It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yesterday, it happened, prediction/vision from 21 years ago.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Over the years, I have been able to predict birth dates, know when cops are around the bend with a radar and such, but mostly little things which kept me alive as well. Some of the little things were like flying my experimental airplane, but always knowing when I was low on fuel by intuition. My wife also can do this and has predicted two major things which came to pass, a death in the family by a horse and our large sailboat sinking with us standing by in sadness. The last was of hurricane Charlie and indeed we did stand by as a crane retrieved it out of a canal after losing all we owned.

Now in the last two years, I started having dreams and visions of major importance as did my wife, but like those on this site, I put them aside and did not take them overly serious. Things like the sun making all things stop which set me off in researching this area. Both of us seeing the earth after a period of time without most of it's people, those remaining living off the left overs, making clothing by hand and so forth. Lately of a second orange moon and then a large planet and so forth, entertaining, but not something I wanted to deal with. We find it better not to take these things too serious for obvious reasons and there is more. But then yesterday it happened!

We went to a local pow wow of native Indians from norther Michigan, I assisted by my cane as I am still in pain from a recent knee replacement. 22 years ago just after my wife and I got together, I had this vision which I relayed to her of the two of us in the future, walking through the woods, I on a cane and she holding onto my arm. In this vision, I told her, I was then mostly gray haired and as usual I moved too fast and she was telling me to slow down and be careful. Then I had black hair, so the contrast was memorable, plus we had talked of this vision a number of times over the years.

At the pow wow, we walked a short distance down a path into the woods to the sacred fire, offered a prayer and talked to the medicine man about the grandfather and then left to go to the dance circle. The path that led back, was then barred by the dancers, so we turned into the woods towards another path. As we made our way without a path, my wife on my right arm, my cane in the left, she told me to slow down and be careful. It hit me right then, I had arrived in full detail to the exact moment of my vision. I stopped then and exclaimed to her, "it just happened", the vision was met. In fact at the time of getting the knee done, I worried it would not be successful as I remembered this and wondered if in fact I would need a cane after, not thinking this might lead to the moment.

Where I am going with this is obvious. If this came to pass, then will the other visions and dreams also happen? They are as clear and precise as this one, as real and one of them was so detailed that both of us dreamed the same future, but three months apart without my telling her of mine. Somehow, this latest seems a pivotal point in the time frame we live in, something meaningful far more than just arriving at a point in time, which is very spooky as all the details were there, all, and will this happen again and again. If it does, what happens to all the people, where do they go. Those remaining were good people by the way, yet in others the earth will be rendered, now I wonder?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Well at least there is a positive in this vision. The people were nice to each other. Isn't this what people would like to happen if the world is desolated? All these movies about the world ending and people being mean and cruel just to survive...i prefer to live in peace. I would mourn those lost. But i would help out and take care of others if i can in those times. Let us in on updates my friend.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I believe that we all have this ability... if we just pay attention.

I have experience with this myself, and my wife to a greater extent.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Fantastic read. If your vision about the sun making things stop (EMP) and the large planet (our suns partner in celestial crime since it's believed that we live in a binary solar system) does come to pass, then that is amazing. I have a feeling that something like your vision will happen eventually.

Thanks for sharing!

S+F

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

What happened to most of the people? And can you give any more info on your visions?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Finally got back to this post. As to where the people went, I am unsure. But in the beginning of this event as in other major dreams, I have this message that comes to me to explain, yet is hard to remember all details. In this one, it was explained that there would be a great separation of loved ones before an event and then new unions made for those years. Later there would be joyful reunions and this was what my wife saw in her version, I was just walking around asking questions but felt happy to be just doing that, walking the earth as there was no other way other than walking.

In my version, I walked into this village with some others and I talked to the men whom were sitting in the middle of the street at a table, on the table was a cell phone, an old one. I asked if it worked and they told me that a few could be made to work but they were not interested. I then entered a little shop and asked a woman if anyone was making clothing yet. She told me they still collected cloth as there was still a lot left over. I looked over and this young woman was laughing and had on this large hat like in the 1800's decorated with flowers and had on a long dress. I wrote this all down and told no one.

