It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestors burn American flag in London on 9/11 Moment of Silence

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by mishigas

If the Muslims invaded your country in the name of "peace and democracy" then I'm pretty sure you'll do the same (burning their flags that is).

But ofcourse, we have to keep negative stereotyping the Muslims as long as possible to keep these BS wars justified in the name of "peace, security and freedom" at the expense of tax payers money.

I think the muslims invaded our county on 9/11. I believe they did it in the name of their god rather than peace and democracy. They also targeted civilians. Does that make them right?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seachange

I'm surprised by the number of people supporting this. Its a lot like interrupting someone's funeral service. Its just plain rude, regardless of the circumstances. I don't think its criminal like stopping traffic for a protest. However, it is rude.

Stick around ATS for a while, you'll see that this is tame. You wait until a public figure dies...someone as innocent as Tony Snow, who died of cancer. These same people will be dancing on the grave and thinking they're cute with their childish remarks. Most of them are America haters, all of them are.. well, you'll see. But even I am surprised at a few here who support it -- they must have made the switch recently.

Oh well, I stand by my OP -- they and their acts are disgusting.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
And yet another reason we should NUKE these muslem morons back to pre-stone age times....

what a bunch of babies.....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I am just sick of the violence and anger in the world.... that's all. if it makes them feel better. so be it... If it angers you... Well, there are much worse things in the world to get angry about.

I concur with the dirty liberal hippie!!

OP, sounds like you're trying to drum up some hate on the Muslims.....ain't gonna happen 'round here......

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You do know we were in their countries long before 9/11 right?

Where? Except for where we had legitimate business interests?

How many extremist have blown themselves up in crowds here in the US? None that I've heard of.

But they did try to kill many innocents, didn't they? Ever hear of Ramsey Yousef? I can supply lots more...

And who wrote a book describing how to fly planes into buildings to get a war started? Dick Cheney.

You're not serious? You ARE serious! Bwahahaha

In case a lot of people didn't know this burning the flag is the proper way to dispose of it.

Please, you're killing me! What an ignorant statement! Burial is a proper way to dispose of a body, too, but that doesn't mean to toss a corpse into a hole in the ground!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Who cares.

It's just some cloth. We get them cheap all made in China.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

I was asking myself when somebody will mention this, the best Post in here !!!

That's the real Deal !!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Here's where your all wrong, innocent people who have nothing to do with anything were murdered. Shame on you all
Further more I'd like to see how YOU would respond if 3k innocent civilians were murdered in your city?
edit on 12-9-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: asp

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LauraDanning

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by LauraDanning

But yeah, back on topic, it was probably the wrong thing to do, just distasteful timing, but I can understand the frustrations.

What was wrong with the timing? In Their shoes, wouldn't that be the PERFECT time? We caused 9/11, blamed it on Their countryhumes, and by extension, on Them, and then came blasting Our way into Their collective universe... Because of 9/11.

You may think that's "distasteful," but I'm guessing that was an expected, and even hoped-for, reaction.

Yeah, I suppose they conveyed the message they wanted to. But you know how people are going to view it.

It all comes back full circle.

Oh it comes back full circle! You couldn't be more right. You just watch.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's pretty clear 9/11 was used politically to justify action in the region. America's government is NO different from any other. There's what they tell their people and then there's what really happened. The only way they have been able to convince the majority of Americans to enter a war is through lies and manipulation. The American people can hardly be blamed for this because it happens in EVERY country.

The United States isn't the only country battling or at war with these extremist. How it all went down I don't know but in my opinion, they knew these guys were a bunch of religious fanatics and how upset Americans would be, so they played that off and bam 9/11. The reaction on both sides is exactly what both sides were aiming for...

The people at the memorial weren't there to celebrate the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq they were there to remember the innocent lives lost that day. Peace is not reached by antagonizing the other side. I notice the "Islam will dominate the world" signs they are holding and you guys are crying about America in the middle east?
edit on 12-9-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSpace
I find it funny that these muslims hate us so much yet they like to live in our country living on our tax money and using our health and education system.

Yep. Let me guess. Maybe they like to use our health and education system so much over here because...

WE ARE BOMBING THEIR FREAKING COUNTRIES OVER THEEEEEEEEEERREEEEE!
RAAAAAH THE STUPIDITY...

It's kinda hard to make schools or hospitals while bombs are falling overhead.
Never mind getting the funding to make the schools when you are labeled a terrorist nation.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by hmdphantom

Disgusting Really ?

Change your mind.

Suppose some other people invade your country. Will you be happy?

Suppose they kill your little brother , will you still be happy ?

Suppose your young sister disappears , will you still be happy ?

Suppose your young brother is raped , will you still be happy ?

I don't think so.

So the Muslims in UK are not happy too.

