It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the dishonest behaviour Truthers - I'm calling you out.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

Everything I've stated takes a simple google search to find.

I just googled "moon is made of cheese" - 241,000 results. So it must be true.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by mutatismutandis

Everything I've stated takes a simple google search to find.

I just googled "moon is made of cheese" - 241,000 results. So it must be true.

Holy Crap the moon is made of Cheese, well bust out the nachos!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdocpublishing

the cult of the truther
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

What is it about people seeking truth that you hate so much to call them a cult?

I always thought truth was a good thing.

It's the cult of believing the MSM and Government all your life.

I think there is enough evidence demonstrated on this particular forum to refute what the OP claims.

WTC7 alone makes this thread Obsolete, not to mention The Pentagon building. The only footage they have released shows a missile going into the building, not a plane.
edit on 12/9/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
Time and time again I see the same BS from the Truther movement and time and time again, when they're presented irrefutable facts they stop posting on threads and disappear.

So, enough of that.

I'm calling you out.

Here's some BS you can no longer claim to be true:

1. No other building ever collapsed from fire - A BS argument:

- No other buildings have been built like the Twin Towers
- No other sky scrapers have been hit full speed by planes that size
- The only two buildings built like the towers, hit by planes, both behave EXACTLY the same way

2 .The building looked like demos/ There's no other explanation a rational, intelligent person can reach - NOT TRUE:

- No one saw or heard hundreds of timed explosions

- The French use a demo technique, that doesn't use explosives, but does use the weight of upper floors to crush the lower floors. And guess what, a building destroyed this way looks EXACTLY like the Twin Towers.

3. Top down demolition with no visible or audible explosions , in which the timing of the collapse gradually increases to the speed of free fall is a rational explanation. - NOT TRUE.

Top down demo has never been used for skyscrapers, for pretty obvious reason.
The idea that these invisible and inaudible explosions were timed in such a way to gradually increase in speed as they moved down the building is absurd and has never been used in any demo EVER.

4. Building 7 only had a few fires - NOT TRUE

5. No one saw a plane at the Pentagon - NOT TRUE

6. 1/10th or 1% of active engineers in America is a meaningful amount. - NOT TRUE

- In most polls you see, the margin of error is between 1-3%, the Truthers can't even get a 10th of that number of ACTIVE AMERICAN ENGINEERS on their side. If you include retired Engineers (a significant number of their signees are retired) the number drops to something like 1/100 of 1%, add Architects and it's like 1/1000%. Make that a worldwide number (they do btw) and it's like 1/10000 of 1%. So, 1 in 100,000 of all Architects and Engineers worldwide have signed this thing. Not so impressive. In fact, I'd rather trust the 99,999/1000,000 who haven't.

7. A reputable journal of science tested something and found nano-thermite - NOT TRUE

8. Richard Gage is an honest guy - NOT TRUE

- Richard Gage has been busted falsifying evidence. And he's repeatedly lied and exaggerated to convert people to his belief. He's not some super honest guy.

9. The Pentagon had a missile defense system - NOT TRUE

-----------------

Enough with the BS folks. You need to self-police and stop your rank from posting the same lies again and again if you ever want to be excepted by the mainstream. And if you ACTUALLY want to accomplish something, you'll need to be accepted by the mainstream.

edit on 12-9-2011 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2011 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

I'm calling troll. I can't imagine a real person to be like this.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I respect your thread captainnotsoobvious but you just got to sit back and laugh at these people. There is no changing there minds because they have tunnel vision.

I was in a high-rise just a few blocks away looking at the south tower the exact moment that flight 175 hit and I can guarantee you that if any of these idiots actually witnessed the impact, they would never consider any of these BS truther conspiracies.

Only they can change their minds. It's not worth letting them get your blood boiling as I have in the past. I've watched every documentary on both sides and I admit it makes for a good case, but just keep in mind that ANYTHING can be made to look like a conspiracy.

These people actually think that the planes were holograms! Must I say more?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
someone better have said this by now. i got to page 4 and got frustrated.
IGNORE all of the other evidence truthers bring up. all of it. i dont care if the buildings were built to withstand bombs

but tell me how its physically possible for all of the molten steel that was allegedly "never there", ommited by the nist report, and burned underneathe the wreckage for weeks

tell me that, and i might believe your other points. but theres that little fact that its not included in evidence, and its the biggest fricken piece of evidence there. you cant just fly an airliner into a building and have it melt the building into "magma" especially building 7 which wasnt hit by a plane. i dont care if building 7 fell because of controlled demolition, i dont care if it fell because of the piees of a tower falling on it. just tell me how the fk it had molten steel underneathe it for weeks

if you dont believe me, you have never researched 9/11

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
What REALLY annoys me about the people who want to call "Truthers" a bunch of nuts -- is that they often site; "You have no evidence."

