It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestors burn American flag in London on 9/11 Moment of Silence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

yeah fail mate blowing up buildings and flying planes into them is spreading goodness and joy

all right here
edit on 12-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

reply to post by neo96

fail, mate, living in someones country is far from dropping bombs on it or occupying it militarily, and you had a go at others comments. . I'm done with this thread, alot of blind patriots loft around these topics like magnets.

Not blind patriotism. I think you just have no nation or values yourself to feel strongly about. Sad, really.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Get American troops off Muslim land huh. I wonder what some of their thoughts would be concerning the expansion of Islam that was done militarily early in Islamic history.

I'm not saying I support us being there, but their own religion was expanded through militaristic means, was that a bad thing? Something tells me if they weren't the underdogs they'd have no problem doing what Americans and others are doing right now.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Good for them. It's about time that my country understood that we took 9/11 like a bunch of cry babies. New Yorkers showed a lot of goodness on 9/11/01, but you know something is seriously wrong when New Yorkers are in any way a force for good, that should have been our first clue that we were headed down the wrong path. We needed somebody to say, "HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOUSE LOOKIN AT! GET BACK TO WORK!"

But no, we flipped out and we've been at war for ten years and all we have to show for it is a story about Bin Laden being killed that half of us don't believe anyway, and a whole bunch of dead children that most of us just pretend we aren't responsible for.

6500 people die every single day in America. Several thousand people dying is part of the plan every morning when you get out of bed, you just don't think about it because you understand that its a natural part of life that can't be stopped and it is contained at a level where most people will live most of their lives without having to worry about it. And yes, eventually we all die, and people we know die, but its rare and we move on.

But we couldn't handle that. We've wasted our incredible wealth, squandered the respect of our oldest friends, and unnatually swelled the body count beyond anything that terrorism ever could hope to do.

Americans have become a bunch of oversensitive whimps and they are murdering people in hopes that they will live forever. We don't deserve to have our pain respected- we need to slapped and told to pull it together. So we lost some people, and we had to watch it happen- that was our choice by the way. We ignore what happens to our neighbors in this country more often than not- but this time they told us to watch and care and take action- and we followed orders all too readily. Get over it. It could happen again tomorrow and everything would be fine, but if you don't let it go, it won't be long until there isn't an American flag left anywhere in this world to burn- we'll go the way of the 3rd Reich and we'll deserve it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
double post.
but i may as well throw in that this doesn't end at disgusted rants. It's FUNNY now. It's been ten years, we can joke about it. Remember, strangers dying is funny! We used to know that, and I will probably be throwing that back in your face as soon as I find something really clever to run with.
edit on Mon 12 Sep 2011 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

haha
good on em

whats disgusting is the way the united states treats the world..
you gotta expect that the people you slaughter are going to want to burn your flag
have a cry
edit on 12-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

agreed star for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Our govt has created problems in Mexico? Yeah, like we're constantly trying to sneak over the border loaded with drugs and human slaves.

Why? The CIA lets the Sinaloa cartel fly a cargo 747 loaded to the gills with coc aine into the US and shares the profits. The ATF makes sure the cartels are well-armed as well. Illegal aliens/undocumented workers has a backdoor policy to let them into the US to work so they don't have to be paid benefits or adhere to labor regulations. I wouldn't call it slavery but we know it is not legitimate.

I am American but I left my blinders north of the border. Try to stay on-topic. You can take me on in a different thread on this if you care to.

9-11 Day means something different to many individuals. Who was not a victim of it? Perhaps only the perpetrators were not, whoever they were/are. On Independence Day July 4th I am a proud American. On 9-11 I mourn the loss of of basic liberties and seek answers that are being obscured.

edit on 12-9-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Message to the protesters: tell your brothers in the middle east to stop flying planes into buildings and blowing themselves up in crowds of innocent people, then the West might finally leave your crappy countries.

