It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 was Augmented reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

Yes, but this a youtube video and audio can be changed. though the talking backwards at about 29.00 mad me turn on my bedroom light.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

Hey man, the blackouts can be explained. On top of the world trade center was a hug antenna. The media was using it to send the footage. All of them. They always did.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Yep.

I personally haven't looked into the whole 9/11 conspiracy too much, but there are things I think are strange that I would like to see answered. I have some opinion on what I think happened.

Strange though are of course that
- The buildings BOTH collapsed.
- The collapsed very soon after the strike.
- Hardly any video of the pentagon released even though it seems as a huge attraction for people visiting the area as tourists.
- Bin Laden as a CIA asset.
- Government knew that a similar attack was planned.
- The Bush admin clearly wanted to go to Iraq, though it could have just been them being opportunists.

Those are just the things that would be nice for an official to man up and talk about.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

Some of them are pretty strange, but he is pointing out a lot of things i just don't see. Even if there was something there, this is still a video on youtube. Who is to say the shots he used weren't changed by some random dude?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

At 11:30 he points out a line on the side of WTC. That suspicious line is the sun lighting up that side of the building. This video is very dishonest. Final verdict.
edit on 12-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Was 9/11 augmented reality?
Most likely.
Most likely????
In which Universe?
The real one, where I am?
Or the fantasy world, where you live?

**Least likely.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I wouldn't waste time on the OP's threads. He seems to speak as a self-described expert after exhaustive research involving a couple of minutes on wikipedia and youtube videos. He also likes to abandon his threads fairly quickly when those point out fallacies in his argument.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join