It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret immigration policy they tried to hide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
uk.news.yahoo.com...
I am not too clever with politics and economics and such - but is the article saying our government is permitting immigration which only benefits corporations, but not our country, it's economy, nor it's citizens?

Am I understanding the article correctly?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ive heard from 2 separate people....that work for 2 separate councils that....all available council housing is held for immigrants, if your born here....you have no chance, even if you have sat on the housing list for 10 years.

YAY for immigration and multiculturalism

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

thats because corps and people with the money run the government
how can you expect people to have a voice when the entire world is goverened by money..
if a small group of people control all the money, then what else can happen?

i think we will find that when the time comes there will be a lot of laws used against the people..

bombed
edit on 12-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Rick Perry Instituted safe haven policy for them. You can get your insurance and drivers license here in the state of Tx without a SS. Even if you do not speak English. They are running around everywhere. Most of southern Tx = Mexico now. Except in the hill country outside of the cities. America Still runs the frontiers.

A good example of how bad this will all come to culmination is when the Hispanic population nearly rioted when they were in th capital over the immigration reform debate. Much like what happened in England will happen here if the young grow up without discipline and order. Unfortunately they mostly have the mindset that we stole this land and they are standing in Occupied Mexico. This is all going to end very Badly and we will not know the full Extent of the damage done by Mr. Perry's policies.

God Save Our American States...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It's the same in Canada as I'm sure any Briton who has tried to immigrate here has found.

My husband is Indian and his parents came over in the late 60s to Canada but has found that later waves tended to be 'the bottom of the barrel'. He has family in India who are extremely well-educated, intelligent, fluent in English, etc. who were denied but the lower-class ones have had no problems.

I can't count the number of Aussies, English, Irish, etc. who have complained to me about how they were barred from working in Canada.

Even worse, there's an election in Ontario where the sitting party was campaigning on giving tax breaks to companies that hire immigrants!!! It's hard for people who have lived here their whole lives to get anything halfway decent but no one on the so-called Left dares complain lest they be branded a racist. Seriously though, the ones I've known who have immigrated recently have it better than most locals. They can get away with lying about their qualifications, skills and education much more easily (and do!). One in-law got a full-time teaching job here in Toronto right away after coming to the country but I know teachers educated here who have struggled to find anything, or have had to move to more remote areas.

Also, the very rich love to buy off the poor with various entitlements to keep the masses from getting restless, and they have the middle class pay for it. Which makes the middle classes hate the poor, when really it is the rich that should be the target of their antipathy.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Jessica6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Ive heard from 2 separate people....that work for 2 separate councils that....all available council housing is held for immigrants, if your born here....you have no chance, even if you have sat on the housing list for 10 years.

YAY for immigration and multiculturalism

I lived in England for several years and always thought (even as a Leftie) that they really needed to just ditch council housing altogether. Even when the benefits go to locals it just seems to encourage generations of 16-year old single mums...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well,

if you have just immigrated from a very poor, or 3rd world country into the UK...

1 pound an hour is happy time!

Now, if the corps and govt can get rid of those last workers unions....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

So true my friend...one of my local council housing officers left his job, his reason, being sick of seeing immigrants getting housing straight away while the local natives are told no.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Guess its even.
When Europe invaded, the so called "3rd world" and looted them, no one seemed to complain?
But when people from those same 3rd world countries which were disenfranchised, that were caused by european colonialism, move to european countries, for a better life, they're the ones who are "tearing apart" the UK?

Get real kid.
Double standards and hypocritical people are funny tho.
..............not really
edit on 13-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
uk.news.yahoo.com...
I am not too clever with politics and economics and such - but is the article saying our government is permitting immigration which only benefits corporations, but not our country, it's economy, nor it's citizens?

Am I understanding the article correctly?

It seems that way and seen as no one has voted for these policies then tptb are guilty of treason against the british people.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Guess its even.
When Europe invaded, the so called "3rd world" and looted them, no one seemed to complain?
But when people from those same 3rd world countries which were disenfranchised, that were caused by european colonialism, move to european countries, for a better life, they're the ones who are "tearing apart" the UK?

Get real kid.
..............not really

the notion of collective inherited guilt isn't going to make the world a more peaceful place. your ideas of payback are targetting the wrong people. sure, the west block nations can be destroyed, noone ever claimed we were immortal, but you should wonder what people will start to believe when it becomes obvious that political correctness is just a form of war?

i have a feeling that this world will never experience peace again - nor should it, it seems.

oh and have fun living under Asian hegemony! coolie-style.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

Guess its even.

Get real kid.
..............not really

the notion of collective inherited guilt isn't going to make the world a more peaceful place. your ideas of payback are targetting the wrong people. sure, the west block nations can be destroyed, noone ever claimed we were immortal, but you should wonder what people will start to believe when it becomes obvious that political correctness is just a form of war?

i have a feeling that this world will never experience peace again - nor should it, it seems.

oh and have fun living under Asian hegemony! coolie-style.

Thanks for completing missing the point.

All i was saying was that, it's highly hypocritical, and ironic, that europeans love to complain, about "3rd worlders" destroying their "countries", whilst, they were the ones who caused it in the first place.
Do you know of the term "cause and effect" i advise you to look it up.

Your another clueless person who has no idea how the 3rd world came to be....it's because of those primitive non religious hut dwellers right.
No no...colonialism was good....

Ohhhhh ignorance is bliss, i hate having my 189 I.Q sometimes, it's hard to live in peace with it, so many people around me are idiots who really have no clue about history.

