It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin - We're Still Here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I can't believe we are still here. I mean with all of the threads that predicted the end of the world when Elenin passed the closest to the Earth on 9/11. I'm beginning to think some of you prophets are really puppets.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentorman
I can't believe we are still here. I mean with all of the threads that predicted the end of the world when Elenin passed the closest to the Earth on 9/11. I'm beginning to think some of you prophets are really puppets.

Get your facts straight before ridiculing others.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentorman

www.abovetopsecret.com...

its Oct 18 2011 it will hit earth
just saying

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I agree, big celestial bully isn't going to bother little nerdy earth.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I must concur, there was no predictions for that date to begin with and that is not when its closest to earth, that's more like when its closest to the sun.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Why do weathermen not get the same scrutiny? Their predictions caused people to die when Rita went through Tx, Louisiana. Everyone Freaked and clogged I 45...Some people get on here and like to make predictions because they think they are helping and others take it as fear mongering...Yet I see no one dieing or committing suicide over it?

More stress and heart ache has been caused by bad weather predictions than EQ. Elenin "prophets". At least those making predictions or thoughts of the future that is possible..are not being paid to lie to you on your TV in your own living room.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
lol Elenin will be closest to earth on october 17 2011 not sept 11... i wonder where you took that... read your sources dude..

wow can't believe

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

*Pointing and covering my mouth*

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Old77

I do fear some are paid to lie on here too.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

What do you think they'll say in November?

oh wait, I'm sure there'll be another comet - are they still ignoring Honda and Levi? or have they come and passed already? and didn't I read about a comet Neat somewhere?

such self inflicted dramatics

Believers in Elenin ONLY defense to the OP is that it was "closest to the sun" on 9/11 - but your OP will still be true in 2 months, Trust. - And yes there were MANY 9/11 predictions and sensationalism delivered by our goverment... ffs they even posted threats on their own FB page, to justify all the nonsense they did yesterday, for a nonexistant attack....

Seriously, a terrorist would have to be a special kind of stupid, to attack a country when they're expecting it...

Morons.

I will reiterate the 10/16 date - 10/28 has nothing to do with anything except some weirdo who was banned several years ago, and someone who misinterpreted a game of Final Fantasy (I think that was the game.... it was definitely a game)

Anyway, I'm pretty sure most of the dates around here are pulled out of thin air.

Comet Elenin was beyond Jupiter when it was found, but tracking inwards towards a perihelion 72 million km from the Sun, which it passed on Saturday. It is now tracking outwards and will pass a safe 35 million km from the Earth on 16 October. Despite the claims to the contrary, there is no chance of a collision or of any of the other dire effects we read about. Indeed, the comet's nucleus was only ever a small icy body and observations suggest that it may have disintegrated as it neared perihelion, as others have done before.
source

But hey, if they want to believe EVERY LITTLE DRAMATIZATION ON SCIENCE AND DISCOVERY CHANNEL, all I can say to them is "make sure you're all up to date on your innoculations, and good luck with your bubonic plague"

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Maybe this girl just made a lucky guess?

These videos were originally uploaded on the 9th of March 2011.

edit on 12-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

maybe you haven't noticed, but people predict earthquakes all over the world on a daily basis

someone is bound to hit eventually.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Has nothing to do with belief or non belief in Elenin. It has to do with paying attention to the details. If I were to tell you Santa is coming down my chimney on Dec 25th. You cant come to me on Thanksgiving asking me where is Santa. Its just ignorant.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Elenin is a comet. It just survived perhilion. And has been caputred by photos now. Its blue. Blue Kachina/Red Kachina.

Elenin has not caused earthquakes, but a scientist saw a magnetic field behind it, did not see a brown dwarf, they could even be nothing in the field. This field could be what NASA had made a few articles in the past, these cords, and this hot energy they called Fluffy. The magnetism could have breached the heliosphere, and that would be rather important.

So we don't know what is happening, the thing in this video is probably that magnetic field and only the people on the fringe are addressing this.

ELENIN 's latest & NIBIRU 's (Planet X) first photo - together

He says where the pics were taken from and puts horrible music in the video.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Maybe this girl just made a lucky guess?

Yes. Why do you people keep forgetting about this video:

That video was posted April 2. Nothing happened. After fleeing for the hills, she continued to post YouTube videos warning of the coming "tribulation."
edit on 12-9-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Why don't you post her other video as well? The one where she states that something absolutely awful was going to happen to California at the end of April and that everyone should evacuate the state. It was also the one where she stated that she herself was leaving the state and that the area she was heading to would not have internet, only to have her log back in to her YouTube account a week later. She's just another charlatan who made a lucky guess.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Why is there a star in "Nibiru?" It's plain as day, yet he offers no explanation for it. The only way it could appear like that is if "Nibiru" were farther away than the star, meaning that it would still be several hundred lightyears away at least.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I saw only Shadow. What part of the film is this star in, at what time should I freeze it, because I'm not willing to subject my ears to that music again?

And what is that thing? Since that coincides with what the one scientist said he saw, with elenin being on the outer edge of, a field of magnetism, which in turn coincides with what NASA had spoken of, bands of magnetism.

I have a very strong feeling this is what is being talked of as a brown dwarf, or causing problems with Saturn's tilt even. But its not, its a field/band/strip of magnetism.

Edit to add: I clicked on a link: www.iceinspace.com.au...
And there is a faint star in it, near the top.

I wonder what this black circle represents? It could be that they blanked out that strange star, that is bluish in the center with the dark ink well around it, in the photo, but then that still would lead one to draw the wrong conclusions, especially all the ones who make videos concerning it. And that star itself has never been satisfactorily described. That star itself seems to be linked to a magnetic field that the scientist saw and may very well be related to "fluffy" and those bands of magnetism. Its kind of controversial that one.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

A very interesting video.

There is definitely a large anomolous black circle in the image below the comet. This would coincide with findings from others. Namely the 'doctor' that saw a large black object that was bending light.

Star for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That's a very blue object

top topics

<<   2 >>

join