It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Closer Look at Multiculturalism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Multiculturalism can work when the differences are trivial, like different clothing, food, skin color or moderate religions. Multiculturalism deeper than this superficial differences is a recipe for conflicts ultimately ending in civil wars (the worst kind of war) and violent separation or subjugation.

Yeah like in Canada for example, say Toronto, people have different skin color and stuff, but it doesn't really make a barrier because they all act Canadian and speak english and stuff.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Is it racism or is it just truth? Please think about it, ma'am.

I mean, all I'm doing is expressing serious doubt regarding the concept of forcing people together against their will; how is this hateful? If you or any particular Mods would like to explain, understand that I'm all ears.

And no, we cannot speak about this all night, not if I get the boot again because certain folks just can't stand the presence of a true independent thinker.

Mod Note: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

edit on 9/12/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleak
reply to post by Heartisblack

Is it racism or is it just truth? Please think about it, ma'am.

I mean, all I'm doing is expressing serious doubt regarding the concept of forcing people together against their will; how is this hateful? If you or any particular Mods would like to explain, understand that I'm all ears.

And no, we cannot speak about this all night, not if I get the boot again because certain folks just can't stand the presence of a true independent thinker.

Mod Note: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

edit on 9/12/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

Dude, you got edited for a hate speech, what does that tell you about yourself ? I think independently but you just can't bull# everybody that one race is better than the other. Everybody should have the right to be on a common ground, you started about Culture not Race, they are two very different topics.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
multiculturalism does have something fishy about it.
perhaps from the perspective of a resident in the uk it is what we accept as diverse cultures and races and ethnicities mingling together in the ways that we all do.
so it is not a bad thing from that perspective , it is an environment conducive to sharing and learning.

contribute that the practises of incoming cultures are subject first and foremost to multiculturalism> there is a line drawn on polygamous marriage for example.

the op needs to find out where it becomes a tool on people , it the idea or its enforcement and targeted propagation may have a use of some sort

The problem with multiculturalism,aka cultural marxism is its goal is the destruction of all cultures,religions,
the family,and nationalism supposedly to create the workers paradise which few sane people believe can happen.
It is NOT TO CREATE A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY where all live happily together with their differences.
The second problem is different races are not equal in IQ,levels of violence,or western ideals,or even personalities,therefore
that will create different economic classes as well as stratified communities,
which cause social unrest.
The third problem is Islam is NOT MULTICULTURAL.
The fourth problem is people are just naturally racists. As soon as there is an other there
is fear. When you meet someone you have to determine if that person is threat to
your existence. The greater the difference the greater the fear.
Civilization has failed to eliminate that threat completely.
Then there is the issue of status or rank. This is related to competition
in a capitalist society for wealth and mates.
Is that person stronger,prettier,smarter,younger,healthier, or richer than you?

Based on all of the above multiculturalism would be like throwing up into
the air a dozen different colored paints and expecting to get a perfect picture when they
come down.

The ONLY thing that people actually have in common with one
another is their Divinity, but few know that and even fewer want to.
Basically we are just individual organisms that are always possessed
by our loneliness. Multiculturalism makes people even more
alone most of the time. Eventually when a certain level of cultural
destruction is achieved (without spiritual transformation) the person
becomes just a confused
animal perfectly fit for their role as Slave.

4. Islam commands its followers to create a government that supports it. This may be one of the most brilliant innovations in Islam. Islam is the only religion that uses it. Other groups of religious people have had political aspirations, but no other major religious group orders its followers — as a religious duty — to create a government that follows its own system of law. Islam has a system of law, called Shari'a, and all Muslims are obligated to continually work toward making their government — wherever they are — follow it. Because of some of the other memes added to Islam, you will see that this political addition to the memeplex has significant consequences. I think this is Islam's most brilliant innovation, and also the most terrifying to non-Muslims. 5. Permission to spread the memeplex by war. This is another brilliant innovation. Although some other religions have spread themselves using force, they had very little justification from their own religious doctrines. Not so with Islam. Expanding by conquest is very much accepted and encouraged by the memeplex. The poor non-Muslims not living in an Islamic state need to be saved from the sin of following laws other than Allah's. If they won't voluntarily change their laws to Shari'a, then it is the duty of Muslim warriors to insist. The world cannot be at peace until every government on earth follows the laws of Allah.

edit on 12-9-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

that seems a reasonable account which better defines the issues. compared and contrasted with islamicism gives further clarity.

perhaps it is not a problem within itself because it has not suceeded in the goals you described , but like other aspects of societies we investigate here , would suggest in the long run it is mitigation.

mitigation is solving problems which stem from a larger problem which one lacks the ability to address. society needs introducing to cultural marxism to level the workplace somewhat and make capitalism run smoothly.

