It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero, Elenin, and the Next Few Months

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I have yet to completely make up my mind on either Timewave or Elenin, just waiting to see what bears out. That said, I have had a copy of Timewave for years and have been checking it semi-regularly (though I never kept logs of correspondences.) Septembers struck me as interesting for a number of reasons. First, the Kelly and Wakins model matched exactly. That rarely happens-they often run close, but not that close.

September 2011

The second thing that sticks out are the dates 9/20, 9/24, and 9/29

While manipulating the Jet-Propulsion-Laboratory database browser, I discovered that during September 29, 2011, there will be an interesting alignment of planets, a comet, and the sun. (Update: more accurately, there will be a period of several days while in approximate alignment – Elenin between the Earth and the Sun, September 26, 27, 28…)

Comet Elenin September 29 Allignment

Finally we have the historical resonance which are

8/25/1932 for the 9/20 date

August – A farmers' revolt begins in the Midwestern United States.
August 2 – The first positron is discovered by Carl D. Anderson.
August 10 – A 5.1 kg chondrite-type meteorite breaks into at least 7 fragments and strikes earth near the town of Archie in Cass County, Missouri.
August 30 – Hermann Göring is elected as chairman of the German Senate.
August 31 – A total solar eclipse is visible from northern Canada through northeastern Vermont, New Hampshire, southwestern Maine, and the Capes of Massachusetts.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wait...a meteorite, Goring, and an eclipse? Sounds like the script going on right now.

5/27/1933 for the 9/24 date (close to the Elenin 9/26-29 allignment)

May 5 – The detection by Karl Jansky of radio waves from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy is reported in the New York Times. The discovery leads to the birth of radio astronomy.
May 8 – Mohandas Gandhi begins a 3-week hunger strike because of the mistreatment of the lower castes.
May 10 In Germany, the Nazis stage massive public book burnings.
May 26 – The Nazi Party in Germany introduces a law to legalize eugenic sterilization.
May 27 New Deal: The Federal Securities Act is signed into law, requiring the registration of securities with the Federal Trade Commission., The Century of Progress World's Fair opens in Chicago.

en.wikipedia.org...

So on the 27th the Federal Securites Act was signed. Could this be when it collapses?

4/22/1934 for the 9/29 date

May 11 – Dust Bowl: A strong 2-day dust storm removes massive amounts of Great Plains topsoil in one of the worst dust storms of the Dust Bowl.
May 24 The 5-day "Battle of Toledo" occurs during the Auto-Lite strike in Toledo, Ohio.

October 2011

The first thing that stands out in October is, again the interesting date correspondence with the Elenin dates. All three models agree that something pretty novel happens on 10/18, which is another elenin alignment.

With the historical shift I couldn't find anything interesting about 7/19/1937 which corresponds to the 10/18 date, but by the 29th and 30th of October, we will be in resonance with, interestingly enough, 9/11/1939, a point in time when WWII was really heating up.

Whatever you think about either Elenin or Timewave, on their own, the fact that they agree on certain dates over the next few months says something...or maybe it doesn't. Make up your own mind.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Thanks for a new factor to look at. I've been rather hesitant about Elenin and everything else since data-wise, there is simply nothing there (perhaps literally at this point)...but at the same time, I keep finding seemingly unrelated things pointing to or converging around the same date range. Two of them, really. September -> Nov of this year and Nov/Dec of next year. There is also that nagging and very real gut feeling that has been there and getting steadily stronger for a long time now. Just this feeling that something is off.....out of balance... It's almost impossible to really describe but it's 24/7 and quite real.

Anyway... This is another idea to explore (Timewave) and see how it relates to everything else. S/F

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I don't know what Timewave is. Can you enlighten me?

