It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the connection between Ahmadi nejad and Alqaeda ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

I'm searching for the original photo on Google images as we speak...

I'm using "upset old Afghan" and "upset elder Muslim" etc. as tags.. no results yet.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
In our Membercenter we all have the possibility to send an

Complainant

Use it!

Deny Ignorance

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Yes, this is strange why ATS mods closed down his previous thread.

The man in the ATS background is almost certainly a photo shopped image of President Ahmadinejad dressed up to look like an Al Qaeda Terrorist.

Whats with the propaganda, ATS mods?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7516322565d.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 12-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

I have been saying this since the begining!!! But of course I got slept on.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

They claim that if you kill 7 Shiat-muslims , then heaven is your prize.

where did you get this information from ?

are you a shia believer and claim this to be true ? or did you hear this from a shia liar ?

because last time i checked , it was shia clerics who call up on their followers to kill sunnies who you call wahabies , and their videos are filling you tube , thats if you understand arabic very well .

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

If you search "ahmadinejad" you will narrow down the results

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

ATS has lost its moral compass in the portrayal of the democratically elected leader of Iran as a CIA operative,

If ATS was to get it's facts right, it'd show George Bush Snr, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfield, David Pretreous as the greatest threats to a civilised world,

And to that end, I'm tired of reading rants by people on here unwilling to get off the pot, expecting every man and his dog to do the dee of taking control of the USA again,

im out of here "GONE"

link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
are you a shia believer and claim this to be true ? or did you hear this from a shia liar ?

because last time i checked , it was shia clerics who call up on their followers to kill sunnies who you call wahabies , and their videos are filling you tube , thats if you understand arabic very well .

Whoops...

Al-Qaeda leaders regard liberal Muslims, Shias, Sufis and other sects as heretics and sometimes issue attacks on their mosques and gatherings.

en.wikipedia.org...

Has it not hit you that Al Qaeda is endorsed by the CIA and Mossad? Obviously we won't expect any manipulated fake videos uploaded by them, now would we?

edit on 12-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Can you not start with this shia/sunni crusader hero here. This has nothing to do with it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

But on the other side, the person looks quite upset and sad.. most probably meaning: "We Muslims are victims of this inside job, too.." Atleast, I hope that that message was the intention of ATS adding this photo!

Not true. You should see the who;e picture. Because it is what lets you make a miss-calculation.

a: on the right : Ahmadi nejad wearing Al-Qaeda clothes + wreckage of Twin Towers
b : on the left : standing guns + wreckage of Twin Towers

a + b = Ahmadi nejad is the real cause of 911 , which our soldiers stood for.

Don't forget this picture , IN New York streets.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE

They claim that if you kill 7 Shiat-muslims , then heaven is your prize.

where did you get this information from ?

You do me a favor.

Investigate and see who are Taliban members ? What do they believe ? Aren't Al-Qaeda members Wahhabi ?

And if you did the investigation , spread the result.

You know it better than me. This is not a Sunni-Shiat issue. It is new branch of religion and new target of Divide and conquer tactic.

Wahhabi is playing in our enemies ground and they are being manipulated by Saudi Arabia and US government.

If you are a Muslim , then I can debate that Islam doesn't let Muslims to be oppressed.

+ Saudi Arabia is on the same side with NWO to stay safe. They think that they are smart.

End of debate.
edit on 12/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

so your source is wiki ? ok i understand , and where is the number 7 ? because i couldn't find it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Something tells me you support Al Qaeda!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Normally if someone decides to jump of a tall building I'd expect them to move their arms and legs around. But this person clearly has hands tied up. He must have seen something which he shouldn't have which cost him his life.

Great. I propose you make a new thread on this.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
For levity they could have squeezed this image in there somewhere as well...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bb82be1244c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

True.

This thread certainly shouldn't be ignored.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
holy hell. that's an amazing discovery.

His hands are tied. The truth is before our eyes.

There must have been some one inside the building who threw him out of it so the photographers could take it.

link   
duplicate post removed
edit on 12/9/11 by masqua because: (no reason given)

link   
holy hell. that's an amazing discovery. i am only half way through watching the falling man video
when i seen this post.
this has major sinister implications..
edit on 12-9-2011 by ooozy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I dont think his hands are tied, so best to stick to the topic here I think, I wouldnt bother making a thread about it either it will be in the hoax bin in no time. Anyway the similarities of the background and the Iranian leader are certainly there, not to mention the whole theme itself is distasteful to most here on ATS, this is the last place I'd expect to see such zionist propoganda, very lame, did they really think we were going to buy that crap? They've scooped to a new all time low. One would hope they have a good look in the mirror and make an apology thread pretty soon, not that that will turn back time, the damage has been done.

In regards to the falling man having his hands tied, I refer you to this vid, go to the 4min mark, pretty sure its the same guy. So pls lets stick to the topic "what is the connection between Ahmadinejad and Al-Qaeda?"(the connection is they are muslims and the zionist love to kill them, yerp, pathetic I know), as most of us already know that the 911 official story is an insult to mans intelligence and that thousands more innocent people are still being killed all around the world today without any rememberance days whatsoever. Until ATS owners decide to remember all these deaths as well, then they will be known as trolling this community.

edit on 12-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
An interesting piece of speech :

September 11, 1990 -- President Bush calls the Gulf War an opportunity for the New World Order. In an address to Congress entitled Toward a New World Order, Mr. Bush says: "The crisis in the Persian Gulf offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times... a new world order can emerge in which the nations of the world, east and west, north and south, can prosper and live in harmony.... Today the new world is struggling to be born."

Significant Dates in the Creation of the New World Order

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join