It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the dishonest behaviour Truthers - I'm calling you out.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
The building was specifically built to with stand multiple impacts from 707s !!!! , and you know that great big #ing fireball you see ? I'm pretty sure if it was hot enough to melt steel as they claim, it would have burned or used up or changed the abundant molecules that make up that air !! As well the lovely fanning effect they would cause would only make it burn hotter vaporizing paper !! That initial fireball alone should have consumed most of those paper documents, not much of the bodies were recovered, but passports and wallets that would have been in the passengers pockets would have been ? What the hell, the fuel/fire disintegrated an entire steel structure but the Terrorist of all peoples passport survived and was found on top of the rubble... Derrr herrr herrr hokai hyuck hyuck, yeah air.. hyuck that's why it survived Air !!!

There you go now I'm acting stupid ! That is the most retarded, I'm done goodnight folks. This thread is just getting way too stupid, and I hung on through the obnoxious through to the very convincing dis-information.

Praise Allah and his all mighty glory, after all he's done more for his little terrorists than any other " god " has. Might as well, start a camel farm and marry all my damn cousins. God damn it.
edit on 9/13/2011 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

Well hyuck hyuck to you too chief.

Remember when Columbia broke up at Mach 20, and burning up on re-entry? They found the crew members patches on the ground. Little singed, but still whole. Goodness gravy, a shuttle burning up on reentry and the patches survived. Well hyuck hyuck, durrrr that cant happen!!
Must be an inside job! Hyuck.
They also found body parts and even a torso with the clothes still on, and the patches as well. A body, surviving the same forces that caused an entire shuttle to break up and burn up? Hyuck hyuck, inside job hyuck!!!

If this is the caliber of your argument then its no wonder the OP is calling out you truthers.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by TheSandMansExecutioner

1. If you don't understand how, planes destroying enough of a builing to collapse created a similar effect to what the french do when they remove a floor, but that that is not the same as saying the twoers were destroyed in a controlled demolition then I can't particularly help you. I suspect however you understand what you are saying makes no sense an are instead trying to fight your corner with semantics, which, considering the position you're taking, is pretty darn dishonest.

2. Who saw the plane: whatreallyhappened.com...

An example:

Dan Creed:

He and two colleagues from Oracle software were stopped in a car near the Naval Annex, next to the Pentagon, when they saw the plane dive down and level off. "It was no more than 30 feet off the ground, and it was screaming. It was just screaming. It was nothing more than a guided missile at that point," Creed said. "I can still see the plane. I can still see it right now. It's just the most frightening thing in the world, going full speed, going full throttle, its wheels up," Creed recalls.

3. There was NO thermite:

www.911myths.com...
www.debunking911.com...

Man, GIVE UP!

You have been dominated so many times post for post with scientific fact and evidence, all you can STILL come up with are terrible websites that were purposely made to make 9/11 Conspiracy theorists look bad.

Did it ever occur to you that the people writing info on those websites are as narrow minded as you, and are taking their facts off the official story and media without any real science to back their claims?

www.physics911.net...

Read up on that website, full of useful FACTS. ( you probably won't, say you did, and try and debunk actual science with more halfwit remarks)

I have seen plenty of hand held camera evidence that planes did crash into the twin towers, people who for some reason had cameras out in the middle of the street, a street that was home to the business district which really has no tourist attraction whatsoever but can still understand why people would like to film it.
YET the Pentagon, a landmark of The USA and Military, which holds guided tours might i add, had no tourists with one camera outside the gates to capture a " plane" hitting the building.

Explain?

Here is another website..

www.drjudywood.com...

You love making dot points so much, read the principle list of evidence that must be explained, and write a response point for point.

meh, actually don't bother i am done with this thread, it has no useful information in it that backs any or your statements up.

Create a new one that rivals Tupacs, and more Truthers might comment, until then i bid you good day sir

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

A body, surviving the same forces that caused an entire shuttle to break up and burn up?

Unless that body was strapped to the exterior of the Space Shuttle upon re-entry, I highly doubt it experienced the same forces subjected to the exterior skin of the Shuttle.

It seems like more body and Shuttle parts survived this high speed plunge and impact than at the Pentagon and Shanksville combined.
edit on 14-9-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

A body, surviving the same forces that caused an entire shuttle to break up and burn up?

Unless that body was strapped to the exterior of the Space Shuttle upon re-entry, I highly doubt it experienced the same forces subjected to the exterior skin of the Shuttle.

It seems like more body and Shuttle parts survived this high speed plunge and impact than at the Pentagon and Shanksville combined.