Edit: I googled it. Interesting. Yet more confirmation.
edit on 12-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Can you please give me a brief description of what timewave is. I have heard of it, but never really researched it... even if you can put me on to a decent website which can explain it a bit more would be much appreciated..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
For those who want to read up on time-wave zero:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just try the search button if you want some more info, there are plenty of threads her on ATS about it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Timewave zero and the I Ching

"Timewave zero" is a numerological formula that purports to calculate the ebb and flow of "novelty", defined as increase over time in the universe's interconnectedness, or organized complexity.[66] According to Terence McKenna the universe has a teleological attractor at the end of time that increases interconnectedness, eventually reaching a singularity of infinite complexity in 2012, at which point anything and everything imaginable will occur simultaneously. He conceived this idea over several years in the early to mid-1970s while using psilocybin mushrooms and '___'.[66]
McKenna expressed "novelty" in a computer program which purportedly produces a waveform known as "timewave zero" or the "timewave". Based on McKenna's interpretation of the King Wen sequence of the I Ching,[40] the graph appears to show great periods of novelty corresponding with major shifts in humanity's biological and sociocultural evolution. He believed that the events of any given time are recursively related to the events of other times, and chose the atomic bombing of Hiroshima as the basis for calculating his end date of November 2012. When he later discovered this date's proximity to the end of the 13th b'ak'tun of the Maya calendar, he revised his hypothesis so that the two dates matched.[67]
The first edition of The Invisible Landscape refers to 2012 (but no specific day during the year) only twice. It was only in 1983, with the publication of Sharer's revised table of date correlations in the 4th edition of Morley's The Ancient Maya, that each became convinced that December 21, 2012, had significant meaning. McKenna subsequently included this specific date throughout the second edition of The Invisible Landscape, published in 1993.[2]
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is pretty amazing. I love the Timewave. Where did you get that version of it? I'm using the old, old, old school DOS version. Its so old.

Anyways, I always look at the Timewave at the beginning of the year and note any huge fluctuations. Then I"ll look back later. I havent looked yet but I should have concerning all the Arab Spring happenings this year.

Has anyone noticed fluctuations around the time of Arab Spring? Mid March if I remember correctly, also around the time of the Fukushima-Tsunami disaster. I'd check right now but I"m at work.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You could easily make up your mind on elenin if you used some logic and actually researched the science behind what would happen if such a object got close.

If you did that then you would quickly discover that there is absolutely no way that it could not be detected. It would have such great gravitational pull that it would have affected us ages ago and possible even slung our planet out of orbit or even out of solar system.

It is just not possible!

And about timewave... All the failed predictions should be a clue to that one as well.. Nothing but pseudoscience bs..
edit on 12-9-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
SO...let me get this straight....

This website harps on people who make predictions using graphs, charts, history, speculation..or bs all together...yet the harping goes on..

This guy takes shrooms and '___', created this timewave coo coo clock and everyone is amazed? Then the guy changes his date in relation to some other coo coo clock?

Come on man I might as well take some Acid tonight and try and formulate the end of time scenario myself if thats all it takes to get credit now.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old77
SO...let me get this straight....

This website harps on people who make predictions using graphs, charts, history, speculation..or bs all together...yet the harping goes on..

This guy takes shrooms and '___', created this timewave coo coo clock and everyone is amazed? Then the guy changes his date in relation to some other coo coo clock?

Come on man I might as well take some Acid tonight and try and formulate the end of time scenario myself if thats all it takes to get credit now.

At least this "guy" put his money where his mouth is and stood by his belief instead of just criticizing others and not doing anything yourself.

EDIT : Irony
edit on 12-9-2011 by Eavel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I've asked on previous threads for someone to show that TimeWave Zero has had success predicting anything and nobody ever responds. I have no idea where this software is on the Internet (someone else on this thread asked for a current copy as well). As far as I'm concerned this is a hoax until dates and data can be provided that match.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
McKenna's stuff is pretty interesting!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Old77

Terence never said that Timewave was predictive. Its a thought experiment. He graphed the I-ching and the changes in these hexagrams. Its very complex and no where does Terence McKenna state that it predicts the future.

