It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truthers Attacked On CBC Comment Section By Pro Official Believers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
source
Well i was searching for a news article on greece, i noticed this article on CBC about 9/11 and i thought why not share it there are qutie alo interesting comments i saw in the comment section, i thought it was best to place here.

Your conspiracy theory debunked: www.counterpunch.org...

cliams that his conspiracy theory is theory debunked by counterpunch?

I also noticed some of the people in the comment section are talking about the supposed terror threat that never happended as seen here

Has the "credible" threat been downgraded to HOAX yet?

The people who think this was a missle or that it was an inside job are all wrong. I was down there on 911 on holiday . I have not been down to the USA since then , I can not bring myself to cross the border. I could not get home to Canada for weeks. I lived it with my american families and family.

and heres the response

So because you were stuck down there makes you an expert? lmao, and you people tell the conspiracy theorists are nuts. amazing.

People been Sheeps as asual

Please enlighten those of us who don't believe the official story. I watched the news and I saw three buildings fall straight down. Straight down into the path of highest resistance. Three buildings that were damaged on one side of the building but fell straight down. Three buildings that fell straight down at near free-fall speed. I'd love to hear how you can explain the physics of this.

^that is a response to this

the buildings did NOT fall into their own footprint! didn't anyone even watch ONE SINGLE NEWS CHANNEL??? the Conspiracty Theorists (CT) do not spout facts... merely innuendo and suggestion. pretty much EVERY conspiracy "Fact" can be easily refuted with simple logic and reasoning!

I didn't watch the news today, but the events of ten years ago wasn't far my thoughts. I don't need to engage in sensless conspiracy theories. I know who to blame for these attacks. This Canadian will proudly stand with American friends and family against the enemy that still threatens our two nations. I can never forget the hateful act that happened that day, nor forgive the twisted ideology that spawned it.

the buildings werent supported by beams they were supported by load bearing walls the collaspse was literally akin to a smashed pankcake stack Im not a enginner so I cant give you the physics on this but thats how it went down

So people buy the pankcake theory? yet they arent enginners but buy the unproven pankcake theory?

Well go ahead and the read the rest yourself on your own and a person in the comment section cliams that the 9/11 Truth is only a small minority

A small but loud and unrelenting minority.

I wonder what kind of rock have these people been sleeping on much? anyone have any thoughts on this?
edit on 12-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

well...this has been the crux of the argument for 10 years...nothing has changed...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
buttermilk are the best.

not surprising some take an opposite view.

how long you been here?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I think that the 9/11 attacks seem fishy, with the whole USA track record of "Lets make a disaster so we can go attack sombody and make money off of the war" But no matter how MUCH I would LOVE to prove the conspiracy, I cant, and no matter how MUCH i would LOVE to debunk it, I cant. Im torn

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
there are no official believers[posting on the internet].

all we have is a government that openly announced it will combat 'conspiracy theorists'(truthers) with 'cognitive infiltration'(feeble attempt to shape a perceived public opinion by becoming the public itself).

the vast majority of people (in my sphere of life, outside of the internet) who believe the official story are quiet, non-confrontational, and dont usually give up their opinion until asked/pressured to. and even then they are reluctant.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Orlynao? read my 29389579238 posts on that

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

apparently you do not understand my post.

i am calling you a 'cognitive infiltrater'.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The only technical questions left unresolved as of present are the actual size, placement, and timing of the charges. I thought for sure by now that some of our more talented demo folks out there would have exactly modeled the demolition with a good computer simulation and the documentation to back up their findings.

Other questions like who pulled it off, well, that is another matter. Got a few hunches, but, no solid evidence. Not in the right place at the right time to get that info. Guess in a hundred years or so all will come out in the wash.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

who believe the official story

Don't you mean the official lie? After all, let's be somewhat real here......

top topics

join