It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KIDNAPPED: How hospitals and the state can collude to destroy your life...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I remembered this story from last year, about a man who was hospitalized
after he was in a motorcycle accident. Its really a very bizarre story, but it fits right in with
this idea, as he was held against he will, as the hospital was planning a surgery
that was actually scheduled for another person!

Wheeler was brought to Prince George's Hospital Center via ambulance June 23 following a car accident and treated for blunt torso trauma but no acute injuries, according to the complaint he filed with the Prince George County Court. When he awoke the next morning, he was allegedly informed by a nurse that he would be receiving surgery "to have a potentially cancerous mass removed from his chest."

Wheeler says he soon realized that his identification bracelet provided by the hospital contained a name that was not his and appeared to be that of a woman 13 years younger. Wheeler said he "began to fear for his safety... as he was being prepped for a surgery he knew nothing about," according to court document.

He and his wife gathered his belongings and were attempting to leave the hospital when two security guards allegedly detained Wheeler. Wheeler claims the men shouted profanities at him, put on black padded gloves and proceeded to shove him against the wall, then taking him into an elevator where they beat him while he lay on the floor in a fetal position. abcnews.go.com...

Wheeler was able to seek treatment at nearby St. Mary's Hospital, where he was diagnosed with four broken ribs, a sprained shoulder, a ruptured spleen, and a concussion, according to court documents!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
^^shocking^^ morale boost anyone?>> press play

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The hospital may think they got away with murder, but crimes and ethics violations can still be prosecuted even if they occur under the color of law.
reply to post by OldCorp

I don't think I'm the only one who no longer has faith in 'The Law'.
New laws that are passed, others that are amended ,seem rarely in the common mans interest/favor, & often are of aid to the big cooperations, banks etc.(Top of the pyramid)
Anyone in positions of authority or real power who could actually do something, seem just as corrupt as those perpetrating these crimes.
Whilst I do believe that there are still 'good, honorable people' in some of these positions, the question is "For how long".
They are certainly not wanted or welcomed, & I'm sure that behind the scenes plans are underway to route out these 'troublemakers'.
I wish with all my heart that a force of incorruptible, ethical, strong,wise people would stand together against these b**stards, but they make it impossible it seems, for anyone with an ethical agenda to climb to any positions of real power.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
All kinds of greed and evil these corporations can do. Thing is on the other hand you dont want more restrictions and legistlation because the government is already too big. On the other hand if these corporate thugs aren't somehow put under a tight watch this kind of stuff happens to the small people. It's corporate facism. Just as bad as 'pure facism'. Accountability on personal level and fail safes so corporations cannot go around laws and deadlines for lawsuits would be good. If you have trouble controlling the corporation you have to remember that there is a bunch of evil individuals who make those decisions. If they are held liable for misuse of their postion with a serious threat of imprisonment and financial penalty then this kind of stuff might not happen so often.
Creepy world.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Thank you for digging around & finding out the legalities etc.
As terrifying as this is, where it is headed is even more so.
Slowly but surely ,situations such as these, are touching every aspect of our lives( the loss of rights etc).
Anyone that has ever seen a psychiatrist,psychologist, been on anti-depressants, will be an open target for the unscrupulous (of which seems to be in every area of our lives, their numbers growing)
Throw in alcohol use, anger, hell ANYTHING will be used to discredit & strip basic human rights.
God help us all.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
EXCELLENT TOPIC!!!
Kudos to the author of the thread!

I can honestly say this does exist.

I won't go into great detail for very personal reasons.

Someone that was very close to me was put into this position.

This person was placed into in patient care into a supposed world renowned hospital on the upper East side of Manhattan that deals mainly with diseases of the blood.

We were reassured about the reputation of this hospital.

To make a long story very, very short-me & this persons spouse witnessed a lot because we had a vigil at this person's bedside.

Once this person checked in the hospital - it took over 6 months. I kid you not: 6 months to get this person out of the hospital. & this wasn't due to any health issue.

The hospital, from the get go, TRIED to completely take over this patient's TOTAL life. Even with mine & this persons spouse's loud mouths at every turn they kept at it.

The hospital almost killed this patient several times.

It took pictures, recordings, & getting a copy of all medical records as they were available & some other swift & very lucky maneuvers by this person's spouse & me to literally set this patient free from a literal jail disguised as a hospital.

I'm sure this is going on all over the country.

Also, I didn't watch any of the videos on this thread but I read enough of the comments. I can't relive going through that. It was horrid & sad.

But from first hand experience...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I'm not in the mental health field friend, I'm a landlord.

I'm not saying that I agree with this, because I don't. Not by a long shot. All I'm saying is that there are some people, young and old, who other people in their lives just can't, or won't, help and these people get sucked up by the system.