What we are saying is this "Yes we have looked at your evidence. You asked us to look at your evidence, and we did. In fact we looked at your evidence closer then you did. That's why we know you have no evidence"

So where is my sample of steel from the buildings? Where's my videotape of the pentagon? Where are the records of the RADAR from the control towers? Where's the DNA from the hijackers? Where are the flight manifests? Where are the Credit Cards that the terrorists used that Bush told the FBI not to track? Where are they interviews of Cheney and Bush that we weren't allowed to see or put under oath? Where are the last 2 minutes of the Black Box flight recordings (which are EITHER all destroyed, or the most likely data to be destroyed is the OLDEST data based on how these black boxes are designed)?

I've seen the steel sample reports.
I've seen the videos you keep asking for. The Citgo, Doubletree and DEA.
I've seen the RADAR tracts.
The DNA from the hijackers is frozen and in storage.
I can give you their credit card numbers if you like.
Bush and Cheney? They are idiots I don't care.
I have seen the read outs of the surviving FDRs and CVR. There is no missing 2 min.

You have no evidence.

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngstYou Only Believe the Official 9/11 Story Because You Don't Know the Official 9/11 Story

I love it when someone comes here and whack's this Truther Nest with a big stick. All the Truthers come out and buzz around saying "free fall speed" "inside job" "thermite residue""no plane at the pentagon" "controlled demolition"........ and call us liars and paid shills.

These are the only true facts you have;
Larry did say pull it. So what ?
BBc did announce WTC 7 20min early. So what ?
WTC 7 fell at free fall acceleration for 2.4 sec. So what ?

What truthers hard evidence, is what we in the real world call a Witch Hunt.

edit on 12-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghoulardi

These people actually think that the planes were holograms! Must I say more?

Some, not all.

All OSers believe that a bunch of arabs with limited flying experience took control of commercial airliners and navigated their way to New York and Washington and flew planes into some of the most iconic buildings in the U.S with pinpoint accuracy, that most experienced pilots would struggle to replicate, particularly the Pentagon.

Nevermind, as Journey said 'Don't stop believing'.
edit on 12/9/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

It's the cult of believing the MSM and Government all your life.

As opposed to that other little cult....you know, the one where you think everyone is out to "get you" and the televsion is telling lies again.

I think there is enough evidence demonstrated on this particular forum to refute what the OP claims.

In that there is no uniform theory I don't know how there can be any evidence. Evidence of what? Controlled Demolition? How? By whom?

WTC7 alone makes this thread Obsolete, not to mention The Pentagon building.

What makes this thread obsolete is ten years and this isn't even a topic for discussion beyond these internet forums.

The only footage they have released shows a missile going into the building, not a plane

Well then call the media and show them you wonderful discovery..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ghoulardi

airplanes dont melt skyscrapers. you are the one that believes that conspiracy theory.
they might be able to knock down a tower, i dont know.
but they damn well cannot make rivers of molten steel

im not even a truther. yet i SAW liquid steel. i went to NY went to ground zero 2 weeks after to pay my respects and see for myself.
250 dollars later im let into where they are digging up rubble. you fking bet. liquid steel. they had to stop digging periodically to cool the machines down. that continued for a few more weeks.

you cant tell people they have tunnelvision if you at least havnt even seen that evidence on youtube.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You know if the Truthers payed attention to politics before 9/11 they would understand the U.S.knew Osama Bin LAden was a major threat to the U.S. and because of CIA corruption and politcal agenda corruption nothing was doen to stop Him.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow, calling something is "NOT TRUE" in all caps is a convincing argument...

So, for arguments sake let's say I agree with the following assumptions:

1. Regular planes maneuvered and flown by inexperienced and noob pilots at an excess of 500 mph hit the towers dead-on

2. There was ample jet fuel to burn to an intensity enough to weaken and buckle the floor trusses

3. There was absolutely no other variable other than "commercial-plane-hits-building"

I still have yet to see any explanation that can explain how both towers fell at nearly free-fall speeds?
Even the pancake theory would suggest there must have been at least a split second or so of resistance per floor, in the 80+ floors below.

Don't even get me started with the swiss-cheese stories of the WTC 7 collapse and the Pentagon attack...
edit on 12-9-2011 by Konstantinos because: shpellin'

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

So... your ignorance and naivity (sp?) is at the same time astonishing and frightening. Your need to label us as truthers is part nice, because you really put us in another league, it kinda makes us better than you because it is as if we are really looking for something, while you just throw tantrums and call us "Truthers" as if we should feel mistreated. What we have seen here is a rant that has backfired, and after has been called out, you just try keeping it alive by negating the evidence that you have been provided with, either by sheer ignorance, or worse, just for the sake of believing it, alas, the government says it, so it must be true. Dont get me wrong, america needs to be cleansed, and from out here that 9/11 was a shock after lunch watching it all unfold, and a concert at night, wondering how it all happened. Then came the awakening. If you are not awake yet, well, suck it up...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