If your feeling bitter about 3rd worlders living in your honestly bleak european countries....why did europe invade and loot them in the first place?
You talk about "guilt" and how you weren't involved, well don't be so jaded, it's 2 sided, look at the all people who are disenfranchised TODAY, who had nothing to do with it, other than just being born there.
They're the ones who are suffering, because THEIR forefathers, got duped in by some fancy words by some idiot europeans.
It works both ways, try being considerate and not selfish for once, it might help

3rd worlders aren't the problem, it's europeans who are highly egotistical who are the problem being european isn't a skill, it's a #ing genetic accident, so get over it ffs.
edit on 15-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

All i was saying was that, it's highly hypocritical, and ironic, that europeans love to complain, about "3rd worlders" destroying their "countries", whilst, they were the ones who caused it in the first place.
Do you know of the term "cause and effect" i advise you to look it up.

so, cause and effect apply one way only? you don't care where most immigrants came from, whether they were ever colonized by western powers or not (take the Ottoman Empire, lost some territories along the way for sure, but dissolved on its own, so how are the Turks migrating to Germany, the Netherlands, etc connected to imperialism?)

'Europe' in this case is a purely geographic term. France had colonies, Britain had a lot more, but i wonder how many of them even view themselves as Europeans in the way people on the continent might. these powers were rivals. Napoleon and the Nazis both sought a united Europe and while successes mounted for a while, no such thing was achieved, eventually - maybe an omen for the future.

Your another clueless person who has no idea how the 3rd world came to be....it's because of those primitive non religious hut dwellers right.
No no...colonialism was good....

i haven't colonized anyone, have you? the people who are still playing that game are the ones who propagandise 'opinions' such as yours that we're all guilty by birth and supposed to shut our traps no matter what. In case you missed it, i specifically addressed the fate of natives, which i think just might have a bearing on the topic of colonialism, so i'm having a hard time taking your hyperbole seriously.

Ohhhhh ignorance is bliss, i hate having my 189 I.Q sometimes, it's hard to live in peace with it, so many people around me are idiots who really have no clue about history.

well, if you're being honest here, this is hardly an endorsement for the way people measure these things. tell me, Einstein, how many Colonies did f-ex. Sweden have? should they, too have to pay for British and French colonialism because they joined the EU in 1995?

3rd worlders aren't the problem, it's europeans who are highly egotistical who are the problem being european isn't a skill, it's a #ing genetic accident, so get over it ffs.

i agree with the last part, immigrants are being used just like everybody else. That said i fail to see how the forseeable destruction (couple of decades) of most EU countries will benefit anyone, so i wonder why you seem so adamantly in favor of calm acceptance of that fate. make no mistake, european people are far from the only ones with their stock of egoists and if the scenario unfolds as predictable, they will be far from the only ones finding that, out the hard way.

maybe a new cause for renewed effect? maybe someone else will then need to be 'not jaded'. as i said, if colonialism can be enforced by BS talk and corrupt gov'ts and enterprise, there will need to be a re-appraisal of talk itself and how we view corrupt gov't and enterprise...
edit on 2011.9.15 by Long Lance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm new but I've read some articles on this site before. Anyway I had to sign up for this one... Let me throw something out there, "country" does not exist! It is only an imaginary line in peoples minds!

Okay, so now we know that, we can also realise "immigration" doesn't exist! It too is made up and only exists in the mind! People travel, that is true.

I love the term "illegal Immigrant", you are a criminal for travelling?

What makes me laugh is that for the government to allow people to cross FREELY (to an extent) is the best thing and the most just thing they have done! It is a step in the right direction!

There are plenty of immoral things the government does, THEFT (tax), MURDER, TORTURE, to name but a few!

People travelling is not the problem! Government is the problem! All governments!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

I would say yes............corporate rule is now global.

Profit before people.

Over here in America part of (I think) OWS is the beginning the birthing of a global movement where things in order to run more stable must even out the wealth.

We can no longer have 1% with most of the wealth while 30,000 people, mostly children die each and every day from lack of food, water and shelter.

Yes a heart surgeon should make more than a ditch digger however nobody should have 200 pairs of shoes while tens of millions have none.

Humanity has got to begin to think more in terms of we rather than me or we face a very grim future.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barry30andnew
I'm new but I've read some articles on this site before. Anyway I had to sign up for this one... Let me throw something out there, "country" does not exist! It is only an imaginary line in peoples minds!

Okay, so now we know that, we can also realise "immigration" doesn't exist! It too is made up and only exists in the mind! People travel, that is true.

I love the term "illegal Immigrant", you are a criminal for travelling?

What makes me laugh is that for the government to allow people to cross FREELY (to an extent) is the best thing and the most just thing they have done! It is a step in the right direction!

There are plenty of immoral things the government does, THEFT (tax), MURDER, TORTURE, to name but a few!

People travelling is not the problem! Government is the problem! All governments!

People travelling is exactly the problem. People travelling is what has caused every war ever. People trying to take over other peoples lands. Now if some foreignors come and camp out in your garden then obviously you should put said foreigners before your own family,friends and neighbours?
I would not dare to have the audacity to travel somewhere,set up home, tell the people there that I have equal rights with them and that they should respect me.
When it comes to war are you going to side with your own kind or not?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Unrestricted immigration is exactly what corporate-government complex needs to strenghten its grip of the people.

1. It brings more poor workers into country, devaluing the middle-lower class and increasing income disparities

2. It brings people with different and often inferior cultural norms and attitudes, which can be easily exploited to give rise to conflicts and divide the society

3. It causes brain drain from original countries, hindering their progress even more

All this contributes to make the society more controllable for the powerful and wealthy.
edit on 20/11/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

From reading history, it seems that the Europeans were the ones to build roads in the third world countries, also hospitals, railroads, canals, bridges, telephone systems, dams, sewerage systems, ports, airfields, electrical supply systems, and defended them from aggressors, all that had to be paid for somehow.

new topics

top topics

join