Again, it's not right and something really needs to be done about it on both sides of the fence.

To all the people out there who have loved ones that don't seem to want your help and can be downright mean and cruel about standing their ground, stand yours and don't let them get used by the system in this way. Be the bigger person and keep a close eye on them if they ever have to go to the hospital.

The health care system and mental health system needs to overhauled and reformed from the ground up. The people in the heath care or mental health fields that do this when it's not warrented ( which is probably 80% of the time) need to do some serious jail time.

This societies love for and dependence on money needs to stop. Now. This is the root of this problem and everyone knows it. The problem is, no one seems to know how they wouild live without a money based system. As if a barter system is impossible.

The bottom line is, as long as their is greed in the world, this sort of thing is only going to get worse and worse.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
That is outrageous!!!!!

We are becoming more and more Flucked everyday!

The next time I see someone who is 45ish... I am gonna kick them in the shins...

Cos thats the generation that is letting the world Fluck us!!!

Stupid child. I am 43, you think this is something WE did? Look up the ladder a little. My generation is as much a victim of this as yours.

I think I will go and kick all young kids inn the shins, for allowing themselves to be so stupid. I see such evidence on hre. You lot a indeed up the swanny, once you'r old enough to be in charge. God help you. lol

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
reply to post by Qwenn

Thank you for digging around & finding out the legalities etc.
As terrifying as this is, where it is headed is even more so.
Slowly but surely ,situations such as these, are touching every aspect of our lives( the loss of rights etc).
Anyone that has ever seen a psychiatrist,psychologist, been on anti-depressants, will be an open target for the unscrupulous (of which seems to be in every area of our lives, their numbers growing)
Throw in alcohol use, anger, hell ANYTHING will be used to discredit & strip basic human rights.
God help us all.

They have also put in place a provision for people with an addiction to medication, drugs and yes even alcohol, if you have any previous history of substance misuse, or current history, you can be detained under the mental health act. It is not uncommon for people being detained to show fear, confusion, anger and resistance, which leads to them being forcably restrained and injected with medication. The levels of medication used are high enough to cause people to appear zombie like and be compliant with anything done to them, they are also kept on oral medication, which keeps them in this state. Any visitors would be convinced that these were the result of a breakdown, not of medication. This state goes on, untill the medication stops, but by then you are probably destined to be on an antipsychotic medication for the rest of your life, as when you stop taking them, the side affects of withdrawal, resemble a psychotic incident, and you are back in detention again.

I would like to repeat the fact that under the new clauses to the mental health act especially the Lawful Deprivation Of Liberty clause of 8th September 2011, once you are detained you are NOW by LAW allowed to be used without any consent being sought, in any INVASIVE therapy which they decide to carry out on you. This only used to apply to clinical drugs studies, but under the new terminology if you are " Incapacitated " you are research material, however after medication to stabilise you ( keep you quiet ) you ARE incapacitated.

In the victorian times they would often arrest people, commit them, then labotomise them, just to keep them from telling what they knew. That way the people in charge could carry on their activities without a scandel. How long will it be before whistleblowers are being rounded up wholesale ?

It is easy for TPTB to say that someone was only making those crazy accusations because they were ill, anyone looking at them during or after treatment will believe it and anyone who has doubts, will keep quiet, just in case they are the next in line for treatment.

How many times have you heard people who believe in conspiracies, ufos, aliens etc called CRAZIES ?

It seems BIG BROTHER is finally here !
edit on 13-9-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

My old lady is a case worker for a certain agency on aging, and this is not any kind of news. If you want to keep your home either have the cash, dont become disabled or sign it over to a family member 10 years in advance.

Medicaid routinely puts a lien on a person's house even if it has been in anouther family members name for years! If medicaid pays for your end of life care they will have your home after you pass.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

You see if we had socialized medicine the
capitalists couldnt do that and they
like doing that, a lot.

Nah, with socialized medicine, we would all just die of delayed treatment or mrsa infections.

England has socialized meds, and they just sold the whole shootin match to germany to see if THEY could run

the damn thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Then you also have to consider the pharmacutical industry, the doctors who prescribe them and the incentives they are offered, just to use a certain manufacturer. I have had a 3 year fight to get a generic brand of a certain medication for one of my clients, the doctor admitted that the generic brand was more expensive which was why they didn't want to prescribe it, but also admitted that it was better than the copy and more effective, with less side effects. The big pharmacutical companies groom the doctors with free stuff and most of it has the company name boldly emblazoned on it, so they are even brainwashed subliminally. Honesty and decency seem to be in very short supply where money is involved.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There is bad news about the Lasting Power Of Attourney forms, you need really to fill in BOTH parts of the form if you have money and property to safeguard. The dual form however costs £240 punds to register with the government ( British price ). They also take 13 weeks to process and can be refused if any errors are found in them and they have to be re-submitted, which presumably takes another 13 weeks. They are however free if you are on benefits & there are also incremental reductions in price if you are earning £16 Thousand pounds a year or less.

