It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens sending probes?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Nah man I don't take offense to the hippie remark, lol I'm from San Francisco we have a lot of hippies there and growing up I was friends with some very real ones lol

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Are you reasonably sure that the foofighter's were only two meters in diameter? Couldn't they have possibly been much bigger?

How many years ago, did you witness the blessed event?

You must be loaded with stories from former or active Air Force pilot's, about unidentified bogey events.

Were the unidentified's bright enough to see thru the cloud cover if any?

Did the unidentified's "light up" the night sky?

Did the foofighter's sport a fiery tale?

Did the Air Force Base have radar or fighter pilot confirmation of the unidentified bogeys?

If they were only two meters in diameter, the mothership could not have been very far away.

Thanks,

Erno86

The year way 1969...summer. I am fairly sure they were about 2 meters in diameter with a plus meter...there is no minus on my possible inacuracy....of maybe one meter. I am EXCEDINGLY good with observing distance and geometry and ALWAYS know where North, South. East or West is as well as having been at the base and knowing distances and craft at distace as I would go to the base and be allowed to play where no kid should be allowerd to....near USAF aircraft.

They also had F-4's stationed there and I knew the size of an F-4 and viewed them landing all the time. The orbs were at similar altitude to an F-4 coming in to land....1000ft....and not so different in size at specific angles and parts of the plane....I had a very good understanding of what the size of the orbs were and what altitude.

There were no clouds but it was humid and the orbs BURNED so bright as to distort air abound them. Split Infinity

<< 1  2   >>

join