capitalism is a creator of endless problems we see mitigated in various ways all the time. privatisation of costly healthcare resources for example.

pollution monitoring is another example, of mitigation , we cant solve that capitalist enterprises need society to drive cars running on oil. monitoring pollution then does not solve it , or its cause , but may mitigate the circumstances if people become concerned about it.

capitalism , is at the centre of the problems, most of the time, and the police, environmental health , health departments, waste contractors, the list is endless, are all mitigation of the circumstances, so that capitalism does not quickly bring about its own demise, and so that capitalist exploitation can run unrestricted over society

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Funny how some people here try to blame SOCIAL issues on race...all the while completely ignoring the FACT that those social issues are the direct result of politics. Proof of that? You have Muslims living perfectly acceptable lives in the West, and vice versa. Or take the London riots for example, it wasn't a race issue either.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I'm affraid that multiculturism will lead to war not peace , british people were racist in the 50years before now and we did not invade any country , now we have a divided country and now we have wars everywhere.
In rwanda look what happened between the hutus and the tutsies, genocide. And tptb know that the war is coming , they are deliberately creating policies to advance the situation, I wonder which side the loony liberals will take?
When muslim youths are rioting through my area shouting ''alqaeda alqaeda''then this only creates hate for them as they clearly hate the west. Or are the indigenous people supposed to say more of these people please. They are only idiots, they love us really bless them all?, I don't hate anybody , I would put any race or religious person up for the night in my house however I can see what tptb have install and the loony liberals are their puppets. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Ironic isn't it? I'm affraid that multiculturism will lead to war not peace , british people were racist in the 50years before now and we did not invade any country , now we have a divided country and now we have wars everywhere.
In rwanda look what happened between the hutus and the tutsies, genocide. And tptb know that the war is coming , they are deliberately creating policies to advance the situation, I wonder which side the loony liberals will take?
When muslim youths are rioting through my area shouting ''alqaeda alqaeda''then this only creates hate for them as they clearly hate the west. Or are the indigenous people supposed to say more of these people please. They are only idiots, they love us really bless them all?, I don't hate anybody , I would put any race or religious person up for the night in my house however I can see what tptb have install and the loony liberals are their puppets. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Ironic isn't it?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I don't know where the double posts are coming from? A glitch? Or does a.t.s think that I'm worth repeating ? Please sort it out Mods.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

It happens when you click more times on the reply button when posting.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
can anybody comment on the fact that Mohammed is the most popular name for newborn boys in the u.k? And the fact that white british have on average 1.6 children per family and muslim families have considerably more. What will happen when the baby boomers die? In 50years time I predict the sharia law party will win power or may be an islamic national party will gain power and evict the indigenous . Does anybody care?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Funny how some people here try to blame SOCIAL issues on race.

Yes, people who blame social issues on race are wrong. But on the other hand, so are people who shout "racism" everytime someone argues against immigration of foreign culture or current version of european multiculturalism.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I can assure you that I only press it once.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by allintoaccount

Would you please explain how britian becoming less racists has lead to more wars? Those issues seem tied more to changes in the state of the world especially since 9/11 but maybe I have blinders on......

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by MrXYZ

Funny how some people here try to blame SOCIAL issues on race.

Yes, people who blame social issues on race are wrong. But on the other hand, so are people who shout "racism" everytime someone argues against immigration of foreign culture or current version of european multiculturalism.

Not if they're obviously racist by making stupid comments like "who wants their retarded music" as if this was an issue. Plenty of blatantly racist posts in this thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You arent factoring the influence that european culture will have on the generation born in the UK.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Would you please explain how britian becoming less racists has lead to more wars? Those issues seem tied more to changes in the state of the world especially since 9/11 but maybe I have blinders on......

I can't explain it,coincidence? The more multicultural a country is then the more wars they have? Or are the immigrants who betrayed their own country the ones the multi cultural ptb love the most? We can rule the world, we just need patriotism to be destroyed in all countries.
Its a fact that collaborators get housed, job education in the u.k.

I can't explain it,coincidence? The more multicultural a country is then the more wars they have? Or are the immigrants who betrayed their own country the ones the multi cultural ptb love the most? We can rule the world, we just need patriotism to be destroyed in all countries.
Its a fact that collaborators get housed, job education in the u.k.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

You arent factoring the influence that european culture will have on the generation born in the UK.

I hope your right but european culture in the past does not bode well for the future.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

At what point in history were the UK was not involved in one war or another? Name a decade in the last 50 years where we have not been involved in war?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I dont know about that. Brazil is one of the most diverse societies on Earth....I dont think they are involved in a lot of wars.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Which countries did we invade?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join