He says the graph runs down at Dec 21st 2012. Its a graph of the novelty of civilization. It functions on circular time, not linear, so OTHER people make the predictions.

Listen to Terence, read his amazing book The Food of the Gods and THEN call him crazy. In his short life, he tossed out more amazing, inspirational and NOVEL ideas that you'll ever come up with.

And yes, you're more than free to drop a heroic amount of '___' and contemplate the end of the world. Please post your adventure here on ATS. Then maybe someone else can write up a dismissive, closeminded post. Anyone thats actually ingested these substances knows theres more to Terence than meets the eye...or ear...whatever
edit on 12-9-2011 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It would have such great gravitational pull that it would have affected us ages ago and possible even slung our planet out of orbit or even out of solar system.

Not true. A comet's gravitational pull is weak. So that wouldn't be an issue.

A comet nucleus is small, so its gravitational pull is very weak. You could run and jump completely off of it (if you could get traction).
Source

I don't know if all the hype about Elenin is true. But Terrance McKenna was a genius and
Timewave Zero has proved to be right on the money many times. I'll definitely be watching.
Thanks for the thread OP.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It is an end for some a new beginning for others. I am beginning to think elenin may be a wag-the-dog for some more worrisome event that will ooccur during the mid September- mid November timeframe. We will know eleinin is a HOAX by the 14th of September. If it's not a hoax you will be easily able to tell it is legit.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby

It would have such great gravitational pull that it would have affected us ages ago and possible even slung our planet out of orbit or even out of solar system.

Not true. A comet's gravitational pull is weak. So that wouldn't be an issue.

A comet nucleus is small, so its gravitational pull is very weak. You could run and jump completely off of it (if you could get traction).
Source

I don't know if all the hype about Elenin is true. But Terrance McKenna was a genius and
Timewave Zero has proved to be right on the money many times. I'll definitely be watching.
Thanks for the thread OP.

Huh? I was saying that it would do that IF it was anything MORE than a comet.
The people here claim it is a dwarf star/planet x or that it is traveling with elenin. If that was the case then yes, it would have enormous gravitational pull that would have revealed it long ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yay, its always fun linking real world events to every micro meteor that passes by our atmosphere. Lets just hope we don't start running our governments by what astrological events we see or we will end up doing like the Aztecs and cutting the hearts out of living people as a blood sacrifice

I mean seriously, do you have any idea how many objects in space that go flying by that we don't even detect? Quite alot. Yeah astrology, that good 'ol fortune cookie wisdom thats says because i'm a virgo i'm supposed to take everything to heart and be so gentle and pragmatic, when my personality is more like Leo or Scorpio.

If i remember correctly, there were people in the 14th century who thought the Black Plague was caused by a passing comet or a curse from God, and then we found out it was caused by fleas on rats infected by mosquities.

People that subscribe to this bunk are the same people that are like the Heaven's Gate cult that killed themselves when the Halle-Bopp comet passed by because they were going to hitch a ride to God's space ship
edit on 12-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
It is an end for some a new beginning for others. I am beginning to think elenin may be a wag-the-dog for some more worrisome event that will ooccur during the mid September- mid November timeframe. We will know eleinin is a HOAX by the 14th of September. If it's not a hoax you will be easily able to tell it is legit.

Why September 14th? Its two days from now....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In regards to Elenin and the alignment of dates...I believe 27 September has some significance-I personally don't know why but I've heard of it being discussed here. I didn't put any stock into the whole comet come to ruin earth thing but I found this interesting...

WASHINGTON -- A White House official says President Barack Obama will make a three-day West Coast swing next month.

The president's trip will start in Seattle on Sept. 25. He will also make three stops in California: San Francisco, San Diego and Los Angeles.

Obama's trip will wrap up in Denver on Sept. 27.

So you see Obama will be in Denver of all places on that much talked about date.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

It is just a matter of time before Stereoligist gets here and attempts to discredit your entire case..
the Zagari will jump to your rescue..
Somebody get a podium..
I will get the pop corn..
Carry on peoples

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join