It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists are not evil - neither is Satan (the conspiracy of the Churches)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

everything you've posted in this thread has been fascinating!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Hello, you must be new

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I have read your blogs, and i think that your writings are great, and very informational. But, I will stay true to what i believe in, as free thinking is a thought-form of inner-self righteousness. I have respect for you coming with your blog out of pure-of-heart. I was a Christian that converted to a Satanist, the only reason i left the church is because i felt spiritually drained and i had no energy, when i found Satanism and started researching; after i dedicated myself to Him i felt spiritually charged and full of speculation and energy. That was when i wanted to start asking questions and studied the bible with a scrutinizing eye - a way that i hadn't before. At the moment iam in a true state of bliss and calm. As enlightened as i will be - before i research my next questions.

edit on 9/12/2011 by NZkraw because: spelling

edit on 9/12/2011 by NZkraw because: mistakes

Thank you for reading the blogs. I will just say this to you. The fact that you are at a point of bliss is no indication of a good situation. Suffering is the state you should be seeking. The only path to true reward and happiness in life is to suffer. Here is what I mean by this:

There is a universal law that applies to every choice we make in life. If we take form life, a debt is created that must be paid. If you smoke, you are taking a reward that should not be taken. This action results in sickness and cancer. Follow this through to any action that involves taking something and you will always find suffering as the result.

On the opposite side of this: If you GIVE work to others (suffer a cost), you will always reap a reward. This type of reward extends to all those around you. This type of reward fills the soul with peace and contentment. Not only do you get a reward for your efforts, but others benefit in the wake of your actions. For example, if you suffer the work of a job, you get a paycheck. Initially, you must work for the reward, but the reward does come. These types of reward then extend forward without end. They can be borrowed against to open more opportunities.

There are no exceptions to this universal law of returns. There is mathematical certainty in this. Giving always brings reward. Taking always brings suffering.

I have no idea about your life and cannot judge. I will, however, offer this bit of advice. If you are following Satan, you are following the broad path in life that leads to suffering.

Matthew 7

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

edit on 12-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

You are delusional. The very idea (and it is just an idea.. e.g. not real) of satanism comes from the background of God based religion.

Since those religions are ultimately tales, so are the Satan/Lucifer stories written in them.

Satan is as evil as he has been written.

Sure, you could argue that Emperor Palpatine only slaughtered all of the rebels to unify the nations and bring great peace, but George Lucas's intent was to make him evil, obviously.

Such is the story of Satan.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

i'm still working out all the kinks, but from what i can tell Enki didn't enlighten us in the way people have been lead to believe, that is, if it was indeed Enki who "created" our upgraded bodies. At the time, to have knowledge meant to be sexually active with a person of the opposite sex. "Adam knew Eve, and she begat...." To have knowledge of someone was to have sex with that someone. So no big enlightenment there, other than "gee this sex thing is kinda fun ...till 9 months later"

Your conjecture presupposes that Enki cancels God. Let me give you a better way of considering your information. In Genesis 6, "divine beings" (The best translations use this term) came into the daughters of men. They also corrupted the DNA in animals. Now go to the book of Jasher and read chapters 3-4 and you see that Enoch was teaching men science and government and all about God. He was taken by God and this is where we tie the three stories together with Greek myth and Hermes. Enoch and Hermes are the same person. The divine beings (Watchers / Enki) corrupted God's work by trying to rise above God. This caused the judgment of the flood. God was there and is still there. The design of man came with a plan. Man is ultimately destined to destroy Satan and the fallen beings. The current version of man is not corrupt. There are, however, remnants of the fallen being bloodline in some families (ruling class). Although I do not have evidence, the Nephilim did survive the flood.

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. – Genesis 6:4

“There also we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak are part of the Nephilim); and we became like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.” – Numbers 13:33

The wars of the early Hebrew years after the Exodus were geared toward exterminating this bloodline. Again, what I am saying is only conjecture from what I can find. I list my sources.

