It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens sending probes?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
First off most everyone here needs to step out of the stone age.

Earth isn't "OUR" Planet they were here long before us and they consider it their Planet. Even though the ships travel the Universe they survive in the deepeset of Earth's waters and all those stars up their are not stars.

The Human Race is just another Species and one they consider stupid but with some intelligence.

They don't need to send probes this Planet has been protected and monitored for a verrrrrrrry long time.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
A lot of UFO sightings could be shoved into a 'possibly a probe' category.

Robert Taylor one for example.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Earth isn't "OUR" Planet they were here long before us and they consider it their Planet. Even though the ships travel the Universe they survive in the deepeset of Earth's waters and all those stars up their are not stars.

The Human Race is just another Species and one they consider stupid but with some intelligence.

They don't need to send probes this Planet has been protected and monitored for a verrrrrrrry long time.

Dont suppose there is any way you can setup a meeting with ATS and some of the Aliens on the planet? Would certainly make for an awesome news story while single handedl quashing a lot of speculation we have.

Seriously though, the bulk of the planet is screaming for disclosure, while the government still assumes we cant handle the truth. Anyone else find it weird that the louder we demand disclosure, the quieter the Government gets? One would assume the government would do what they could to divert our attention away from the topic.

It also is confusing on the part of the aliens who are here. If they see the people demanding disclsoure, accusing government sof coverup, would it not make the case for the aliens to step out?

Its an interesting timeline looking at it solely from the 1940's on. The Government goes out of their way to seriously study while denying, only to reverse their tactic in the latter half.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Ok that seriously sounds like something out of stargate

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
Probes? Could be. That would explain the high turn rates and acceleration that is often seen during sightings. Flesh and blood could not survive the G forces, pure machines......................

This is an interesting topic, but I would have to agree with MainLineThis, that any space alien probe should not penetrate Earths atmosphere, and should be complete with a self destruct button.

I would think that any advanced alien civilization would not send any unmanned probes to investigate our planet, based on my shared opinion, that the threat of capture of said probe, could bring a technological breakthru to any country that captured the alien probe be they good or evil.

Just imagine that any robot probe - Could go completely bonkers, and procede to destroy our entire planet, just because of some computer glich.

Granted that any sentient space being's would have robot's, when they visit our planet, but the robot's would not be used as probes; but if need be - Used to bring about the elimination of Earths entire human race.

My question... Is that if the space alien's have the capability of having their starship operate with anti grav properties, could they not also be free of any G Forces when a EBE operates their starship in any gravitional enviroment?

Thanks,

Erno86

edit on 12-9-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 12-9-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 12-9-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 12-9-2011 by Erno86 because: added unmanned probe
It does kinda make sence what has been said here but the other possability is that IF they sent a probe it could of had a glitch and instead of self destructing it crashed and this could explain roswell and how we have come sofar advanced in the last 60 years but then again who says aliens use common sence? they might be so advanced they dont think this way or are overconfident in there technology and dont put in safety measures.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Could it be possible that aliens just like us have sent probes to our planet? i dont mean UFO'S or things like that i mean things not as advanced like the mars rover, we do have a huge planet so IF they did it could be in a desert or jungle or basicaly anyware even populated areas at a push.

Please dont troll this is a genuin question if we can do it why wouldnt others?

It's a very good question, but I would ask, why now? Over the billions of years of Earth's history, it is far more probably that probes reached us in the distant past than any time recently. However, that's a pretty naive way to look at it. Here are a couple of wrinkles:

1. Von Neumann machines are self-replicating probes that go out, find materials and make many copies of themselves, and then proceed on to the next destination. We could look for evidence of ancient mining or material processing.
  2. A related point is that many theorize that any sufficiently advanced technology will merge biology with highly advanced information processing machines. The machines may then have some sort of imperative to propagate, and would be mostly made of information. "They" may well have arrived here long ago and done just that. How to propagate? send the information out using powerful lasers. We may want to look for ancient parabolic mirrors. How do you tell them apart from craters, though?