Classless scumbags.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Americans have become a bunch of oversensitive whimps and they are murdering people in hopes that they will live forever

Really? Oversensitive? Funny, I don't see Americans rioting in the street, killing people over someone buring our flag. I did see Muslim getting their panties in a bunch when someone drew some cartoons, tho.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
My God,

some People burned a Flag and shouted Anti-American Slogans
and the Op/ and others start up to cry up "Evil, Evil-Muslims, burn them, etc."
but every day hundreds of Children die because of American (and Friends) Weapons,
here he is quite, this is pure Hypocrisy!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I am sure i would do the same if i had my country destroyed by USA, having friends or family being slaughtered and so on.
Even though the WTC attacks are a tragedy a lot more have died since then thanks to invasion.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

I am sure i would do the same if i had my country destroyed by USA, having friends or family being slaughtered and so on.
Even though the WTC attacks are a tragedy a lot more have died since then thanks to invasion.

Ok, and the next time you see a bunch of Americans celebrating collateral kills then you just let me know.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
/Yawn, hate begets more hate, violence begets more violence. Hate on people, your bitterness only poisons your own soul. I don't care either way, were in the Last Days and my brothers and sisters and I shall soon leave this wretched world to be with the Lord. I'm done witnessing this hate and violence, corruption and death, greed and avarice and this world full of baby killers.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well hard to say anything that hasnt already been said repeatedly...but no matter what country you are from im sure they dont have an immaculate past either. Every nation has to hold the "most hated" trophy at some point..we'll keep it warm for ya.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Good for them. It's about time that my country understood that we took 9/11 like a bunch of cry babies. New Yorkers showed a lot of goodness on 9/11/01, but you know something is seriously wrong when New Yorkers are in any way a force for good, that should have been our first clue that we were headed down the wrong path. We needed somebody to say, "HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOUSE LOOKIN AT! GET BACK TO WORK!"

Giuliani went to a Mets ball game shortly after 9/11 and was booed, and he said "That's when I knew we were going to be OK". So I think we're over the nice guy part (except for the apologists here who applaud the scumbags). Don't expect us to give up our sense of basic human decency, however.

But no, we flipped out and we've been at war for ten years and all we have to show for it is a story about Bin Laden being killed that half of us don't believe anyway, and a whole bunch of dead children that most of us just pretend we aren't responsible for.

6500 people die every single day in America. Several thousand people dying is part of the plan every morning when you get out of bed, you just don't think about it because you understand that its a natural part of life that can't be stopped and it is contained at a level where most people will live most of their lives without having to worry about it. And yes, eventually we all die, and people we know die, but its rare and we move on.

But we couldn't handle that. We've wasted our incredible wealth, squandered the respect of our oldest friends, and unnatually swelled the body count beyond anything that terrorism ever could hope to do.

After passing that through my WRF (Wild Rant Filter) I get the sense that you're blaming the people for the actions of the govt. We were pissed off enough to spend time and resources to kill every one of those sons'abitches to avenge our loved ones. We left the "how to" up to the govt; they screwed up. But even so, GWB's first priority was to protect the people, whether you believe that or not.

Americans have become a bunch of oversensitive whimps and they are murdering people in hopes that they will live forever. We don't deserve to have our pain respected- we need to slapped and told to pull it together. So we lost some people, and we had to watch it happen- that was our choice by the way. We ignore what happens to our neighbors in this country more often than not- but this time they told us to watch and care and take action- and we followed orders all too readily. Get over it. It could happen again tomorrow and everything would be fine, but if you don't let it go, it won't be long until there isn't an American flag left anywhere in this world to burn- we'll go the way of the 3rd Reich and we'll deserve it.

