It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bananas in our ears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
These is going to sound crazy, or not I'm on a conspiracy website! Also this is my first thread and I wasn't 100% where to put it so sorry if its in the wrong area.

Anyways I was watching this video about an interview with a former KGB who was talking how to brainwash a nation.

Very interesting interview, but in around 1:25 he says "All Americans have to do is unplug their bananas from their ears and open up their eyes and they can see this."

Again this might sound silly, but when he said that the first thing that popped into my head was this song.

Possibly connection? Could the creator have been referencing that interview or I'm I just looking way to deep into things?
edit on 9/12/2011 by Mcupobob because: Freemasons made me do it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
So, this thread is not about how to brainwash a nation? It's about putting bananas in our ears?

Best thread all day.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

Hahaha I love that short vid, my daughter played it to me. Did you notice all the freemason symbolism in it also? The banana in the hammer and sickle symbol on the temple!? The creator is definately on to it all.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
what's the best banana to use?

there are many types.

i got excited when i read the title!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

From reading your title at first I thought Banana in your ear ? . hmm is this a Medical break through ? I guess it could be called that..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Checked my ears, no bananas but there is some mushy yellow stuff maybe the banana got smashed.

new topics

top topics

join