It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the dishonest behaviour Truthers - I'm calling you out.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
yes we all know that...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The building was specifically built to with stand multiple impacts from 707s !!!! , and you know that great big #ing fireball you see ? I'm pretty sure if it was hot enough to melt steel as they claim, it would have burned or used up or changed the abundant molecules that make up that air !! As well the lovely fanning effect they would cause would only make it burn hotter vaporizing paper !! That initial fireball alone should have consumed most of those paper documents, not much of the bodies were recovered, but passports and wallets that would have been in the passengers pockets would have been ? What the hell, the fuel/fire disintegrated an entire steel structure but the Terrorist of all peoples passport survived and was found on top of the rubble... Derrr herrr herrr hokai hyuck hyuck, yeah air.. hyuck that's why it survived Air !!!

There you go now I'm acting stupid ! That is the most retarded, I'm done goodnight folks. This thread is just getting way too stupid, and I hung on through the obnoxious through to the very convincing dis-information.

Praise Allah and his all mighty glory, after all he's done more for his little terrorists than any other " god " has. Might as well, start a camel farm and marry all my damn cousins. God damn it.
edit on 9/13/2011 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Yes, large jet engines mangled and I'm sure more "intact" bodies of those in the building, but the plains burst into fire balls and melted the steel around them to make the buildings collapse, but paper survived with char marks that remind me of the time I "antiqued" a document with a stove burner for an 8th grade project.

I only just recently bothered with the 9/11 forums on here because I swore those off back in 2006 or 07 on some other forum that was more politically motivated (and less extraterrestrially bent, though I find it fascinating, I'm not sure about that...anyway...) but I find that the people here who cry about those who have a problem with the OS (ie, truthers) come off as FoxNation posters, full of one-liners and name-calling, but not so much on the analysis or heavy thought.

I don't think that asking for a legitimate investigation, one that doesn't omit facts, is a sign of insanity. I think wondering why it is we are using it as a pretext for war should be the best possible reason to have a thorough, third-party investigation - not some rushed, in-house crap put out with a shiny cover on the best seller's list. Why sell it? What a joke...why sell an investigative piece? They sold the investigation in the book store. You don't do that. You have it accessible on PDF or you allow the newsmedia to report on it. You don't sell a book for profit. By the way, who made the profits for that book, there's something I'd like to know...or did it fund the investigation...ha!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
. Derrr herrr herrr hokai hyuck hyuck, yeah air.. hyuck that's why it survived Air !!!

Why would the passport be in his pocket, it's not like he is going to need it again.......ever.

You don't believe a 19500 cu ft mass of air moving at 800 ft per sec. is capable of carrying a passport 200 ft.
That should only take one quarter of a second.

Did you know that 19500 cu ft of air is about the same amount of air, that is holding up a 767 at cruse altitude.

Below is a series of photos show the vapour trail described in the video.
The first photo is a composite showing before/after impact. Notice how perfectly the fuselage lines up with the vapour trail.

Also notice the vapour trail is way ahead of the fireball, this is why the passport is not burnt.

A 767 does have air inside the fuselage. Yes?
The air was moving 800 ft per sec. Yes?

What do you think happened to this air?

edit on 13-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Plenty of paper items survive an airliner accident. IIan Ramon's notebook survived the break-up of Space Shuttle Columbia....it was singed, but many of the pages were still readable.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The building was specifically built to with stand multiple impacts from 707s !!!! , and you know that great big #ing fireball you see ? I'm pretty sure if it was hot enough to melt steel as they claim, it would have burned or used up or changed the abundant molecules that make up that air !! As well the lovely fanning effect they would cause would only make it burn hotter vaporizing paper !! That initial fireball alone should have consumed most of those paper documents, not much of the bodies were recovered, but passports and wallets that would have been in the passengers pockets would have been ? What the hell, the fuel/fire disintegrated an entire steel structure but the Terrorist of all peoples passport survived and was found on top of the rubble... Derrr herrr herrr hokai hyuck hyuck, yeah air.. hyuck that's why it survived Air !!!

There you go now I'm acting stupid ! That is the most retarded, I'm done goodnight folks. This thread is just getting way too stupid, and I hung on through the obnoxious through to the very convincing dis-information.

Praise Allah and his all mighty glory, after all he's done more for his little terrorists than any other " god " has. Might as well, start a camel farm and marry all my damn cousins. God damn it.
edit on 9/13/2011 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)
[/quote

"We had designed the project for the impact of the largest airplane of its time, the Boeing 707. The 767 that actually hit the WTC was quite another matter again. First of all it was a bit heavier than the 707, not very much heavier, but a bit heavier. But mostly it was flying a lot faster. And the energy that it put into the building is proportional to its square of the velocity, as you double the velocity, four times the energy. Triple the velocity, eight times the energy and so forth.

And then of course with the 707 to the best of my knowledge the fuel load was not considered in the design, and indeed I don't know how it could have been considered. But, and with the 767 the fuel load was enormous compared to that of the 707, it was a fully fuelled airplane compared to the 707 which was a landing aircraft. Just absolutely no comparison between the two."