A few months later, my wife tells me she had another of "those dreams". She saw us and her sister leaving a large tunnel and they were dressed as in the 1800's with large hats, they were joyful and then we walked the earth as there were no cars, just walking. She told me of us entering this village as I described above including the woman whom was decorating herself. Along the way, she had this symbolic key, that when placed in a door would light up and tell whom used to live there, but no longer. She told me as we walked the land, there was a lot of things in the homes like canned goods so food was not a problem.

Where did the people go, that is a good question. Certainly in our views, those left were good people not bad.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I note you say you walked everywhere; where were all the animals?

They would be a food source. Canned food's fine until it spoils, then...?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

I note you say you walked everywhere; where were all the animals?

They would be a food source. Canned food's fine until it spoils, then...?

Agreed, this is why I take all things with a grain of salt, thus parts of this would be symbolic, or at least only applied in the early stage of a happening. I was told in mine that there was a period of 17 years which would make most things unusable, thus another contradiction or mystery, but then, I only saw durable goods being used. My wife saw us on the land shortly after an event. I have witnessed canned goods going bad in a few years as a matter of fact.

Now as to details of animals I cannot venture a guess, as I said, it was more of a showing of events with not so much detail. However, I had the impression of a healing earth, one of renewal. Hope that helps. I will add nothing of opinion here, only what I got from it. Damn, leaves a lot of questions however.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well, according to the Keys of Enoch - Those that have been enlightened (understanding our purpose on this Earth) will be ascended into spiritual beings of light to places of Gods many Mansions, by the 144,000 "helpers". At this time you will be given "all knowledge" of all things... the Earth, the Universes, and God. You will be taught how to make new universes of your own "paradise" with those you love. You will be taught how to create new life as well.

Those that have not "figured it out" are reincarnated back on Earth over and over again until they do "figure it out".

That's the short version in a nut shell... it's much more complicated and involved than that though.

There will be a "huge" catasrophe - it will start with the land heaving in China (question to self: was Japan's land mass ever a part of China in ancient times?)

This sounds exactly like your vision.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Well, according to the Keys of Enoch - Those that have been enlightened (understanding our purpose on this Earth) will be ascended into spiritual beings of light to places of Gods many Mansions, by the 144,000 "helpers". At this time you will be given "all knowledge" of all things... the Earth, the Universes, and God. You will be taught how to make new universes of your own "paradise" with those you love. You will be taught how to create new life as well.

Those that have not "figured it out" are reincarnated back on Earth over and over again until they do "figure it out".

That's the short version in a nut shell... it's much more complicated and involved than that though.

There will be a "huge" catasrophe - it will start with the land heaving in China (question to self: was Japan's land mass ever a part of China in ancient times?)

This sounds exactly like your vision.

I have heard of this, but should look further. In other dreams/visions, I saw myself and others in some way in higher bodies, or at least others did not see us, we were symbolically going through this barrier to a better earth. The last one, the gate was there where earlier I could not get through. All those gathered were with smiles and just good people, no nut cases, waiting for me to open that gate of all things.

Lately I have gone beyond the astral to a higher level, or I should say, I was taken there with powerful message and showing of how we are gathered and nurtured. Oddly, there is no longer any doubt of our higher existence at some point. In the first I was told by this angelic woman that she had shown me the way and now she was free to go on, and if I showed another, I too would be free. How is that for another puzzle.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Maybe a nuclear war? or will it actually be a happening? most people dissapear...leaving behind only good souls? or atleast rightous ones who only want peace with thier fellow man. A life without corruption would be heaven to me. Everyone working together never having to worry about someone trying to hurt them. I dont like the idea of people dying at all but if this is our futre it gives me hope. I may have some clairvoyance myself...im not to sure. Maybe if you meet me you could tell. Most people have told me i have an old soul...how old i have no idea. in this life i feel...bored. Im just waiting for something...always watching and waiting. Could call me a watcher lol...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Sailormon,

You're astral projection is exactly what the Keys of Enoch is all about. I highly recommend you pick up the book. It is a difficult read, however I believe it will answer all your questions.