I said three stories above. The Bible is one story. Enoch is the other. Hermes / Thoth in Egypt is yet another. Enoch was Hermes, most likely, because there lives are parallel. He was Thrice great. Hermes is three people. Enoch built the pyramids (Isaiah 19:19). Read the reference in Isaiah to know that the Pyramids is a monument to the LORD. This was pre-flood. After the flood, Joseph was in Egypt and was likely Ptah Hotep form the 5th Dynasty. Moses was there as well, schooled in the Egyptian Hermetic tradition. Connect this with the three times great Hermes. God (YHWH) had his hand in this all the way to today. To understand hermes and Ptah Hotep, you must read their writings to see the parallel in the Bible. Maxims of Ptah Hotep. Corpus Hermeticum.

YHWH is Yod Hey Vav Hey. The ancient Hebrew pictographs for YHWH make the symbols of hand behold nail behold. "Behold the hand, Behold the nail." There are no mistakes here. The entire biblical story is true down to the finest points. God is the creator of the universe. Evidence here. LINK

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There is historical evidence (outside of the Bible) that Jesus existed.

Tacitus was a senator and histoian of the Roman Empire. In one of his writings about Emperor Nero deciding to blame the Christians for the fire that destroyed Rome he wrote...

"Nero fastened the guilt.....on a class hatred for their abominations, called Christians by the populace, Christus, from the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of...Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only to Judaea, the first source of the evil, even in Rome...."

Christus is Latin for Christ. There are some other sources in history too....please read....

www.probe.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

i've already studied the nephilim. this isn't about the nephilim, (read my next post there) and i do presuppose enki is one of the members of the divine council, yes. not hard to do either. however, there's also the case of generational layering, meaning the original may have gotten tangled into the enki story. either way, the support for the theory is not in my first post in the thread, but my second one.

as regards your video on yahweh, the older spelling is yehovah. now you can do whatever you like with that, but make sure if you're going to be exact about it, that you be exact about the original, not the later spelling.
edit on 12-9-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Originally posted by FallenWun
This is a really great topic for a thread because it shows something important already and I am willing to bet everything I have the rest of the thread only goes on to prove it more. All the bad things you are going to hear about "Satanists" are going to come from people that learned about it from a Christian and yet they feel they know more about Satanism than anyone. By that logic it should make Satanists the greatest experts on Christianity around.

There is a reason people do not usually call a plumber to deal with wiring issues.

I just read up on Crowley.

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What's wrong with you people.....why do you torment each other so.....can you not see the problem....do you know why your here.....do you know where you are......Now you can torment me by ignoring my comments,or what you will.......but that won't get you out of HELL....it will keep you here longer.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
Since we on the discussion of how awesome and nice and righteous satan is...

There is a story that is about how mean and rotten old hickory is...

2:7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

2:8 And he took him a potsherd to scrape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes.

The Book of Job

Satan sounds really awesome there!!!

That is a terrible example. If that makes Satan bad, what does it make the god that gave him permission to do this to Job? Satan did ask and God said go for it. Torture this man and his family and you will see he still loves me. That god sounds like a HUGE prick.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

as regards your video on yahweh, the older spelling is yehovah. now you can do whatever you like with that, but make sure if you're going to be exact about it, that you be exact about the original, not the later spelling.

Much of what you are studying is twisted, as in a mirror reflection. I have studied all of the Enki mythology. Your example of Yahweh and YHWH is also mirrored. This is not surprising. I recognize your error. It took me many years to understand how this mirroring effect works on the mind. Counterfeit knowledge cannot enter the mind unless it is wrapped in some form of truth. All that you find outside the source of the Bible will be twisted in reflection. Magicians do this as a way of Neuro linguistic programming. The Bible is impenetrable by corruption but anything else is fair game to the enemies of God. Example:

WIKIPEDIA correctly shows the lineage of the term YHWH

Jehovah (pronounced /dʒɨˈhoʊvə/) is an anglicized representation of Hebrew יְהֹוָה, a vocalization of the Tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH), the proper name of the God of Israel in the Hebrew Bible.[1]