Leslie Robertson

en.wikipedia.org...

Big difference between a 767 coming in to land almost empty and one travelling at cruise speed fully loaded with fuel.
edit on 13-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I see the buildings on the left acting very different to the WTC. You can see the ones on the left are a controlled explosion and the sink in the buildings is very evident but not so on the WTC. Also you can see that there's more smoke in the WTC as a result of the fuel burning down through the building. The ones on the left lack that smoke and heat.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shell69
Whew!!!! Finally Someone who is out for the TRUTH, and not themselves and proving a point they cannot see past..
Out of everything I've read this sounds like the most accurate representation of what is going on thus far... I think explosives and inches and lengths and angles and all the extremely puffed up intelligent information being spewed at each other is nothing more than confusing and distracting.. It WAS a TERRORIST attack, it WAS PLANNED for a VERY LONG time, and our GOVERNMENT did not protect us or do the job our TAX DOLLARS (A LOT OF THEM) should have been invested to do ... so many things were not right that day and YES we need to question WHY... but PLEASE stop the "My way or the Highway rhetoric" !!!!!

Totally right. If the yays and the nays were to come together and pool their intelligence and resoucrs we would all get to the bottom of things a lot faster.

"At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." — George Orwell

"The man who thinks he has all the answers is not the wisest among us, as he sees no reason to keep asking questions" --- Me

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

. Derrr herrr herrr hokai hyuck hyuck, yeah air.. hyuck that's why it survived Air !!!

Why would the passport be in his pocket, it's not like he is going to need it again.......ever.

You don't believe a 19500 cu ft mass of air moving at 800 ft per sec. is capable of carrying a passport 200 ft.
That should only take one quarter of a second.

Did you know that 19500 cu ft of air is about the same amount of air, that is holding up a 767 at cruse altitude.

Below is a series of photos show the vapour trail described in the video.
The first photo is a composite showing before/after impact. Notice how perfectly the fuselage lines up with the vapour trail.

Also notice the vapour trail is way ahead of the fireball, this is why the passport is not burnt.

A 767 does have air inside the fuselage. Yes?
The air was moving 800 ft per sec. Yes?

What do you think happened to this air?

edit on 13-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

Why do people sometimes get their clothes ripped of in a car accident? Why do some people die in a lesser accident when other people walk away anharmed in worse ones? why does a squash ball sometimes get stuck between the class and the ceiling during a aquash game? Why did the blocks of ice that formed around and killed several German parratroopers in a high alt jump in WW2 save the life of only one of the men by the fact that the ice block formed around him?

Why would a passport or paper survive? because there's variables involved.

edit on 14-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

That video. It is a clip from which documentary? A version minus the music would be useful.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

That video. It is a clip from which documentary? A version minus the music would be useful.

If you are talking about this video:

It is not from a documentary, I made it.

If you are talking about the Evan Fairbanks video that shows the vapour trail, here's a link to a HD frame by frame video. Type frame 48 into the go to box, you will see the vapour trail come directly out of the centre of the dust cloud that Truthers call the nose out shot.
Fairbanks_HD

Originally posted by SteveKnows
Why do people sometimes get their clothes ripped of in a car accident? Why do some people die in a lesser accident when other people walk away anharmed in worse ones? why does a squash ball sometimes get stuck between the class and the ceiling during a aquash game? Why did the blocks of ice that formed around and killed several German parratroopers in a high alt jump in WW2 save the life of only one of the men by the fact that the ice block formed around him?

Why would a passport or paper survive? because there's variables involved.

You do know I am not a truther ...Right ?

edit on 14-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

What is interesting to note is that with liars the lies will keep changing. How do you know that a found passport is from the hijackers? The news media first reported that it was Atta's passport. Where did they get this information? They were fed it by the government. Of course, the lie had to change when they supposedly found Atta's passport again in a suitcase with a list of all the hijackers. His suitcase also just happened to be the only one left behind. Suqami's passport was supposedly found in the street before the towers collapsed by a businessman who gave it to the police. Interesting that the detective didn't get a name. Why hasn't this person come forward? Were any other passports found that day? With debris falling everywhere, I would be wondering why are you giving me this. I would have alot of questions for you especially if I were a detective or policeman. The passport was also reported to be soaked in fuel by the FBI. Nice for it to make it out of a fireball soaked in fuel. For your next production, please explain the Magic Bullet.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillfromCovina

Why hasn't this person come forward?

His name is Richard Wozniak

I was standing in the middle of what were the remains of a passenger aircraft. There were seats and engine parts smashed through car windows everywhere. What seemed to be an engine was embedded into the sidewalk and body parts were strewn all over the street. Then I looked down to my feet and picked up a passport. It was a Saudi passport. It was green with Arabic writing and as I opened it and saw the man’s face inside it and I felt as if I were looking into the eyes of someone that may have been part of the terror that I was witnessing around me and I later learned that I was right as I passed it off to an FBI agent that was standing a block away on West side Hwy who immediately took it from me. He then instructed me to leave the area but before he could notice I ran back to the side of the Bankers Trust building determined to help find survivors that may have been hurt in the streets or in the cars. Then my life was changed forever.

www.christian-faith.com...