Oh I see, so a passport inside the aircraft is apparently not the same as a human torso or a shuttle patch inside the shuttle?

My what a strange bizzaro world you live in.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by BillfromCovina

Why hasn't this person come forward?

His name is Richard Wozniak

I was standing in the middle of what were the remains of a passenger aircraft. There were seats and engine parts smashed through car windows everywhere. What seemed to be an engine was embedded into the sidewalk and body parts were strewn all over the street. Then I looked down to my feet and picked up a passport. It was a Saudi passport. It was green with Arabic writing and as I opened it and saw the man’s face inside it and I felt as if I were looking into the eyes of someone that may have been part of the terror that I was witnessing around me and I later learned that I was right as I passed it off to an FBI agent that was standing a block away on West side Hwy who immediately took it from me. He then instructed me to leave the area but before he could notice I ran back to the side of the Bankers Trust building determined to help find survivors that may have been hurt in the streets or in the cars. Then my life was changed forever.

www.christian-faith.com...

I've seen his email address on the net. Do you want to contact him ?

Media never reported it as Atta's passport.

Other personal items from passengers were found.

No jet fuel stains on passport.

It was out the other side of the building before the fireball.

No interest in the magic bullet.

Is there anything else I can do for you ?

When you deal with liars the lies will keep changing and once you find holes in their story they try to fill the holes. It is getting very hard to find videos on Atta's passport. At the very least it was reported to be found in a suitcase.

I did not say there were fuel stains on the passport. I did say it was soaked in fuel. This is according to the FBI Terrorist Timeline pg 291 at the bottom of the page here is a link, pg 81 of this pdf

HistoryCommons

Suqami's passport recovered on the street near World Trade Center by a civilian; passport was soaked in jet fuel

Another observation about liars is that when you separate them their lies don't match. This character Richard Wozniak reports that he passed this passport off to an FBI agent. The 911 commission report (pg 16,40) does not name this character but says it was given to a NYPD detective by a businessman. There is a big difference between a detective and the FBI or a policeman. People know when they are talking to the FBI.

911 Commission

The passport was recovered by NYPD Detective Yuk H. Chin from a male passerby in a business suit, about 30 years old. The passerby left before being identified, while debris was falling from WTC 2. The tower collapsed shortly afterwards. The detective then gave the passport to the FBI on 9/11.See FBI report, interview of Detective Chin, Sept. 12, 2001.

It would be nice to get a look at this FBI report but there probably was a fire or some other mishap.

I asked you if any other passports were found in that area or even flew out of the plane not if any other personal items were recovered in the wreckage.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher26
www.drjudywood.com...

Judy Wood's "work" has been thoroughly debunked at links in my thread here:

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

No need to spam her disinformation around even more. It's been done ad-nauseum.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

One more thing to add about Richard Wozniak. His story stinks to high heaven of BS. When reading his account I expected him to start talking about defeating the chinese in ping pong and Bubble Gump shrimp.
Gump
edit on 14-9-2011 by BillfromCovina because: missing link

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

And you make this judgement based on..............

What exactly?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher26

YET the Pentagon, a landmark of The USA and Military, which holds guided tours might i add, had no tourists with one camera outside the gates to capture a " plane" hitting the building.

Because the tours enter the entrance on the OPPOSITE side of the building and wandering the perimeter isn't part of the tour. You DO realize its not a small building right?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vocalyolk

Well, who are you directing your question/insult to? And what about WTC 7?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

reply to post by lonegurkha

I notice that you haven't read the thread.

FAIL.

Actually I have.You speak in unsupported drivel. Try finding some facts and save the tripe for yourself. If you had posted something of substance this thread would have been useful. However there is nothing here to support your position other than your opinion and as I don't know you, I refuse to accept your "opinion".
edit on 9/14/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Why did the maker of Loose Change recant his position? He used the same info, the same arguments and the same videos that every "Truther" believes in, and yet he recanted. Many "Truthers" referenced his stuff and used to say "Well this guy made a movie from truth and we will repeat it". Why not now? Why not reference his stuff now?

He made a lot of money off the "Truther" movement as did every novelist and "researcher" who sold books about it. The problem is this, when you repeat something that you do not know the original source, you may be speaking falsehoods. Then the "truthers" tell the rest of us we don't know what we are talking about because it makes no sense to them.

Start from the beginning...
1: There were no Jews.
2:There were no airplanes.
3:There were no hijackers that were Muslim.

OK, those are the three basic arguments from the "Truthers" so they have to answer it like this...