Now go back to your commentary. You twisted this in reflection. I am not sure if you meant to, but I do want to point out the fact that you are living in the opposite reflection of truth. It seems right, but it is opposite. Learn to see the image in opposite and always know the enemy by their fruit. Truth will always produce giving and love. Love honors and protects. The opposite destroys and denies God. The opposite will always produce works of the flesh.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Exodus 3:14 And God 430 said 559 unto Moses 4872, I AM 1961 THAT I AM 1961:

Remove words that weren't in the original:

God said Moses I AM I AM.

the word "THAT" was not in the original.
the phrase "I AM" is from Hayah.
So he was saying, HAYAH HAYAH.
and later tells moses to tell them HAYAH sent you.
why hayah hayah?

it's from the root, "hava"
more than one god being referred to, but then identifies himself as one of those two.
also of note is the word for god there is again, the plural "'elohiym"

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

one researcher i listened to said he believes the story of job is a drama, because the original was sung, like a song. and that it better represented events in our solar system. he believes the trials and tribs of job were about the moon being devastated by some kind of bombardment related to the passing of a large interplanetary body. he's not a sitchinite, but rather an astronomer/bible scholar. was an interesting story. you can hear his theory here:

Planet X — The Sign of the Son of Man
vftb.net...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

And this is why the Bible is written for believer, the infidel can't understand what is written in it!

If you really wnat to know your "master satan" I call him the garden hose... than you should becoming a Christian and learn as much as u can from the bible, study 24 hours and then you might decide if you love your satan.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldHag
reply to post by NZkraw

And this is why the Bible is written for believer, the infidel can't understand what is written in it!

If you really wnat to know your "master satan" I call him the garden hose... than you should becoming a Christian and learn as much as u can from the bible, study 24 hours and then you might decide if you love your satan.

All Hail Satan. Dont be fooled by the evil that is Yahweh. If you study about Satan you will learn true happiness. I am sorry you have been tricked into believing in an evil being. Yahweh is dangerous and seeks to destroy all that is good. Satan loves you though!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Hi friend. Here is the deal. Satanism is not good. It's not meant to be good. The idea of re-branding Satanism is so ludicrous it deserves no comment.

You have some angst against Jesus and Christians it seems. ANY religion or belief that promotes angst, anger, separation, fear etc... ANYTHING but love is evil.

So if Christians are doing it they are evil.. and are probably more satanist than you know.

Why promote or follow ANY label? Go ahead and research Satanism.. look into it. Or just understand that the creative and underlying force/power in this and ever other existence is Love.

Forget labels.. or groups looking to co-opt your mind and soul. Groups and labels that NEED you to defend them. They are dump.

Why declare Jesus is fake and then call him a murderer? I'm not agreeing or disagreeing.. but making a point which is your declarations are all over the place. If he's fake then attacking his character is pointless.

Who could be more fake than Satan? Why worship something that requires something else to even exist? Just worship the source of ALL things. Go to the Source. Satan is not the source.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

I can back up all of the claims i have made with evidence that I have found when I read the bible before I converted.

Your so called "proofs" about these claims show your lack of understanding of the bible... or at least his words.

Your "proof" of sloth and murder and both parables he taught... clearly you haven't read them and if you did, you did not understand them. Which is actually normal for most people. Though if you don't understand something its easier to admit it instead of showing the world how foolish you are. This way is much more amusing though

And your "proof" of him stealing is rediculous. If you're in a corn field there is litterally millions of heads of corn in that field and one can not steal from a field of corn. It says nothing about anyone owning this corn. And even if per chance it was a farmers corn, and the colt you're speaking of was someones possesssion. Yet again you clearly don't understand his teachings.

heres a hint...
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

He taught to give freely without expecting anything in return. If said non existant owners of these "possesions" understood that Jesus was who was asking they would give him what he needed without question.

Say what you will about the God of the bible, but do not lie about something you don't understand.

Try reading the whole chapter instead of poking through his words looking for flaws, because if you understood him you'd realize there is no flaws in what he taught.