Hmmm not sure, maybe becouse atomic tests, there species is in trouble or becouse we have came sofar in the last 60 years who knows they might even be hungry lol we might findout 1 day when the governments decide to stop being assclowns

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Reality is probably stranger than fiction.

Sending probes implies that you aren't sufficiently technologically advanced to simply know some information from a distance. Some aliens might be much more advanced. For them our concepts (like sending a probe to investigate) are long things of the past.

But like someone said earlier.. without evidence, there's only speculation..we can go very far with speculation.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Could it be possible that aliens just like us have sent probes to our planet? i dont mean UFO'S or things like that i mean things not as advanced like the mars rover, we do have a huge planet so IF they did it could be in a desert or jungle or basicaly anyware even populated areas at a push.

Sure, why not!

Consider though, that if they had a way to get to here, they would likely scan our planet from high up first (If our way of studying other planets is any guide) and once they knew that it was a life supporting planet, with intelligent life, then you must wonder if they would want to let us know that they are observing, in other words, wouldn't they pursue the stealthiest ways possible, even including probes that can return to home so they leave little to no trace?

-rrr

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
Probes? Could be. That would explain the high turn rates and acceleration that is often seen during sightings. Flesh and blood could not survive the G forces, pure machines......................

I agree with you on that. but keep in mind, if we are talking about alien technology, then, as far as we are speculating, why not include the ability to modify local gravity or inertial mass so that G forces are not felt in the ship?

If so, the experience would be as if traveling around a "slow motion" earth, where a turn in their ship takes 8 minutes, local time, but 0.010 seconds earth time.

-rrr

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The galaxy is a huge place & if you want to map/explore large sections of it, then sending machines to scout, catalogue, map, document it first is the only way to do it. Said 'probes' report back their findings & aliens go in person to the places that have peaked their interest. The main problem here is that it requires insane amounts of energy to travel between stars quickly. So I think any races who have this capability is few & far between.

In the end it all comes down to technological capabilities. If a race has unlimited energy at their disposal, then machines are the way to go about exploring safely & quickly. If they don't, then I think they'd more than likely take the chance to come in person rather than send a machine to do it for them.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

So we're a joke to aliens? They let us destroy and murder ourselves without helping even in the slightest way?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If we are working on the assumptions that aliens exists then I would think that it would be highly likely that they would send probes first. Perhaps they done this while man still occupied the trees.

ALS

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
For all we know we could be an alien experiment they keep checking up on or we might even be like a live tv show lol...i know its stupid but IF aliens exist who the hell knows what they are into

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It maybe possible that primative alien probes were sent to this planet in the distant past...and I mean primative as it applies to the tech. level they are at now...not as compared to us.

I do know as a certainty that they use several types of remote probes that seem to always show up in and around any Nuclear capable base....I have seen these with my own eyes many times. They are ball or orbed shape...approx. 2 meters in diameter and when moving....glow a bright orange roadflare burning color....VERY BRIGHT.

When they move....and BOY CAN THEY MOVE....at impossible speeds and vectors that would cause any conventional craft to burn up in our atmosphere....they leave a trail of light sort of similar to a kid waving around a sparkler.

I first saw three of these type of remote craft or probes over a SAC base at night. They zoomed over the base at an altitude of about 1000 to 12500 ft. They took up a triangulated position over the base which at that time had many B-52's...LOADED with Nukes on station to fly at a moments notice.

They then flew away....ing east...at a speed of about 3 to 5000 mph....spinning over one another in a counterclockwise way.

I remember this in every detail as if it was yesterday. My Mom was the "CIVILIAN" secretary to the General who ran the base....I remember going with my Dad to pick her up on the base at the Generals office....the general always was VERY nice to me and since he had 3 daughters and no son....loved to spend a bit of time with me showing me this or that plane.

The man ALWAYS smiled at me....except that day when I asked him about the UFO's that I had seen from my yard of our house which was aonly a mile from the base. He got an angry look on his face that scared me and said very softly but sternly....Young Man....you can never talk about this....your Mom will tell you why. Then he went into his office.