I'm only 1/2 way through the book and firmly believe it is full of truths about life, why we are here, what is going to happen and so forth. So far the best book I've read in my entire life - much of it is scientifically over my head, but I get the gist of it.

The Book of Knowledge - Keys of Enoch by JJ Hurtak

The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch®is a textbook that states the issues of the future in spiritual and scientific prose. The Keys examine the puzzles of life and give a spiritual explanation as to why we exist in this reality. In essence, it provides both the scenario of an ongoing past/present/future cosmology and a blueprint for a new direction in humankind's evolution into a higher state of consciousness.

The Keys of Enoch®teaches us that a greater unity can and must occur between the scientific and spiritual pathways in order for the problems of Earth to be solved. Its ultimate purpose is the advancement of humanity, with the goal of changing our orientation so that we are prepared for a higher spiritual attunement and a quantum shift that will move humanity and the earth forward into the next step in our evolution. In this process an ultimate interaction is foretold, as we discover "greater families of intelligence in the universe who share the same Higher Evolution and the same Divine Source."

The text is a multi-level process of instruction whereby the reader acquires the ability to work with mental pictures, sacred language, and consciousness expansion through which an actual transformation takes place, with the recognition that life is a process of experiencing multidimensional worlds. The text explains how we can discover God's Manifestation as it emanates Higher positive Thought-Forms and mathematical Rhythms of Light and Vibrations, and shows how all Higher Thought-Forms work with the vibrations of Light-waves in a harmonious coordination of collective — not independent —"pathways" that bring us to a deeper connection with the Living God.

The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch® was the first book to point out the alignment between the Great Pyramid and the constellation of Orion. It was also the first book to show the direct relationship between DNA coding and the Divine Name. Additionally, The Keys describe the Divine Genetic Code within the human body that will prepare humankind for new vistas of life within the surrounding Higher Evolution, using aspects of the identical central genetic-light information for light transformation.

The Keys are, collectively, a CODE BOOK that explains how the Divine is extended and manifested through higher Thought-Forms that unfold throughout all realms of life. It should be pointed out that this text was not "channeled" but given to the author in direct face-to-face experience with two beings of Higher Superluminal Intelligence. Therefore, these Keys provide us with a great preparation, not only for the grand unification of the material realm, but for the ascension from the material and meta-material realms into the consciousness and spiritual realms of higher creation. Ultimately, the text seeks to help us with the complete transformation of our physical and mental skills and Quantum Mind experiences. In this, the mystery of what Christ referred to as "The House of Many Mansions" is no longer a mystery, but an active revelation of meaning in which we are active participants.

The Keys, thus, are a blueprint for the different levels of spiritual consciousness, and provides a "coding" for the understanding of these levels of reality through its intensive study. It challenges us to go beyond the ordinary three-dimensional thinking of our rational intellect, in order to accept it supra-rationally. More importantly, The Keys tell us that we are all experiential beings with free will. It is the acceptance and integration of our Higher Self with the spark of the Divine, in conjunction with the energy field which brings forth the knowledge of the true science of Life, that will enable each and all of us together to make the quantum leap.

Keys of Enoch

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I had a similar dream many years ago, a society where there were not many people. From what I understood there had been some sort of disaster that essentially made most technology useless and/or there was a lack of electricity as a result of some disaster. This caused billions to starve and die world-wide as the food supply chain broke down. From there sanitation and medicine collapsed and there were outbreaks of diseases that killed even more. After things finally settled down, those left over picked up the pieces and just continued living. This is what happened world-wide and small villages/societies formed as people were literally forced, due to circumstance, to trust and help one another. Things slowed down quite a bit as information was only delivered by hand or word of mouth and travel was slow due to it being by horse or walking.

I remember speaking to some people asking what happened and them explaining to me the story above. I was also told there were cities that were run by Military War Lords essentially. People who collected weapons and used them to oppress people nearby to force production of infrastructure, food, and other needs. The villages were very far from these cities, and due to this the people remained free, but ever wary.

