It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Osama Responsible for 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ok I pressed enter key too early. I'll try my best to put forth my thoughts.

Two weeks after the September 11 attacks, the Federal Bureau of Investigation identified the hijackers[1] and connected them to al-Qaeda,[2] a global, decentralized terrorist network. In a number of video, audio, interview and printed statements, senior members of al-Qaeda have also asserted responsibility for organizing the September 11 attacks.

But they knew about them BEFORE it happened?

The primary responsibility falls upon the hijackers. As the media covered the 9/11 attacks unfolding, many quickly speculated that Osama bin Laden was behind the attacks.[20] On the day of the attacks, the National Security Agency intercepted communications that pointed to Osama bin Laden,[21] as did German intelligence agencies.[22] This helped rule out other immediate suspects, such as Croatian nationalists, who had bombed Grand Central Terminal on September 11, 1976.[23]

Ok so it was Osama but wait.

Mihdhar and Hazmi were also potential pilot hijackers, but did not do well in their initial pilot lessons in San Diego. Both were kept on as "muscle" hijackers, who would help overpower the passengers and crew, and allow the pilot hijackers to take control of the flights. In addition to Mihdhar and Hazmi, thirteen other muscle hijackers were selected in late 2000 or early 2001. All were from Saudi Arabia, with the exception of Fayez Banihammad, who was from the United Arab Emirates.

Sorry I'm not in a capacity to formulate my thought.

Basically is Osama responsible for it?
edit on 9/12/2011 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Still good to see you around buddy.

Accidental or not.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thank you. Good to see you around too.

I was going to post a thread based on the background. I see what appears to be osama in the background.

I was going to research on him. I know how some people feel about Micahel Moore and about how most terrorists are from Saudia Arabia. About how osama are fragile and on dialysis.

How could he be responsible?

I was going to write a good thread but that's okay. I guess I'll do it another time.

Thanks bro.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Eh? I suggest you maybe use notepad and create your thread before posting it...look it over then post it again. I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I know. I am not in the condition. I pressed enter by accident sorry.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

No need to be sorry my man. But honestly,I'm still not sure where you're going with this thread... please don't take that as a personal attack

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
New evidence links Saudi Arabia to 9/11 hijackers: Graham

www.tampabay.com...

SARASOTA — Weeks after terrorists brought down the World Trade Center, FBI agents swarmed into a Sarasota gated community to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a wealthy young Saudi couple who apparently had ties to some of the hijackers.

The couple and their two children abandoned their home abruptly, just a week or so before Sept. 11, leaving behind cars, furniture and food on countertops.

According to one published report, the FBI discovered phone calls between the house and at least two of the hijackers and several other terrorism suspects stretching back a year.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

It's okay. Right now im not in the condition. When I saw what appears to be osama in the background in here, I was thinking....

Is Osama responsible? Plenty of evidence point towards Saudia Arabia. I dont have to tell you the reason why.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Osama is not responsible. The government of the US is, or rather, they where manipulated by the illuminati into doing it.

Osama is just the scapegoat, he was needed for the usa to send troops and start a war.

Just listen to bill cooper who predicted this in june 2001 before it happened, then was shot dead in his front lawn by cia/illuminati.

Osama was never killed, he is living safely in one of the bunkers that is built for 2012 by the US, he was on the US payroll all along, they paid him for each video clip he made with his speeches of jihad and holy wars to keep the public occupied and hate him.

This is all part of the bigger plan to have numerous wars against the muslims brewing, with troops already in place to safeguard the US economy with control over the middle east oil, and to keep the dictators in check so they don´t create their own currencies (lika both saddam hussein and Gaddhafi was about to do before they where attacked)

If they had their own currencies to exclusively trade with oil, that would devalue the US dollar as the world currency..

It´s all about money in this greedy society. Money = the root of all problems.
edit on 12-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

You should question, why was OBL never charged with anything 9/11 related? Thats the elephant in the room for the whole story.

top topics

join