1:The Jews were forewarned to not go into work.
2:It was a hologram.
A. Controlled explosion
B. The C.I.A. placed nanothermites.
C. The video was edited.
D. The photographs were edited.
E. The witnesses were actually government agents.
F. There was paper on the ground.
3: The hijackers of the non-airplanes could not have been Muslim.

So have I got that right so far? On our side it has been consistent, but on the "Truther" side, they have to come up with another theory to replace a disproven theory while at the same time never addressing those issues.
There were Jews that were killed. Holograms not only require lasers but reflectors to bounce the image off. Where is the reflector that would be big enough to do this. Did you see the reflector? Has anyone produced any evidence of a reflector?

en.wikipedia.org...

And since holography is not advanced enough to show an image streaking across the sky, I think we have to toss that one aside. So after tossing that theory aside (yet not discarding, because you got to hold on to anything) they say it was controlled explosion. After saying there were "minute traces" of nanothermites, that is enough evidence for them. But really how much explosives does it take to do this job?

And the nanothermites found at the WTC were UNEXPLODED. So if the nanothermites did not explode, they could not cause a big boom.

74.6.238.254...://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=nanothermites+in+tnt&d=487760996434 1593&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=ee29eb19,bcb9a0a7&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=yEXYqXPD7KuZ4LrMU55x1Q--

74.6.117.48...://cc.bingj.com/cache.as px?q=nanothermites+in+tnt&d=4574617195512458&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=1f6cdd97,8f02557b&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=t5CzwxCGRCUdZIrwr1.g1g--

74.6.238.254...://cc.bingj.com/cache.a spx?q=nanothermites+in+tnt&d=4532526529250787&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=b7fa7ffc,ad61d456&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=aLw1YCSd14WGbjCPtxfu1A--

When nanothermites explode, they no longer exist as nanothermites. The chemical makeup of nanothermites by the way is rust and aluminum, two things that comprise the bodies of airplanes and steel beams. So these nanothermites were really pulverized iron and aluminum. Which happens when you hit a building made of steel with an aluminum plane.

We don't have to argue all night on this. I have shown several studies about nanothermites and they all say the same thing, nanothermites do not blow up skyscrapers. In fact, according to one of those thesis papers, they really only work well in batteries.

So that leaves us with this next theory to build on..if nanothermites by themselves cannot explode, then something else did. Was it TNT? Not one single piece of TNT evidence has been found. Was it C5 plastic explosives?

So keep building theories...

Live video is IMPOSSIBLE to edit as it is happening. Every film student and special effects person will tell you this.

The last one, no Muslim did it. Yet Al Jazeera showed live video of thousands of Muslims cheering over this fact and even Osama bin Laden praised them for doing it.

www.youtube.com...

Now tell me, do you want this "American" man on your side?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

actually the majority of truthers want an independent investigation, because quite frankly, no one knows what happened, and there are serious flaws in the OS.

personally i haven't changed my theory since i realized the OS was bunk. and yes, there was a time when i thought "truthers" were all crazy conspiracy nutjobs.

i don't know all the whos or whys or hows, but for the last few pages i've given evidence that the tower's collapse was not a natural result of being impacted by the jets. flip back, give it a read (it's simple and short), then debunk it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
forth post down from the top. i have asked many people to examine this bit of evidence, and i haven't gotten a reasonable explanation. it's what made me realize there is something fishy about the OS.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Elbereth

You mean the dust samples that were not collected by scientists? The dust samples tested by people that have a history of lying to prove their theories?

Captainnotsoobvious, since NIST did not look at alternative collapse hypotheses as promised, who else is left but concerned citizens? All samples were collected for the Jones, Harrit, Farrer, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley and Larsen "Active Thermitic Material" paper within a week of 9/11 (see below), your earlier quote about the fires burning for 99 days and thereby melting tens of thousands of computers and tainting the chemical analysis notwithstanding.

One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later.

I am sure I am way behind the curve compared to many ATSers, but the more I learn about the unsupported assumptions fundamental to the NIST report's conclusions and more recently in reading the AIA's very interesting, and to my mind damning, responses to the recommendations derived by NIST from its report, the weirder, more disturbing and unscientific the whole NIST investigation appears to this layman.

THE INVESTIGATION OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER COLLAPSE: FINDINGS, RECOMMENDATIONS, AND NEXT STEPS

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I would tend to disagree with you on that...the Falsely part i would agree...but seeking the truth is not saying terrorist did not do it...pushing the truth is just asking which terrorists did it.

No matter what happened on the day...terrorists did....and truthers do not dispute that.....what we do not agree with is what the OS told us happened on the day....quite simple really.

The official story just does not add up is all....and it does not add up in so many ways.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join