It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KIDNAPPED: How hospitals and the state can collude to destroy your life...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

But in reality it is not about genuine cases of needing intervention, it is about US having our rights and liberties undermined, we have seen it with the police, when they can beat you for resisting arrest, but you don't resist untill they start pushing you around, then they nick you and LIE about the sequence of events.

Well I have done the checking which I said I would and it seems even more sinister than I first thought. The papers which I have first studied are the Mental health act 2005, which is the one that I have been told I have to operate from, even though there have been some significant rewrites in 2009 ( 1st April ) and 2011 ( September 8th to be exact ) the last change being about Lawful Deprivation of Liberty act.

It appears that TPTB have been given even greater powers to act as they see fit, aided by the ALBs ( Arms length Bodies ) being given more independence and freedoms. Sections 37 and 8 primarily. They claim the right to assign you with an IMCA ( Independent Mental Capacity Advocate ) which can do what they want, including selling your house and taking all of your money to pay for costs and ******treatment*****( I will come back to this word later ).

What we need to do to PREVENT this from happening to us, is to register a LPA document ( Lasting Power of Atourney ), but we need to do this NOW before we lose any capacity to choose for ourselves, you are allowed to nominate two people to make the final decisions, these would best be two family members. This form has Two parts, personal welfare, and Property, make sure you do both parts and mke sure that you don't fill it in to give final authority to the government.

NOW THE SCARY PART !

Once they have assigned a IMCA to you, you lose any right whatsoever, under the old Law, they were allowed to use you for clinical medicines trials without permission, NOW they have the right to perform ANY intrusive surgical proceedures to you in the name of research into mental health, which would have been Illegal before, but now they can fry your brain or take parts of it away or use implants to modify behaviour, and probably micro chip you at the same time. It seems that just being given a IMCA we cease to exist and become a glorified LAB RAT.

I will do the checking about the 2009 and 2011 policy changes and post if there is anything odd about them, final word, check out about geting the LPA forms to fill in and get them legally checked and witnessed, otherwise you have, by inaction, given them the power to do what they want with you, and remember, anyone can be accused of having mental incapacity, and often the papers are rubber stamped by people who have never examined the patient, just been told by another person in the link that you have lost your mind.

edit on 12-9-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

and this is surprising how exactly?!

big pharmaceuticals soft kill everyday, cancer causing FDA approved food tumors-up millions of people who submit themselves to a radioative 'cure'

hospitals charge 82 dollars for a pair of socks....

anyone with any faith left in non-holistic medicine is a lunatic. plain and simple. a lunatic going along with an illusory reality.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

while the hospital puts enough drugs in you to see pink elephants

Oh God. This is painfully true. If they are not incompetent when they go in the hospital, they sure as hell are after they've been there a few days.

Also, incontinence is ofter a determining factor. In the hospital, if they are injured or too sick and weak to get up to go to the bathroom, they ring the buzzer for someone to come help them, but no one comes. So they go on themselves, hence becoming "incontinent".

It is indeed through the greed of the hospitals for refusing to hire as many people as are needed. Cuts into their profit margin, afterall.
edit on 9/12/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It appears that the incidences of enforced commital to mental health facilities, in England, have risen by 33% in the last year alone, that is a huge increase. Perhaps helped in part the initial removal of catagory diagnosis which came in Nov 2008, now they can just say you are crazy, without actually stating a specific diagnosis.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Within the laws there lurks a danger of being put away for life, though innocent of crime, and perfectly sane.
Firstly we must recognise this and deal with the possibilities it presents.
There may be(IMHO there are) many people who have been languishing in mental institutions and jails because it is after all, an "industry."
Seriously, i have first hand experience with this systerm and can testify,to
a)torture by the RCMP to bring about my "confession"
b)insane treatment by the psychological staff, jailors, and courts.
c)a very close brush with the sentance of permanent incarceration on mental grounds.
All because my ex wife and her crackhead friends set me up to get my power of attourney and bleed my wealth off.
There are countless scams to imprison or incarcerate people for this reason, both by the state and by the spouses and children of normal ordinary people.
In my estimation much of the business of the courts is the abusing of somebody somehow.
When a simple head injury can leave ypou living in a packing case out behind the train yard because some astute shyster grabbed your power of attourney and drained you dry......yeeech!
The new goverment we will someday create will have better more compassionate laws and people to enact them. alls i gotta say.......
and as far as over forty goes, where were you when people were getting their heads bashed in in San fran in 68 or chicago or kent state?At least us old f&**^ers tried!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
the world has gone mad, I have no comment on this, I would be banned for saying what I feel.

ed: in 24, the president got busted at the end of a series for threatening his wife with pretty much this scenario, I find it utterly SICK that real people can do the same, and thats where my comment ends, because in context with this topic, there are worse outcomes than me being banned here, and I will not stand for that.
edit on 12/9/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is absolutley chilling to hear. I am glad to be aware of this, as I think I may be eyed for this type of situation. I have been deemed disabled due to foot injuries, and the injury has been rated 100% industrial. In other words, I am eliglable for Worker's Comp or Social Security.

My employer began employing tactics of harrassment and gaslighting, IMO, and I yelled at them that I wanted a psychiatrist, because they were driving me crazy. I complained of intrusive surveillance, computer hacking and intimidation in my community.

