It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the connection between Ahmadi nejad and Alqaeda ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Connect the dots.

UNAI, United Against Nuclear Iran, bought a billboard in NYC. Just about anyone with enough money can do so.

The billboard.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Connect the dots.

UNAI, United Against Nuclear Iran, bought a billboard in NYC. Just about anyone with enough money can do so.

The billboard.

I am sure that this is not soooo easy,
let us think: when i had enough Money and planned to rent exactly the same Billboard
saying "9/11 was an Inside Job" i am sure that the Owner of the BB. will/ had denied this,
but to blame the Iran is still okay because it is in the US-American Agenda!

(i hope this is understandable!)
edit on 12-9-2011 by Human0815 because: spell

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The Wahabi sect of Islam is named after Wahab,a man who lived in Saudi Arabia ,and established his sect in 1776.His followers had every tree in the kingdom cut down to prevent "pagans" from their nature worshipping ways.It is true that Wahabis hate Shia muslims,and that they would reward efforts to kill them.Al-Queada has often railed against Iran,and taking out Sadam,and the Talibandileros did Iran a huge favor.I feel compelled to tell you that Wahab acted under his own steam,and didn't need any western helpers to get where he wanted to go.In fact,once the royal family accepted Wahabi Islam as the official religion of the whole kingdom,Saudi Arabia was a NO-GO zone for whitey period.It was a very long time before any outsiders could come in,and they established a code of conduct for how to treat outsiders,including when its ok to cut their head off.I have known a few Saudi guys,and they were all pretty cool.Alot of modern white people may be wierded out by them,but that land is theirs,and how they choose to live their is for them to decide,and noone else.If anyone goes there and tries to tell them how to live ,they will remind them of this fact.BAHGOOFUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bobennenwevun

It must be easy for you to study about this man : Mr. Hempher. And the book of him Memoirs Of Mr. Hempher, The British Spy To The Middle East

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
From what my Muslim friends tell me, Iran is a whole different ball of wax in it's religious views, and not a thing like Sharia, Sunni, Shi'a, and other Muslim sects.

They hang people for being gay. That happened. Unless somebody can show that the people who we have seen been hung on pictures were at the very least murderers or something.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
the 7 kings and 7 whores of babylon. it's not the united states vs. iran or russia vs. great britain, it's evil vs. mankind.

it's a collision course where as much human suffering is exported to all corners of the globe.

south america, especially mexico and colombia have their own wars going on and it has nothing to do with oil, or 9/11 or al qaeda.

isn't it suspicious that these regions are left alone. ask yourself why. terrorism doesn't even cross their minds because its not a bearded muslim.

but they actually suffer real terror, in the guise of cartels. shopping malls are being shot up. night clubs patrons are being rounded up and having their decapitated heads rolled around across the dance floor.

cartel members are kidnapping random civilians and hanging them over bridges before they unload multiple rounds from an ak-47 into bodies.

evil is evil. it's the same force across the world.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

evil is evil. it's the same force across the world.

Of course you are right and I understand.

But here is the deal. remember this , George Bush "God told me to invade Iraq in the Rose Garden"

They are doing their dirty jobs in the name of God or New World Order.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

More facts about Wahhabis

1.Al-Qaeda members are Wahhabi (the new branch Islam supported by CIA & MI6 at 18th century ). They claim that if you kill 7 Shiat-muslims , then heaven is your prize (this is terrorism) .

Those are the ones who behead other Muslims.

It must be easy for you to study about this man : Mr. Hempher. And the book of him Memoirs Of Mr. Hempher, The British Spy To The Middle East.

Pakistan is their geographic capital and they are being supported by Saudi Arabia.
(The upper part of the pyramid live in Saudi Arabia and the lower part live in Pakistan)

2. This is what we get from them : The pictures are taken from two different disasters.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a383e86f6e3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b4ddedbbd1c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5ee97f244d2.jpg[/atsimg]

I am not happy to see this pictures myself .

3. They don't believe in Quran. They simply burn it.

Bahrain’s Wahabi Al Khalifa forces Burning Mosques , Desecrating Quran and Banning Media which reports it

Conclusion : we are so ashamed that they are called Muslims , But they are called.

Those cowards are enjoying their time , pumping out the oil and living a good life cooperating with CIA and Mossad.

The oil will end one day , I am so eager to live long enough to see that day.
edit on 12/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join