This dream was about a decade ago but it was vivid. I do not know a date or time or when it took or takes place but it seemed plausible to me, even more so today.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
OP how old are you? What do you think is the time frame until these events happen?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have a recurring dream. I am an old man sitting on a porch of a home made of earth and timber. I am wearing moccasins and homespun clothing. The climate is dry, like the area around Taos NM. The sun is different; the sky is white instead of blue. It feels different, hotter, drier, somehow, even through the porch roof. I am wearing a very wide brimmed hat, like a conical Chinese peasant hat. I see a murder of crows eating something in the distance. It is extremely quiet.

In the dream, I am aware of my isolation, of the absolute lack of humanity left in on the planet. Someone is cooking in the kitchen behind me; I can hear her singing softly, banging pots. I can smell the woodstove.

I am 45 now. I am around 65 or 70 in the dream.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Showing another how to be more spiritual, forgiving, kind? Perhaps that.

Sailormon, as always it's been a pleasure to read your posts, especially on this subject matter.

I too have had "visions" of things that happened years later exactly as I saw them and each and every time, it's a wonderful surprise to see.

I have to admit too that although it's nothing to do with your posts here, I have felt that while I still maintain some of my old self such as hatred of some things or people, it's lessened itself to the point where if I once held something in low regard and insulted because of annoyance, these days I tend to just tune out or ignore something (perhaps getting wiser and more mature as I grow older more than anything spiritual but you never know).

I enjoyed coming to ATS because even if a conspiracy theory was crazy, it was still fairly entertaining to read and perhaps see something that would change my mind but lately I don't mind skipping this forum for a few days because of the feeling I get that the things we hold as major conspiracies (9/11 and JFK to name just two) are really not conspiracies at all and are just exactly as we were told officially. That terrorists attacked US property to instill fear in the world and that a lone gunman with a grudge shot a President with a rifle. Nothing more to it.

Know the feeling I get with that? A weird feeling like sure, some people will try to look too deeply into those events because they're missing out on something in their own lives and wish to find an answer as to why and how those things happened because their own lives are unfulfilled and meaningless to them so they ignore evidence and fact so they can feel as if they belong to a cause.

Meanwhile people such as myself and yourself along with your wife and some other members here possibly get the feeling that we're above all of that, spiritually fulfilled and while still learning and growing, have the tools we need to elevate into higher realms to become those who don't need to return and relive lives on this planet any more if you believe in the whole reincarnation deal.

Without giving too much away about myself, it seems like my entire life has been based on making others feel good about themselves and have fun while I myself am depressed and miserable and barely able to even see the breadline let alone live on it but at the same time feeling fantastic like I'm about to be rewarded big time for what I've done for other people. I don't even have any friends because every time I make new friends, I seem to occupy their time for a few years, make them feel good about something and inspire them somehow and then they disappear while new friends come into the mix (since the last friend cycle, I haven't had any for a few months now but I have helped my new girlfriend feel better about herself since we first got talking early this year).

Makes losing friends all the stranger when the entire time we're hanging out and talking, they all have mentioned what a nice guy I am. Maybe my mission and purpose on Earth is to make them feel good about their lives while having nothing for myself?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Very cool story.

I, like others, have had visions of the future as well, and like you, a couple of personal scenes that came to pass exactly as seen, even though the scene or situation itself was nothing earthshaking.

With regards to big scenes, well, I've only had scary ones, where the lot of people I know are burnt and in a bunker and acting like nothing happened, or everybody on boats between buildings because there is flooding everywhere (in this one, I found the top floor, and a hot tub, shrugged and got in to chill out ha!), a big black cloud slowly but steadily coming into view and eventually covering the whole earth (had this one in high school) ... but I have to say, all my dreams seem to be hinting at some sort of troubled future which have to go through, at the same time, I feel they are symbolic/metaphoric i.e. I don't think what I am seeing is actual physical events, more like metaphors.