What you posted is either

1. A blatant lie...

or

2. Someone elses thoughts that, like you is ignorant to what he taught.

If the the second option is the case you are no different then these christians who believe they understand the bible because someone told them what they should believe.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

If what you believe is true, that christianity arrived with the inquisition, then wouldnt all these points youre making be pointless since its not the true spiritual teachings of Jesus? I was raised catholic and personally have found more truth than questions in the bible. While I dont completely fall into the category of "religious" none the less I believe spiritual growth is the most important thing human kind has the potential for. Id agree if you said argument over religion causes more war than anything. Id agree if you said that its pointless to argue over something that was formed long befor anyone alive today was born. What I dont agree with is taking a person like Jesus that so many people associate with the ultimate good and try to preach the opposite and base your beliefs on conjecture. Wouldnt spiritual developement, although different for each individual, be the same in terms of being truly happy and ultimatly good? Wouldnt following someone who was teaching how to do it be a great place to start? You said his spiritual teachings were chucked, well wouldnt that be even more of a reason to try to understand making the link between our physical everyday life and our out of touch spritualism in an attempt to atleast understand the long lost language of everything. Even if someone really screwed with the records and tried to confuse everything. Their first mistake was allowing good morals and right from wrong to still be taught. People arent stupid because they know what good is. You dont need facts, stories or anyone elses opinion to figure it out when you know which way youre heading.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by NZkraw

I have read your blogs, and i think that your writings are great, and very informational. But, I will stay true to what i believe in, as free thinking is a thought-form of inner-self righteousness. I have respect for you coming with your blog out of pure-of-heart. I was a Christian that converted to a Satanist, the only reason i left the church is because i felt spiritually drained and i had no energy, when i found Satanism and started researching; after i dedicated myself to Him i felt spiritually charged and full of speculation and energy. That was when i wanted to start asking questions and studied the bible with a scrutinizing eye - a way that i hadn't before. At the moment iam in a true state of bliss and calm. As enlightened as i will be - before i research my next questions.

edit on 9/12/2011 by NZkraw because: spelling

edit on 9/12/2011 by NZkraw because: mistakes

Thank you for reading the blogs. I will just say this to you. The fact that you are at a point of bliss is no indication of a good situation. Suffering is the state you should be seeking. The only path to true reward and happiness in life is to suffer. Here is what I mean by this:

There is a universal law that applies to every choice we make in life. If we take form life, a debt is created that must be paid. If you smoke, you are taking a reward that should not be taken. This action results in sickness and cancer. Follow this through to any action that involves taking something and you will always find suffering as the result.

On the opposite side of this: If you GIVE work to others (suffer a cost), you will always reap a reward. This type of reward extends to all those around you. This type of reward fills the soul with peace and contentment. Not only do you get a reward for your efforts, but others benefit in the wake of your actions. For example, if you suffer the work of a job, you get a paycheck. Initially, you must work for the reward, but the reward does come. These types of reward then extend forward without end. They can be borrowed against to open more opportunities.

There are no exceptions to this universal law of returns. There is mathematical certainty in this. Giving always brings reward. Taking always brings suffering.

I have no idea about your life and cannot judge. I will, however, offer this bit of advice. If you are following Satan, you are following the broad path in life that leads to suffering.

Matthew 7

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Nice post Superiored, for once i can agree with what you've posted. I've always believed there are spiritual or moral truths within the bible it's just when a religion becomes organised into a political structure then it's doomed to become the thing it's suposed to fight against.

Corruption within the catholic church in Germany

Not bad for a religion where the founder kicked over the money lenders tables in the Temple !!

It does seem to me that the early christians had been inspired by a bit of eastern thinking with the whole Karma concept , which predates christianity - there's truth in all religions. Saying that i am an agnostic athiest but i do see common sense when i come across it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I just want to say Ive had my share of suffering to start to see the bigger picture, and I enjoyed your post. You definately have truth to what youre saying and Im glad to see it.
edit on 12-9-2011 by ADMX101 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join