I asked my lawyer to intervene. My lawyer has barred any psychiatric intervention, and told me that my request could end me in a permant hospital and my home, car and savings taken from me.

I didn't understand what he meant then, but thanks to this OP, I do now, and will take precautions to hide my savings.
S&F

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

If a family member has to go into hospital, it is a good idea to have someone with them the whole stay to try to ensure nothing goes wrong. Even to the point of double checking the medications and the dosage ... yes they may think you are a pain in the butt, but that is better than an accident happening.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Go back to your moms basement and play with your ipod.
I've seen more over 45s who can solve a problem and fix things than an under 45 who expect the world to be handed to them on a plate without having to lift a finger for themselves.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It reminds me of the case covered on the Richplanet Starship, where the policeman tried to whistleblow on the 7/7 investigation ( I think that was the one, but I can't remember his name ) and they tried their hardest to get him examined by the police psychiatrist, so that they could register on his record that he had been under psychiatric evaluation, to either discredit his report, or worse still, so that they could have him institutionalised. Yes he was suffering from trauma, but they had induced it by the way that they treated him.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I know free health care aint always perfect, but it surely beats the heck out of the system you Americans have now.
This would never ever have happened here..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Not to sound like a complete ogre or anything, but has it dawned on you that maybe....just maybe, some people ARE mentally incompetent? That they CAN'T take care of themselves?

Look, I've been managing roughly 2 dozen residential and commercial properties for the past 5 years, drove taxi for nearly 10 years and lived in 5 different states. I've been around in my 46 years. I can tell you from personal experience that there are quite a few senior citizens who cannot take care of themselves. Many of them have family members who have TRIED to help them, but for whatever reason the elders don't want the help. There are MANY families like this where they get fed up, throw their hands in the air and give up on the elders of the family. It's sad, but it happens. A lot.

Elders in this society are like anyone else in the sense that they have to have earned respect before they get it. Just being old doesn't cut it in my book. Just because you lived through the great depression and helped build this country doesn't necessarily mean that you have earned the respect of the coming generation. Not all old people are good people.

I'm sure that there are quite a few of the cases that you stated in your OP and quite a few more that are totally wrong. There are quite a few ruthless, uncaring people in this world. But you have to realize that are quite a few cases as well that are justified. It may be hard to swallow, but that's the reality that we live in.

edit on 12-9-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

from slipping off a ladder? your kidding yourself. unless the source is faulty.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Again, there are times when the system is wrong and do what was stated in the OP simply for money.

But not all the time.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I would think, with you working in the mental health field, you would have more empathy with the situation. It is not simply an age thing, it is the fact that anyone can be taken away, without any reason, apart from an alleged mental health problem, with no diagnosis needed as in the new sections 8 and 37, as long as two doctors sign the paper, they have no need to be independant either. So long as treatment is available and waiting for the " Patient " at the other end, as pointed out before, this treatment needs no sanction and can be carried out lawfully, including invasive surgery, under the remit of scientific research. If that person has no next of kin a court order will be issued and granted, to disperse of both property and money, as they see fit and as quickly as possible, with health reviews carried out at six monthly periods, able to be extended on this basis for as long as they see fit. With only a three month appeal system in place for the families, the money and property will be gone in the first three months after that the patient is no longer a viable patient and will be even more vulnerable.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
wherever you are in the healthcare system (even 'free' govt sponsored insurance) they are poised to make maximun profit. this goes for FDA, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, nurses, social workers, caseworkers, counselors everyone!

if you are mentally stable, they will put you on extreme meds to mess you up then send you home to get sicker and dependent and a few years in the system with a serious injury and you're no longer mentally stable by the time you pass 45.

here in nyc hospital stays are like $5,000/nite just for the stay alone regardless who pays for it, and speaking of which if its government sponsored insurance they will talk behind your back to the hospital to get you out ASAP no matter what your condition. they will send a nurse and therapists to your home nowadays cuz its cheaper, just to get someone else in your bed and keep the turnover exponential.

why are healthcare people sinister and spiteful? nope not on purpose, its just that USA leads the world in healthcare being its greatest single GDP (aside from tiny Timor in the pacific). and about 50% of American household incomes go to healthcare costs one way or another. thats alot of income! in order words the way the HC system in USA i going, you have to stay perfectly healthy into your ripe old age to stay out of trouble with being milked by the healthcare system, one way or another.

prescriptions.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

HEY NOW I AM 40 SOMETHING! And I stand against all this and I beg my generation to wake the hell up so don't kick me in the shins just them!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
this post sounds like society in self destruct mode , its a question of how sustainable these policies can possibly be.
carers who dont care , guardians who dont guard, they do quite the opposite according to this.
cant see this kind of system lasting very long, as it is a way to properly break people's hearts , hope thats where god would step in and say , enough really is enough.
just hope to proffer something positive thats about all there is left

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Eugenics 101: Take the elderly, handicapped, disabled, diseased, and low intelligent people out of society first.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

wow, hearing about this disgusts me only even more, if it's this bad now.. i wonder how bad it'll be when I'M older. corruption only keeps getting worse it seems.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join