posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:40 AM
Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
1. No other building ever collapsed from fire - A BS argument:
- The only two buildings built like the towers, hit by planes, both behave EXACTLY the same way
Three buildings behave in EXACTLY same way, not two.
2 .The building looked like demos/ There's no other explanation a rational, intelligent person can reach - NOT TRUE:
Why, would you honestly look on collapse and woudn't say it looks EXACTLY like demolition? Three towers stumbling into their footprint so evenly.
- No one saw or heard hundreds of timed explosions
- The French use a demo technique, that doesn't use explosives, but does use the weight of upper floors to crush the lower floors. And guess what, a
building destroyed this way looks EXACTLY like the Twin Towers.
Well, you're onto something here obviously, few explosion on top and then let floors collapse onto lower ones. Oh wait, you're trying to say that
there was no demo there, while trying to prove it with video of demo looking exactly like TT. I'm bit confused
3. Top down demolition with no visible or audible explosions , in which the timing of the collapse gradually increases to the speed of free fall is a
rational explanation. - NOT TRUE.
Thermite doesn't explode, educate yourself.
The idea that these invisible and inaudible explosions were timed in such a way to gradually increase in speed as they moved down the building is
absurd and has never been used in any demo EVER.
And what it is that you're trying to prove here? Nobody never did it so it's CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE?
5. No one saw a plane at the Pentagon - NOT TRUE
Can I see it too finally, after 10 years of waiting?? There was dozens of cameras around, WHY I can't see this footage, give me one good reason?!
6. 1/10th or 1% of active engineers in America is a meaningful amount. - NOT TRUE
Im pretty sure, that being an active engineer and walking around telling people that your government lies to everybody, killed 3k people and started
war, and that you can prove it using your area of expertise is sure and fast way to end your career in any company.
9. The Pentagon had a missile defense system - NOT TRUE
It does now, thaaaanks goood. But does it mean Pentagon was defenseless before 9/11. Well, certainly not, they had jets. Ooooh wait, there were doing
those exercises with hi-jacked airliners.
And if you ACTUALLY want to accomplish something, you'll need to be accepted by the mainstream.
That tells me all about you.