Don't harbor terrorists and hide murderers and we won't invade your lands. Don't fly our planes into our buildings and we'll be happy. Don't have your cowardly dogs of terrorists hide behind women's skirts and innocents won't be harmed.

1.The terrorists which you are talking about were helped and raised by your spies. You just don't know it, because it is happening in Middle East every day.

Al-Qaeda members are Wahhabi (the new branch Islam supported by CIA & MI6 at 18th century ). They claim that if you kill 7 Shiat-muslims , then heaven is your prize (this is terrorism) .

Those are the ones who behead other Muslims.

It must be easy for you to study about this man : Mr. Hempher. And the book of him Memoirs Of Mr. Hempher, The British Spy To The Middle East.

Pakistan is their geographic capital and they are being supported by Saudi Arabia.
(The upper part of the pyramid live in Saudi Arabia and the lower part live in Pakistan)

2. This is what we get from them : The pictures are taken from two different disasters.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a383e86f6e3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b4ddedbbd1c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5ee97f244d2.jpg[/atsimg]

I am not happy to see this pictures myself .

3. They don't believe in Quran. They simply burn it.

Bahrain’s Wahabi Al Khalifa forces Burning Mosques , Desecrating Quran and Banning Media which reports it

Conclusion : we are so ashamed that they are called Muslims , But they are called.

Those cowards are enjoying their time , pumping out the oil and living a good life cooperating with CIA and Mossad.

The oil will end one day , I am so eager to see that day.

edit on 12/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

If the Muslims invaded your country in the name of "peace and democracy" then I'm pretty sure you'll do the same (burning their flags that is).

But ofcourse, we have to keep negative stereotyping the Muslims as long as possible to keep these BS wars justified in the name of "peace, security and freedom" at the expense of tax payers money.

I think the muslims invaded our county on 9/11. I believe they did it in the name of their god rather than peace and democracy. They also targeted civilians. Does that make them right?

1. Will you stop painting all muslims with the same brush. These are the extremists. In other words not your ordinary muslim who basically wants to live their normal life the same as we want.

2. How many times do we have to tell you people that it was your government?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Muslim protestors burned the American flag yesterday in London during a memorial for 9/11 victims:

Protesters set fire to the U.S. flag outside the American embassy in London yesterday during a minute's silence to mark the moment the first hijacked airliner hit the World Trade Centre.

A group of 100 Muslim radicals, including members of Muslims Against Crusades, shouted 'USA terrorists' and brandished anti-American placards.

One protester in Grosvenor Square said: 'You will always face suffering, you will always face humiliation, unless you withdraw your troops from Muslim lands.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Link

Disgusting, really.

I presume you mean its disgusting that the americans dont withdraw their troops from foreign lands, right?

well. i agree with you wholeheartedly! get 'em out!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

When some body ignores the facts intentionally , you can do nothing.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

bull#.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubber-Ducky
Who cares.

It's just some cloth. We get them cheap all made in China.

People burning things is a big deal!!.. original and totally interesting too. Despite the fact strangers 1000s of miles away are doing something that has ZERO realistic significance on their lives, poopy stompers drunk on patriotism get hyper emotional at the horror.. meanwhile in reality, bombs emblazoned with "old glory" fall on weddings, Libyans and anyone the IMF wants to subjugate.

For cloth on a stick BBQ'ers.. they intended to agitate the symbol minded: "mission accomplished".. just another day in humanities circle-jerk of recycling divisive stupidity.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by NeoSpace
I find it funny that these muslims hate us so much yet they like to live in our country living on our tax money and using our health and education system.

And working and paying taxes...like every other citizen.

And in case You missed it. The protest was in England.

That's the strange thing, I was watching BBC News 24 and they showed a group of protesters in New Yourk relatively close to WTC burning the American flag and yet I haven't seen that mentioned on here. Sorry, no link as it was a live stream on TV.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

bull#.

Thanks for the well reasoned, totally thorough and well thought out response. We value your opinion. It is very important to us.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus
Here's where your all wrong, innocent people who have nothing to do with anything were murdered. Shame on you all
Further more I'd like to see how YOU would respond if 3k innocent civilians were murdered in your city?
edit on 12-9-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: asp

If 3k people were killed here, and I was in charge.. I'd do something crazy.. thats for sure.

A murder investigation for 3K victims.. hopefully followed by arrests, and open fair trials based on credible evidence where guilt is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. I know.. "justice" these days is radical crazy talk.

One thing I would not do.. is put politicians in charge, they couldn't find their own ass using both hands, much less solve a mass murder.

There is no statute of limitations for the crime of murder.. even if someone has been convicted, the case is never closed to relevant & credible evidence... it's a rule broken for both JFK & 9/11.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join