30 minutes of this 5 hour video. They cover many of the inconsistencies of the official story and also detail the many strange "coincidences" that happened that day.

Ring of Power

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Thousands of FBI and Secret Service agents worked thousands of hours running down finances/connections, conducting interviews, and a few thousand other things to show what happened. All that evidence is public, all you have to do is find it, and YOU wont accept it because it was done by government agents.

www.911myths.com...

Most truthers fear that link, but there are literally thousands of pages of the released files from the investigations on it...someone who put up and filed the FOIA's to get them......rather than sit around websites whining that there is no evidence.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that s&f to you, will pass it on.
Quite honestly I haven't done any research on this subject at all, but to me this has the hum of truth.
You can't get away from hearing about the conspiracy theory of 911, and this is all I base my opinion on.
I will always remember the day, and knew no-one personally who died, but your leaders are just plain lunatics, so anything is highly possible.
You have an incredibly rough road ahead when you do truly, try to extricate yourselves from their grip, and I hope you succeed.

It's funny you know...my teenage daughter becomes more cleverly sneaky the more suspicious I get....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Thousands of FBI and Secret Service agents worked thousands of hours running down finances/connections, conducting interviews, and a few thousand other things to show what happened. All that evidence is public, all you have to do is find it, and YOU wont accept it because it was done by government agents.

I ask you for Evidence, and you bring me the testimony of individuals within the government.

Look, let me be perfectly clear here....

I am not asking you for a laundry list of people who say "Oh, It was ter Trrstsss!"

I am asking you for *PROOF* that the official story is true.

And so far, you have yet to provide such.

And, since you can't actually prove that your position is in fact, TRUE, I see no reason to accept your claims that the official story has any merit.

So, once again, What *PROOF* do you have?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The pentagon always left me feeling that something more was going on. It seems exactly like one of the solutions that I'd give my clients.

Problem: $2T that you don't want people knowing where the money went and auditors looking over the records as we speak.
Solution: Destroy the records in an accident along with as many of the auditors possible.

Problem: I need an accident.
Solution: Don't worry, we'll add it to the plan.

Every wonder why the servaliance videos around the pentagon as well as private business CC videos were all confiscated and the only video ever released shows absolutely nothing but a white streak and then an explosion?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I just gave you a link to literally thousands of pages of interviews with Airline employees, victim's families, phone records, interviews with flight school employees, phone company employees......and you are unwilling to accept the EVIDENCE you asked for. Thank you for proving the point Ive made about so-called "truthers" for years.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
great video. Bassicly sums it all up.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I just gave you a link to literally thousands of pages of interviews with Airline employees, victim's families, phone records, interviews with flight school employees, phone company employees......and you are unwilling to accept the EVIDENCE you asked for. Thank you for proving the point Ive made about so-called "truthers" for years.

You gave me a link to text on a web-page.

I hardly consider some Nut's writings *PROOF* in a criminal trial.

You are going to have to provide physical Evidence that Things HAPPENED as the Government Claims.

Otherwise, you are merely accusing Goody Proctor of Being a Witch in Salem.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

I believe he asked for factual evidence.

Not some made up testimony's by people which really can't even remember what they said in the first place, 10 years later.
Really makes you wonder
But its all good dude, go back to living in your perfect world where the govt. would never harm people from your own country to start a war.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Nothing new in this video, the opening and closing music was the only thing nice about it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Listen, I'm going to spell this out for you, because I don't think you will realize the truth on your own.

I am asking you for proof that *YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY* is the correct one.

That's right, You heard me.....

THE OFFICIAL STORY

IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY[/SIZE]

Positive claims require positive proof.

And you can do all the debunking that you want.... you can bust myths, you can debate the fallacies of the truther movement until you are blue in the face, and your eyes and fingers *BLEED*

But at the end of the day, You still have to PROVE that *YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY* is the correct one.

And you have not done that at all.

All you have done, is try to debunk some of the theories of the Truth movement... Which even if you succeed (You have Not) will not make your Conspiracy Theory any more correct.

You can't prove something, by disproving something else.... You actually have to PROVE that your position is the correct one, and it seems that all that you are prepared to do (Perhaps trained to do) is to debunk others claims, believing that doing so will magically make the "Official Conspiracy Theory" somehow correct.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher26

The pages and pages of interviews/reports start on the afternoon of 9/11/01, not someone remembering ten years later. Try actually looking at the records, rather than burying your head in the sand like so many others.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

uh.

Most of this was wrong or bent to show personal views.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Damn that was a good video, I was hoping it would last alot longer...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

28 seconds in and there is already a lie.

The U.S.A. is not the most heavily defended airspace in the world.

I'd be shocked if we were even in the top 20.

I've been to countries with surface to air missles sitting at the airport, never seen one here outside of a military base, and those weren't armed or manned..
edit on 12-9-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join