It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Plans to Build 2nd Nuclear Reactor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
simple if Iran is above board let them be inspected by the UN? Or build a type of reactor that produces non fissionable waste.

- Um, hello, Iran is currently cooperating with the IAEA......

.....check this link fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/29651.pdf

You might notice that the allegations of enrichiched uranium supposedly being found at an Iranian nuclear site are now believed by the international experts to have come from outside sources and do not prove an Iranian nuclear weapons program.

Not that it has stopped the Bush crowd making further allegations....which when examined by the IAEA................... etc etc.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me to learn that Iran already has a few "fallen off the truck" nukes from the Soviet breakup.

As has been mentioned, they hardly need to go nuclear for energy needs. Besides, how many large cities are there in Iran?

Of course, as another mentioned, they'll pretty much have made their 100th deliverable nuke by the time anything is done about it, and even then, likely not.

Its only a matter of time before all the kids on the block (Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, Saudi, etc.) all have the same toys...and when they do, all hell is going to break loose....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join