Anyway, thanks for telling us your vision and its completion - hope my post isn't too space-wastey

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

What you describe could very well be your life plan, or something you planned for prior to being born.

They say that even a homeless man chooses h/her life ahead of time. Although terrible from an Earthly perspective, apparently that type of life burns off karma and elevates them higher on the spiritual plane.

This could be your reward as you've said yourself

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

not that i know for sure but i think by choosing a life that raises question marks and puzzles the person, or suffering and hardship, we are actually trying to learn how to get through a bad situation with grace and dignity, without hurting ourselves (who we are in that life) or others around us (those we encounter in that life/situation). What do you think? Self-pity, misery, hate-filled anger are probably the 'wrong' responses, and are squandering the opportunity.

My opinion: I don't think suffering/poverty itself leads to karma-debt-cancelling, I think handling the suffering well and learning the lessons you meant to learn for once & for all leads to karma-debt-cancelling. Karma (sanskrit) means deeds/actions, and thru good karmas we can reduce or erase the effects of past bad karmas to some extent...but only through good karmas in times GOOD & BAD can be keep the account in the black and out of the red. Even if you suffer seemingly endlessly, remember, u must've committed some crime, hence you're having to do the time, it's not escapable, but you can certainly do it with grace/style/growth. Once it's over, or if you have a great/fabulous life due to lots of good karmas in the past, try to avoid being arrogant or an a-hole...

What do you think of my theories? I can't post a new thread yet, but I will as soon as i can ; )

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Maybe you are a Dustmaker...someone that stirs others to action and greater insight. That can be a lonely path my friend. It deals with positive disintegration of structure and corresponds to the archetype represented by the Tower in traditional tarrot. Its a hard, but absolutely essential role.... gotta break it down before it can be built again...right?

Originally posted by curious7

Showing another how to be more spiritual, forgiving, kind? Perhaps that.

Sailormon, as always it's been a pleasure to read your posts, especially on this subject matter.

I too have had "visions" of things that happened years later exactly as I saw them and each and every time, it's a wonderful surprise to see.

I have to admit too that although it's nothing to do with your posts here, I have felt that while I still maintain some of my old self such as hatred of some things or people, it's lessened itself to the point where if I once held something in low regard and insulted because of annoyance, these days I tend to just tune out or ignore something (perhaps getting wiser and more mature as I grow older more than anything spiritual but you never know).

I enjoyed coming to ATS because even if a conspiracy theory was crazy, it was still fairly entertaining to read and perhaps see something that would change my mind but lately I don't mind skipping this forum for a few days because of the feeling I get that the things we hold as major conspiracies (9/11 and JFK to name just two) are really not conspiracies at all and are just exactly as we were told officially. That terrorists attacked US property to instill fear in the world and that a lone gunman with a grudge shot a President with a rifle. Nothing more to it.

Know the feeling I get with that? A weird feeling like sure, some people will try to look too deeply into those events because they're missing out on something in their own lives and wish to find an answer as to why and how those things happened because their own lives are unfulfilled and meaningless to them so they ignore evidence and fact so they can feel as if they belong to a cause.

Meanwhile people such as myself and yourself along with your wife and some other members here possibly get the feeling that we're above all of that, spiritually fulfilled and while still learning and growing, have the tools we need to elevate into higher realms to become those who don't need to return and relive lives on this planet any more if you believe in the whole reincarnation deal.

Without giving too much away about myself, it seems like my entire life has been based on making others feel good about themselves and have fun while I myself am depressed and miserable and barely able to even see the breadline let alone live on it but at the same time feeling fantastic like I'm about to be rewarded big time for what I've done for other people. I don't even have any friends because every time I make new friends, I seem to occupy their time for a few years, make them feel good about something and inspire them somehow and then they disappear while new friends come into the mix (since the last friend cycle, I haven't had any for a few months now but I have helped my new girlfriend feel better about herself since we first got talking early this year).

Makes losing friends all the stranger when the entire time we're hanging out and talking, they all have mentioned what a nice guy I am. Maybe my mission and purpose on Earth is to make them feel good about their lives while having nothing for myself?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join