I've seen his email address on the net. Do you want to contact him ?

Media never reported it as Atta's passport.

Other personal items from passengers were found.

No jet fuel stains on passport.

It was out the other side of the building before the fireball.

No interest in the magic bullet.

Is there anything else I can do for you ?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by masterp

Sorry, but for OBL it WAS a success. So.. by your "logic" he was the planner.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Honestly, it's one of the most ridiculous claims I've heard related to 9/11, right up there with the worst ones we all have heard repeated over and over again.

Did you even think it through at all? A guy is tied up by some suicide demo team, who he has just discovered, then he is thrown out of a window(oops forgot to untie him maybe no one will notice) and murdered...Even though, the suicide demo team is about to blow the whole building up(and themselves) in minutes.

O. K.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
2 .The building looked like demos/ There's no other explanation a rational, intelligent person can reach - NOT TRUE:
- No one saw or heard hundreds of timed explosions
- The French use a demo technique, that doesn't use explosives, but does use the weight of upper floors to crush the lower floors. And guess what, a building destroyed this way looks EXACTLY like the Twin Towers.

How can it not be a demolition if the French demos are "EXACTLY like the twin towers". Contradiction.
Besides, they used more than one technique to do this.
Including explosives, thermite, and more.

5. No one saw a plane at the Pentagon - NOT TRUE

Who Saw What Plane????

7. A reputable journal of science tested something and found nano-thermite - NOT TRUE

There was Thermite.
Thermite.
Skimming through a few of these numbered "Facts" and your not even giving evidence.

Enough with the BS folks. You need to self-police and stop your rank from posting the same lies again and again if you ever want to be excepted by the mainstream. And if you ACTUALLY want to accomplish something, you'll need to be accepted by the mainstream.

Who the Fkcu Wants to Be "MainStream"??
"Accepted"???...
Plenty of People Accomplish Things Without the MainStream. It is usually their talent that gets them into MainStream...After Dumbing it down in one way or another.
Why Are You On This WebSite?????
Your an absolute shill !!!

I Suppose the ATF didnt murder innocent men, women and children in Waco.
Waco Up.
edit on 02/09/2011 by TheSandMansExecutioner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSandMansExecutioner

reposting does not make you cool >.>

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

reposting does not make you cool >.>

I dont understand you!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

before you edited it >_>
It was just a long line of reposted quotes. Now however, its changed I see ._>

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

1. If you don't understand how, planes destroying enough of a builing to collapse created a similar effect to what the french do when they remove a floor, but that that is not the same as saying the twoers were destroyed in a controlled demolition then I can't particularly help you. I suspect however you understand what you are saying makes no sense an are instead trying to fight your corner with semantics, which, considering the position you're taking, is pretty darn dishonest.

2. Who saw the plane: whatreallyhappened.com...

An example:

Dan Creed:

He and two colleagues from Oracle software were stopped in a car near the Naval Annex, next to the Pentagon, when they saw the plane dive down and level off. "It was no more than 30 feet off the ground, and it was screaming. It was just screaming. It was nothing more than a guided missile at that point," Creed said. "I can still see the plane. I can still see it right now. It's just the most frightening thing in the world, going full speed, going full throttle, its wheels up," Creed recalls.

3. There was NO thermite:

www.911myths.com...
www.debunking911.com...

On top of that the original testing was done on dust collected by random people. Those people claimed it was from 9/11, but offered no proof. The tests were shown to be flawed.

In addition, Stephen Jones is such a dishonest hack. If he says it's thermite it's probably mayonaise...

Here's a great example:

In Steven Jones' PDF "Answers to Objections and Questions", to support his claim for Sol-gels/Thermite he states:

"One molecule, described by the EPA's Erik Swartz, was present at levels "that dwarfed all others": 1,3-diphenylpropane. "We've never observed it in any sampling we've ever done,"

Which in the context of all of this, sound pretty damning... HOWEVER... he DELIBERATELY leaves out the next line the EPA says, which is:

"He said it was most likely produced by the plastic of tens of thousands of burning computers."

www.newsday.com...

In other words Jones has, as usual, cherry picked a quote to back up his insane evedence-less thermite claim... because no REAL evidence exists.

4. You ask, Who the Fkcu Wants to Be "MainStream"

Well, a whole hell of a lot of Truthers do it turns out.

Go onto almost any Truther thread and search for the word, "invesgtigation".. it's a pretty commonly held belief that the MAIN reason for all the Truther nonsense is to get a new investigation... That WILL NOT HAPPEN unless theres a popular push for one... and guess what, you'll need the Cult of the Truther to go mainstream to get that sort of populists push to get that investigation...

I

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join