It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the connection between Ahmadi nejad and Alqaeda ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
This is for ATS members. ( not for the owners)

what is the connection between him and Alqaeda ?

1.Do you know that :

a. the majority of people in Iran are Shiat-muslims

b.Al-Qaeda members are wahabis (the new branch Islam supported by CIA & MI6 at 18th century ). They claim that if you kill 7 Shiat-muslims , then heaven is your prize.

a + b = how can Ahmadi nejad be a Silent Partner of Al-Qaeda ?

2.Isn't that because you want to manipulate people on ATS ? (defend yourself)

3.After OBL was killed , Why is US-army attacking on Afghanistan ?

(as us-army has failed in Afghanistan. They killed OBL , but UFO took his body

PS: you know that Ahmadi nejad is going to New York this Friday.
edit on 12/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Its all propaganda, looks like the next target is Iran.

By the way dear, just because this sites slogan is ''deny ignorance'' it does not mean that it doesn't swarm with ignorance.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

That is a disgusting advertisement. Typical US Government.

They are the Terrorists and they run Al-Qaida. PIGS.

p.s. I'd say majority of ATS'ers actually agree with you. Maybe not so condescending in future...given you must have assumed this fact.
edit on 12-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

I think they want to manipulate American people once more with their lies.

This injustice will end one day.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Probably none, alCIAda was a CIA operative in afghan during the 80's, and still to this day its still doing its dirty jobs. What you should ask is why is the propaganda machine trying to frame him like that.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

thank you for reply.

I must add that , I am not a fan of Ahmadi nejad. This man has a lot of issues.

But I see that US govt is pointing her gun at us. May be she is smiling , but we see the gun.

We see Israel supporting US govt.

We see imposing sanctions against Iran.

We see that they want to make their filthy One World Government.

We see they are attacking people in Iraq. killing their men and raping their sons and daughters.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

This exactly.

We saw what happened to Gaddafi - he gave up his nuclear plans in 2003 in hopes for improved economic relations and now, his country is a worn torn battleground by Al Qaeda rebels endorsed by NATO.

I sincerely do hope Iran builds its nukes fast enough. It'll obviously be used for deterrence and it would atleast stop NATO countries bullying Iran anymore.

But I'm guessing that will not be the case because you still have trigger happy Israel around the corner...

edit on 12-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

What you should ask is why is the propaganda machine trying to frame him like that.

Because he is our first president who is not kissing USG's @$$. He is a real follower of our leader. He claims that he will not stand injustice in the world.

He is the man who stood up against west for our Peaceful Nuclear Activities. Our last presidents were cowards.

He is not a coward.

He really supports Palestine and he stands against Israel ( who occupied Palestine).

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
i enjoy how your original thread got shut down and you just changed the title, copied and pasted the old OP and started a "new" thread.

we don't even know if that is, in fact, Ahmadinejad. I'd be more interested in what that is on the left hand side of the screen. Is that a spaceship??

And just by posting a thread, it is for everyone on ATS, mods, supermods and owners included.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

You think it's funny that the message he was getting across was put to a halt? Well... So much for freedom of speech.

Anyway, the ''thing'' on the side, looks like guns, with helmets on top of them.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Yes, this is strange why ATS mods closed down his previous thread.

The man in the ATS background is almost certainly a photo shopped image of President Ahmadinejad dressed up to look like an Al Qaeda Terrorist.

Whats with the propaganda, ATS mods?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7516322565d.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 12-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

I am member on ATS. I follow the rules. I mix my rules with ATS rules.

I'd be more interested in what that is on the left hand side of the screen. Is that a spaceship??

I think that we have Ahmadi nejad on the right (who is claimed to be Al-Qaeda member). US-army on the left.

It is a threat to Iran.

And just by posting a thread, it is for everyone on ATS, mods, supermods and owners included.

I don't really mean it. It is a sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

His hands are tied. The truth is before our eyes.

There must have been some one inside the building who threw him out of it so the photographers could take it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The background picture today is a little disturbing. It is clearly promoting the idea that ahmadinejad is the real king of terror. How else would you describe having a photoshopped picture of him looking defiant and gloating over the wreckage of the twin towers? On the left you have rifles with the helmets of fallen marines almost acusing the viewer ''we died to protect you, but look the real mastermind is still out there plotting'' This is pure propaganda, the whole thing seems designed to plant the idea in peoples heads that Iran is evil and has to be the wests next target.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Your right.

Normally if someone decides to jump of a tall building I'd expect them to move their arms and legs around. But this person clearly has hands tied up. He must have seen something which he shouldn't have which cost him his life.

The plot thickens...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

fairly sure he slipped on a banana
this has got to be some of the biggest bull ever. is ats just trying to create contraversy to increase views or are they generally trying to spread the hate?
i agree with whoever said iran should get their nukes quick as..if we have the right to blow up the world then so should they
fight the power, revolt now!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

This is ''the hanged man'' a card in the tarot deck.Look it up, it has the exact same pose on the cards.

9-11 is all about symbolism. Before you can understand ''reality'' you must know that you are dreaming.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The fact that they added a man appearing to be a Muslim next to the Twin Towers and the mods not answering my question as to why they did it (while still one of the site owners replying to another post) was fishy enough. But... now that you say it.. he indeed does look like Ahmedinejad...oO

I smell a conspiracy regarding ATS iteself. oO

Wtf?! Are we being manipulated?

Edit: But on the other side, the person looks quite upset and sad.. most probably meaning: "We Muslims are victims of this inside job, too.." Atleast, I hope that that message was the intention of ATS adding this photo!
edit on 12-9-2011 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

I really hope they rather did this for controversy than spreading the hate because that would certainly give the game away.

I've even saved and web archived this thread in PDF, just incase...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Everyone should bump the hell out of this, its important that it is discussed and not lost amongst the junk..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join