We're not wimps. We just want to worship alone, to mourn alone, to hold onto what dignity we have without some wild-eyed nutjobs who have no compunction about strapping a bomb to a child and sending that child into a school, defile our nation. We're told to "empathize" with them. We have our own people giving them thumbs up for defiling a moment of silence that we take to mourn.
edit on 12-9-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Message to the protesters: tell your brothers in the middle east to stop flying planes into buildings and blowing themselves up in crowds of innocent people, then the West might finally leave your crappy countries.

alright FOXMULDER147 did you know that the supposed hijackers are still alive and well?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
Muslims extremists killed two of your friends?

Yes.. and next time just re read the post if you didn't understand it the first time you read

where was this?

Afghanistan.

and rest assured America has taken more muslim lives than muslims have all the western countries put together.

Oh really? Prove it. This is ATS.. site your source, or you're just making it up.

Let me guess you have two mates who are stupid enough to try and earn a dollar working for a pack of fraud politicians who have ordered them to invade another country based on lies, and those who's country is being invaded decided to fight back?

I "had" 2 friends.. but lets get something crystal clear.. my "mates" are dead now reguardless of your feelings toward anything so try to show a little respect if you are to address them. Aren't Muslims supposed to be peaceful people? Anyway, Yes.. you are probably not far from reality on your statement.. but what it ultimately boils down to is Soldiers follow orders because they have love for their country.. not the politicians running it. I served for 5 years and hated being in a country that I hate being in, as well as the local nationals hating us.. but I love my country and so does most of the Soldiers.. be assured once those politicians get caught red handed our Army will be the revolutions Army.

America is clearly run by a pack of homicidal zionist/occultist maniacs

Ok I'll buy that for a dollar.

who have been invading/occupying muslims land(including killing innocent women and children) prior to any muslim wanting to attack America, and including having vetoed many UN resolutions that would see Israel stop thier atrocious ways.

You need to brush up on your history pal.. the Crusades involved the English.. Muslims struck the first blow with the U.S.; Here's a little help since you're obviously too lazy to do research.

America's first violent introduction to militant Islam came shortly after Khomeini's Islamic Republic was established in 1979, when Islamic extremists seized the U.S. embassy in the Iranian capital of Tehran. For 444 days, the militants held 52 Americans hostage. After a botched helicopter rescue attempt, America agreed to release nearly $8 billion in Iranian assets to free the hostages. The hostages were returned and America breathed a sigh of relief. Most people felt the nightmare had ended. In fact, it was only beginning.

A Short History of Radical Islam

Now to step back from your ignorant attack, I'll remind you of what I was initially saying(so you dont get your knickers in a knot)

Ignorant? I've been over to the middle east twice.. I think I have a better idea of what's really going on than you do.

I simply said that there is NO suprise whatsoever for any informed person that some muslims would burn the American flag considering America is killing INNOCENT muslims(yes the elderly, women and children, and people who have never done a thing to America) everyday

Really? Wow.. I guess muslims are an endangered species than?
Bad people exist everywhere guy.. get over it and try to be a part of a solution rather than an annoying problem.

It's people like you that governments need to keep wars based on lies going, that is those who cant think to well.

You know nothing about me.. all you get is an ATS handle and an avatar plus an opinion nothing more. I made a simple statement and you launched this book of an attack on me. Go read a book and educate yourself a little more..

edit on 12-9-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

One protester in Grosvenor Square said: 'You will always face suffering, you will always face humiliation, unless you withdraw your troops from Muslim lands.'

Disgusting Really ?

Change your mind.

Suppose some other people invade your country. Will you be happy?

Suppose they kill your little brother , will you still be happy ?

Suppose your young sister disappears , will you still be happy ?

Suppose your young brother is raped , will you still be happy ?

I don't think so.

So the Muslims in UK are not happy too.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

The wars in early age of Islam was imposed on Muhammad.

Like it is now being imposed on Muslims.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

They don't care about the truth. They just care about themselves. They think that :

The whole planet is a

Jungle

and they are on the lion's side. And they don't care.

Then they say :

We are a civilized nation

edit on 12/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join