What truthers hard evidence, is what we in the real world call a Witch Hunt.

edit on 12-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

molten steel.

disprove it
edit on 12-9-2011 by Venomilk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The real conspriacy is why did the U.S.admit Osama Bin LAden and Al-qeada posed a serious threat and WTC was bombed under the guidance of al-qeada and Osama Bin Laden.Nothing was done.USS Cole bombed nothing was done.Hezbollah bombed a marine barracks still today the U.S.has done nothing to stop Hezbollah.The real corruption is CIA political agendas and Wahsington D.C.politcal agendas.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

how does this explain molten steel under all 3 towers?
explain plz

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venomilk

how does this explain molten steel under all 3 towers?
explain plz
If you think gigiantic jets cannot bring down giant buildings when you crash them into them you are down right frightening stupid.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

read my post, i said they could

i said they cant create pools of molten steel underneathe 3 (read that again) 3 buildings
only two planes that day

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The 9/11 Commission Report: An Elaborate Fiction

Omissions From "The Official Report" for all the Believers
The Report fails to acknowledge that no steel-framed high-rise building has ever collapsed due to fires.
The Report fails to mention the total collapse of 47-story steel-framed skyscraper Building 7 at 5:20 on the day of the attack.
The Report contains no mention of the interview in which the owner of Building 7 states that he and the Fire Department decided to "pull" Building 7 -- an apparent admission of a conspiracy to destroy the building and its contents.
The Report fails to mention the rapid removal and recycling of the structural steel from the collapsed World Trade Center buildings, even to make excuses for it.
The Report makes no mention of a statement by then-Mayor Rudolph Giuliani to Peter Jennings indicating he had foreknowledge of the collapses: "We were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was gonna collapse, and it did collapse before we could get out of the building."
The Report contains no mentions of eyewitness accounts of explosions preceding the collapse of South Towers.
The Report fails to mention that George W. Bush's brother, Marvin Bush, and his cousin, Wirt Walker III, were principals in the company that had the contract to provide security for the World Trade Center, Stratesec, nor does it mention the company.
The Report makes no mention of the fact that a new lessor took control of the World Trade Center complex just six weeks before the attack, obtained an insurance policy covering terrorist attacks, and successfully sued the insurance companies to obtain twice the multi-billion-dollar value of the policy.
The Report repeats the list of 19 suspects identified by the FBI within days of the attack, while failing to mention that six of them reported themselves alive after the attack.
The Report fails to mention any of the reports of behavior by the alleged hijackers before the attack that belie the official story that they were devout Muslims on a suicide mission for Allah.
The Report fails to mention that the published passenger lists contained no Arab names -- a fact publicized by skeptics of the official story.
The Report fails to ask why the plane that crashed into the Pentagon was not stopped by anti-aircraft missile batteries that presumably ring the building.
The Report fails to mention that no credible footage of the Pentagon attack has been made public, despite public knowledge that the FBI seized footage of the attack from nearby businesses.
The Report does not ask why the Secret Service did not obtain air cover for the President's motorcade from the Sarasota school to the airport, nor for Air Force One, which took off at about 9:54, until about 11:10.
The Report avoids mentioning several reports that government officials and business leaders received warnings and avoided targets of the attacks, including:
A warning by the FBI advising Attorney General John Ashcroft to avoid flying on commercial airlines.
The report that Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans the evening before the attack.
The cancellation of plans by Ariel Sharon to attend an event in New York City on 9/11/01.
A warning to San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown to avoid flying.
The grounding of Salman Rushdie by Scotland Yard.
The Report avoids mentioning a warning received by employees of Odigo hours before the attack.
The Report does not mention that letters with weaponized anthrax were sent to the two most powerful senators attempting to slow the passage of the 9/11/01 attack-predicated USA PATRIOT Act.
The Report states that the Commission was "chartered to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, including preparedness for and the immediate response to the attacks," but fails to mention that it makes no attempt to meet its charter.

Falsehoods in the Commission
The Report's Notes state: "the interior core of the [Twin Towers] was a hollow steel shaft, in which the elevators and stairwells were grouped." In fact, the core structures were composed of bundles of steel columns numbering 47 and having outside dimensions, in most cases, of 36 by 16 inches and 54 by 22 inches.
The Report states that the "South Tower collapsed in ten seconds," when it actually took about 15 seconds. While one might expect that the Commission would overstate rather than understate the collapse time, the fact that the Commission did not even consider a collapse time within one second of the vacuum free-fall time of 9.2 seconds a problem for the official explanation is evidence that the Commission would endorse that explanation no matter what the facts.

911research.wtc7.net...

Naw little guys with head scarfs did it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That Jet fuel alone is massive amounts of heat.You could have went to the top of the WTC bulding a poured jet fuel all down the buildings and set it on fire and eventually it will melt the steel frame.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join