There are also online firms which offer the service online for prices of between £50 to £70 and they claim that they are instantly active at some places, however this is something else to be looked into as the government want to keep the waiting list long and drawn out, presumably to avoid the risk of someone pulling a fast one on them and covering themselves at the last moment.

They can also be filled in at a solicitors, but allegedly this can cost up to £500, with obviously no discounts offered for people on benefit. So if you are thinking of doing this, either for you and your family, or for an elderly relative etc, please remember the amount of time it may take. It aint cheap, but it would stop the Robbing Hood Government from selling your home and posessions and emptying your bank accounts and if they know that you have one registered, may stop you taking an unnessecery holiday to your local mental hospital for six months, or untill your money runs out. They say as we get older, we get more forgetful, well soon, even that may qualify as a mental incapacity.

One last point, if one of us were to have an accident which puts us in hospital for an extended period of time and another family member wants to act on your behalf financially, they would first have to make an aplication, which usually takes about twelve months to process, in the intervening time the court will appoint a professional guardian to act for you, that person will charge you for everything they do for you, and re-emburse the hospital for care that you require, if they can keep you there long enough, the result will be the same, you will probably have nothing to come out to.

However, if you have a LPA form which has cleared ( about 13 weeks remember ) then YOUR appointed guardian, which you chose and trust, can act for you and your best interests immediatly !

You know it makes sense !

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
O.K. Not to labour a pont, but I have managed to get hold of a Mental Capacity training pack, which is due to be delivered to carers within the next four weeks and guess what, it is dated 2005 and we are supposed to sign to say we agree to relinquish our clients to the contents of the delivered training. There is no mention of the changes that have been made in the intervening six years. There is no updated data on the extended powers that they have been given over that time and we are encouraged to make one of two choices based on what we have been told, to give power of atourney over to the umberella organisation, or the more attractive option of giving power over to an independent source ie. the government. Well after what I have learned because of this thread and my own research, I will be sticking my heels in and refusing to sign anything untill the training materials are re-presented with the 2009 and 2011 ammendments in plain sight.

This is just not on and they are not giving people te true facts to base their judgements on, it is worded in the way to make you think that you are just answering another question, when in fact, you are making the very decisions for another person, which the very act itself is supposed to be fighting against. At the very least this is asking us to decide who makes the money from our clients, instead of fighting for client rights, which is what it is supposed to be about !

I am disgusted by the underhanded methods which they are trying to use to take control of vulnerable people !

I can't prove this by showing you the training pack, because that would probably lead to it being tracked, but I assure you that it is true and if if all goes pear shaped over the next few weeks, I will provide links and other material for other forum users to peruse. It all stinks to me and I am shocked that this is going on, there has been a very cynical and systematic changing of the rules being put in place over the past six years, to give this power over to TPTB to control and detain people, with no real cause and with no legal accountability. We visit ATS to uncover conspiracies, well this is one that can be made to affect us all !

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

This is just sick. Hospitals should of never been a business, people lives are on the line and now they taking their homes away. I knew someone's grandma who was killed by the hospital because her insurance was about the run out and they OD her on pain medications and all her organs died.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

If she had been a doner, I doubt that things would have turned out exactly that way, they will keep you alive just untill they have taken what they want, we are worth more as spare parts, than we are alive.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
That is outrageous!!!!!

We are becoming more and more Flucked everyday!

The next time I see someone who is 45ish... I am gonna kick them in the shins...

Cos thats the generation that is letting the world Fluck us!!!

How do you blame a generation for this is beyond me. If you are looking for someone to blame start by looking in the mirror. "let he that is without sin cast the first stone" JC

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Seems to me this is another clever plan to suck the wealth out of elderly people before they die. That means no inheritance for their children, which means they have to keep working.

If everyone inherited a house etc from their parents, people would not have to work as hard as our rulers want them to.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

That sounds like something that could've happened to my mom. I didn't find out that she had died until like the day before her funeral. And when she died, they checked her bank accounts and everything was empty. My sisters tried to explain this away, but we're talking lots of money.
For some reason, she died in a "hospice" under highly suspicious circumstances.

Unfortunately, there's not much I can do, since she kicked me out the house and wanted nothing more to do with me. Too bad the rest of the "family" doesn't think highly enough of her to look into it. My mom hated me so much that her final wish was probably that I forgot about her. Oh, well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join