It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero, Elenin, and the Next Few Months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
If i remember correctly, there were people in the 14th century who thought the Black Plague was caused by a pass

People who believe that are crazy.

And what's your explanation for the Nuremberg battle

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thank you, I have heard of the I Ching, but was not sure if this was the same theory, now I've read, I understand what its about.. thanks to everyone for the links, information

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wrabbit2000:

.but at the same time, I keep finding seemingly unrelated things pointing to or converging around the same date range. Two of them, really. September -> Nov of this year and Nov/Dec of next year. There is also that nagging and very real gut feeling that has been there and getting steadily stronger for a long time now. Just this feeling that something is off.....out of balance... It's almost impossible to really describe but it's 24/7 and quite real.

Yes. Same here. Like a sneeze that won't quite come or like holding your breath while not being quite sure why. Like something has to give and it's going to be any day now (even though it largely hasn't been.)

Drnamtab:

This is pretty amazing. I love the Timewave. Where did you get that version of it? I'm using the old, old, old school DOS version. Its so old. Anyways, I always look at the Timewave at the beginning of the year and note any huge fluctuations. Then I"ll look back later. I havent looked yet but I should have concerning all the Arab Spring happenings this year. Has anyone noticed fluctuations around the time of Arab Spring? Mid March if I remember correctly, also around the time of the Fukushima-Tsunami disaster. I'd check right now but I"m at work.

Here is the link to the java calculator:

frequency23.net/timewave/tools/timetraveler/timewave.jnlp

As for March, the Kelley model shows a scoop shaped dip from 3/6-3/10 but otherwise no major jags and a pretty steady decrease in novelty (the lower the number, the higher the novelty, and vice versa.) The Watkins and Sheliak models are almost identical and reflect a steady decrease of novelty until about 3/22 when the graph goes down slightly. There are no major jags.

The Huang Ti model is interesting. It was largely against the trend in the other direction for September and October. However, in March, while other models showed a decrease in novelty throughout the month, the Huang Ti model shows a steady increase in novelty all month. This is made even more interesting by the fact that the key dates were 3/9, a scoop shape increase from 3/11-3/15, a slight dip on 3/20 and a huge drop off on March 26th, staying that way through the end of the month. We were in Libya on 3/19.

and in a later post:

Listen to Terence, read his amazing book The Food of the Gods and THEN call him crazy. In his short life, he tossed out more amazing, inspirational and NOVEL ideas that you'll ever come up with.

Right on! Terence is one of the most underrated, brilliant philosophers of the 20th century,

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So on the 27th this month the
SHTF?
Awesome..
I have a gig to play for on the 30th..
Maybe I should call it the doomsday tour

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
If i remember correctly, there were people in the 14th century who thought the Black Plague was caused by a pass

People who believe that are crazy.

And what's your explanation for the Nuremberg battle

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

LOL
New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Cosmic-Connection: www.sott.net...

people who think the authorities are looking out for their well being, and would warn the world of an imminent catastrophic impact are crazy, just like last year:
4_asteroids_strike_earth_within_a_year_media_covers_it_up
rabbithole2.com...

Tunguska,Psychopathy,and the Sixth Extinction
www.sott.net...

It would be naïve to think, however, that one merely has to point to deep-seated cracks in the structure of modern knowledge to have scholars setting to and constructing a better framework within which mankind might plan his future. There is considerable intellectual capital invested in the status quo, enough to ensure that those with an interest in preserving it, the 'enlightened' and the 'established', will continue to present the cosmos to us in a suitably non-violent form. The history of ideas reveals that some will even go further and act as a kind of thought police, whipping potential deviants into line. For them, temporal power takes precedence over the fate of the species. (Clube, The Cosmic Winter)

This problem of the "status quo" and "thought police" is not a minor issue. In this series of articles that were kicked off by Mike Baillie's book New Light on the Black Death, we have repeatedly come face to face with the obvious fact that those in positions of power and authority lie to the masses of humanity as a rule rather than an exception.
Again and again in this series, we have discussed historical cometary bombardments, the consequences for humanity being dire enough to begin with, but which were then exacerbated and capitalized upon by pathological deviants, following which the facts were covered up by lies. Worse, again and again we have seen that the masses of humanity that suffer the most from these assaults and manipulations appear to be quite willing to be deceived even to their own death and destruction (if only someone will give them something warm and fuzzy to believe in and a scapegoat to blame). At present, we are observing this phenomenon playing out on the global stage in real time and again and again we shake our heads and ask "why?!" What is it about our world, our present day culture, the human beings that occupy our planet, that gives rise to this bizarre condition that lies are preferred over truth, death over life?

scroll down to the comets and catastrophe section in the left sidebar on the page for the links to the rest of the series
additional reading:

Decoded-The-clay-tablet-tells-asteroid-destroyed-Sodom-5-000-years-ago:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The-Dark-Ages-Were-They-Darker-Than-We-Imagined?
www.sott.net...
edit on 13-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment & additional reply

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
Huh? I was saying that it would do that IF it was anything MORE than a comet.
The people here claim it is a dwarf star/planet x or that it is traveling with elenin. If that was the case then yes, it would have enormous gravitational pull that would have revealed it long ago.

Look at what is going on with the earth's magnetic field, as well as it's poles. Something MORE than a comet, and much larger because of the degree of damaging effects being caused by this object. I honestly believe it is MORE than just a comet, a dwarf star IMO, because this is a Binary Star System and most BSSs have an elliptical orbiting brother star (or sister star if you want to say that stars have a gender lol). Anyway this is the reason I believe that this large object has too much potential of being our second sun (one that isn't so bright being that it's a dwarf star)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ha ha winning!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join