It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the connection between Ahmadi nejad and Alqaeda ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The disinfo campaign is thriving. The US Government is already telling the masses that Iran is associated with Al Qaeda.

Source 1

This year, the U.S. government officially detailed Iran’s relationship with al-Qaeda, and their work together to transfer money, weapons, and fighters to al-Qaeda bases in the region. It is reprehensible that any nation would sponsor al-Qaeda, and as Americans prepare to remember the horrific attacks of 9/11 it is outrageous that the leader of that nation will be traveling to New York City shortly.

Source 2

The U.S. for the first time formally accused Iran of forging an alliance with al Qaeda in a pact that allows the terrorist group to use Iranian soil as a transit point for moving money, arms and fighters to its bases in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

They sure as hell are planning to attack Iran in the near future...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
double post..
edit on 12-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I was not aware of anyone making that claim. I think the "killing" of OBL will wind down the "war on terror" psyop. From here on it will all be about helping arabs achieve indipendence and democracy.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

We already have two different type of Arabs in the region :

1.For Arabs like Egyptians it is different because they have token over the Israel embassy and they have descended their flags from the embassy.

2.but for Saudi Arabia and other coward government who think that they will be safe , they will be safe for a short time. They will support America to attack on Iran.

IMHO : They are not much fool to attack Iran. Iran has a lot of strings attached to itself. Iran has a lot of influence in the region.For American army , Iran is not like Afghanistan or Iraq.

I think it is just a threat to dishearten Iranian people. But they won't be.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
From what my Muslim friends tell me, Iran is a whole different ball of wax in it's religious views, and not a thing like Sharia, Sunni, Shi'a, and other Muslim sects. It's the same like it is here in America, we have all kinds of different sects of Christianity, and some do hate the others....Does anyone here remember the war between Iran and Iraq? The US supported Iraq, and Iran was no easy Army to whip even in those days. Today, I think they would be a formidable enemy.
America is already involved in 5 shooting wars. What is the American Administration trying to do, but conquer the whole world? Several men in history tried that, Alexander the Great tried it, Hitler tried, and neither was able to do it, and that was way before nuclear weapons existed.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

His hands are tied. The truth is before our eyes.

They don't look tied to me. Here's some other images of him:

Image #1 here

Image #2 here

(In the above 2 images you can see the white top he's wearing being blown off him as he fell, this showing the orange top he was wearing underneath. This was key to identifying who he was - see bottom of this post)

There's around 12 images of this man I believe. The only reason he looks like he has his hands tied in the first place is due to the angle of the original image. Common sense tells you this. There's videos of him falling also, and once again, he obviously doesn't have his hands tied. Simple research will prove this. And to say someone threw him from the building is just a hideous insult IMO.

His name is also more than likely Jonathan Briley, try googling him and the documentary made about him. You'll learn something.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Both names begin with A. SMH I hear the message tho my friend.

Be well

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Initially I thought he was tied up or something, but thanks for bringing this up!

Glad we can put this matter to rest and continue with the thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
why is ahmadinejad calling for a new world order? like bush was?

soo apparantly america has been aiming for iran for a long time,

and yet iran is wanting a new world order also?

this has me confused

www.presstv.ir...

www.youtube.com...

so is he just another puppet? meant to play his role of the enemy all the while secretly in league?

or what?

(and yes i get the point of the thread, vry odd that ats dressed up ahmadinejad with the turban and posted him up with the falling towers like this as if to say he is a terrorist, clear propaganda technique, so odd to see it on ats huh?.........you know the old saying? trust no one? well that includes ats owners
)
edit on 9/12/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Interesting theory about Ahmedinejad being a puppet to the West - Never really thought about it!

But I'd expect Iran is really opposed to the New World Order idea put forth by Western Interests, hence they want a "New World Order" free of western influence/interference or something.

Whats even more strange is that the West continuously labels him as an "anti-semitic dictator".
If that were true, how come Iran has a well looked after Jewish population which is the 3rd largest in the world?

Something clearly doesn't fit the puzzle here...
edit on 12-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Where's that info at?

That doesn't sound right? I wonder what Kazakhstans Jewish population is?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Does anyone know who the small pictures he is holding are of? I've tried to copy them and enlarge but to no avail...will keep on trying.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Although Iran and Israel are bitter enemies, few know that Iran is home to the largest number of Jews anywhere in the Middle East outside Israel. About 25,000 Jews live in Iran and most are determined to remain no matter what the pressures - as proud of their Iranian culture as of their Jewish roots.

Source

There is an interesting problem with selling the “Iran as Nazi Germany” line. If Ahmadinejad really is Hitler, ready to commit genocide against Israel’s Jews as soon as he can get his hands on a nuclear weapon, why are some 25,000 Jews living peacefully in Iran and more than reluctant to leave despite repeated enticements from Israel and American Jews?

What is the basis for Israel’s dire forecasts — the ideological scaffolding being erected, presumably, to justify an attack on Iran? Helpfully, as US President George W. Bush defended his Iraq policies last month, he reminded us yet again of the menace Iran supposedly poses: it is “threatening to wipe Israel off the map.”

This myth has been endlessly recycled since a translating error was made of a speech Ahmadinejad delivered nearly two years ago. Farsi experts have verified that the Iranian president, far from threatening to destroy Israel, was quoting from an earlier speech by the late Ayatollah Khomeini in which he reassured supporters of the Palestinians that “the Zionist regime in Jerusalem” would “vanish from the page of time.”

Source

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

why is ahmadinejad calling for a new world order? like bush was? soo apparantly america has been aiming for iran for a long time, and yet iran is wanting a new world order also?

Well see, that's where you are confused.

The "new world order" the US is talking about is Military domination by the US over the rest of the globe. It's not really a "new" world order, it would just be official and legalized.

the "new world order" Iran was talking about is an actual shift in the balance of power, the US and Israel would no longer be able to bully the entire world as they have been, forcing the middle east to live under their boot, and the boots of their puppet regimes.

The US wants to legalize imperialism, Iran is talking about changing the fundamental basics of geopolitics so a few nations don't get to control the fate of the human race.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
a: on the right : Ahmadi nejad wearing Al-Qaeda clothes + wreckage of Twin Towers

You are so stunningly, incredibly wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Here is the card blown up.

Edit: Bah Overlord wins! Overlord always wins

edit on 12-9-2011 by TSearchX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Ah. Ahmadinajad... Ahmadi nejad...

The new Goldstein. Once Osama was rid of... I knew They would have another waiting in the wings. (Hint: Read 1984)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Interesting theory about Ahmedinejad being a puppet to the West - Never really thought about it!

They say it to confuse Iranian people. They say it but :

Whats even more strange is that the West continuously labels him as an "anti-semitic dictator".

I see that they just want to blow the people behind him. Once he is alone , it is time to attack him and his government.

We have seen them doing this all the time

and they will fail about us.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by hmdphantom
a: on the right : Ahmadi nejad wearing Al-Qaeda clothes + wreckage of Twin Towers

You are so stunningly, incredibly wrong.

What is this about ?

Connect the dots.

1.As you see in the picture , it is claiming "As we remember 9/11 ten years later , Al-Qaeda silent member is coming to New York.

This picture is for American people.

Specially the New Yorkers.

They want to make a protest against Ahmadi nejad or something. They feel him like a threat.
edit on 12/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Very very great post.

Thank you.

The order will be accepted by people's minds and hearts by thinking.

Not by being manipulated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join