My Mom told me the truth....this was to effect my life in more ways than I could ever imagine. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

It maybe possible that primative alien probes were sent to this planet in the distant past...and I mean primative as it applies to the tech. level they are at now...not as compared to us.

I do know as a certainty that they use several types of remote probes that seem to always show up in and around any Nuclear capable base....I have seen these with my own eyes many times. They are ball or orbed shape...approx. 2 meters in diameter and when moving....glow a bright orange roadflare burning color....VERY BRIGHT.

When they move....and BOY CAN THEY MOVE....at impossible speeds and vectors that would cause any conventional craft to burn up in our atmosphere....they leave a trail of light sort of similar to a kid waving around a sparkler.

I first saw three of these type of remote craft or probes over a SAC base at night. They zoomed over the base at an altitude of about 1000 to 12500 ft. They took up a triangulated position over the base which at that time had many B-52's...LOADED with Nukes on station to fly at a moments notice.

They then flew away....ing east...at a speed of about 3 to 5000 mph....spinning over one another in a counterclockwise way.

I remember this in every detail as if it was yesterday. My Mom was the "CIVILIAN" secretary to the General who ran the base....I remember going with my Dad to pick her up on the base at the Generals office....the general always was VERY nice to me and since he had 3 daughters and no son....loved to spend a bit of time with me showing me this or that plane.

The man ALWAYS smiled at me....except that day when I asked him about the UFO's that I had seen from my yard of our house which was aonly a mile from the base. He got an angry look on his face that scared me and said very softly but sternly....Young Man....you can never talk about this....your Mom will tell you why. Then he went into his office.

My Mom told me the truth....this was to effect my life in more ways than I could ever imagine. Split Infinity
No offence but is this true? ive read alot of BS storys on ATS people made up for the fun of it
but if its true what did ur mom say? lol cmon SPILL IT!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yes...this is true. This base I speak of is VERY LARGE. So large that it is an actual ALTERNATE SHUTTLE landing site in case of an emergency or bad weather. The night I saw the ORBS...I was outside at night catching Fireflys with my nextdoor neighbor. We were 2 years apart in age and he never talked about it which pissed me off.

What my Mom said....I cannot say. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Are you reasonably sure that the foofighter's were only two meters in diameter? Couldn't they have possibly been much bigger?

How many years ago, did you witness the blessed event?

You must be loaded with stories from former or active Air Force pilot's, about unidentified bogey events.

Were the unidentified's bright enough to see thru the cloud cover if any?

Did the unidentified's "light up" the night sky?

Did the foofighter's sport a fiery tale?

Did the Air Force Base have radar or fighter pilot confirmation of the unidentified bogeys?

If they were only two meters in diameter, the mothership could not have been very far away.

Thanks,

Erno86

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I would definitely think so. Especially "most" sightings I tend to agree that the majority of sightings are probes and not actually manned.

One of many reasons as others have posted is.. can they breathe our air? Two why would you want to risk an encounter with a hostile species, such as ours, in which we have already demonstrated in the past our hostile nature and have chased and attacked several of these ships or probes already.

Several countries have already stated that while chasing these objects they have fired missiles and strafed them with 30mm shells. Belgium, Iran, Peru all have had members.. who have even been on the Disclosure panes at the United Press hearings, that stated "I shot at it".

Three.. maybe a reason they have YET to land and visit to say hello, and all these abductions/testing etc, could be because just as War of the Worlds... our viruses are highly contagious and deadly to them.

We can all speculate out the ying-yang until we actually get answers from one or many of them

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

They do, but its about emotion. They send all kinds of reality interventions on our plane, beyond our plane in the 4th dimension, but it interacts with us on earth. They can see us from there. The reason why they do it all is to cultivate. They grow things, like our emotions. They can scan our emotions, they are interested, or let me make that correct, they Were interested.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

No offence man and im not trying to troll so im sorry if it comes off that way but that was the most hippie thing ive ever heard lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join