It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 threat warning...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
So just as I suspected. No car bombs or any other terrorist activity happened today. I really didn't expect anything to happen even tho "THEY" said there was a credible threat of something happening.

Supposedly 2 of the 3 people planning the attacks were US citizens. I wonder if this was done so that neighbors would start to spy on neighbors and report any "suspicious" activity? It'd kind of be like spying by subliminally suggesting it to citizens and spread fear and suspicion.

It's not like today was already a highly emotionally charged day for many across this country. The gov't had to add the fear and anxiety of possible terror attacks in the same cities that were attacked 10 yrs ago.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It was pretty much expected that they were going to put out a warning. anyone with a half of brain can figure out that if we're going to be attacked,it's not going to be when we're expecting it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

agree 100%. it just makes me sick that the gov't spreads fear on such a difficult day for so many.

and then watching some of the replays of the coverage from 10 yrs ago. almost all media outlets were reporting that the gov't had absolutely no idea that something like this was going to happen. the "intelligence" agencies didn't hear one bit of chatter about a possible attack on the US using planes. when it later came out that the US was warned months earlier of this exact plot. as a matter of fact, one of the flight instructors in Minnesota where a couple of the terrorist took flight classes, told the FBI that it was suspicious that a couple of these people only wanted to learn how to fly the plane, not take off or land.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Supposedly 2 of the 3 people planning the attacks were US citizens. I wonder if this was done so that neighbors would start to spy on neighbors and report any "suspicious" activity?

You know the Nazi Police force, The Gestapo used the same sort of reporting system...
Eventually it got to the point that the system was way beyond abused...
You better had let that neighbor borrow that cup of sugar... or else they reported you as a "terrorist"
Like the Nazi's I wonder if we will have
"Re-education" Camps...

Oh wait... We call them FEMA Camps don't we?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The only reason why nothing happened today was because we have a competent security force protecting us, and they deterred the terrorists from carrying out their planned attack.

Now that the anniversary has passed, we will no doubt be served something new to be afraid of.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Oh the terrorist activity happened all right!
Just get your definition of "Terrorism" straight:

Terrorism (lat. terror „Fear“, „Horror“ )
is an act OR THREAT of violence against the established Polity to force change.
The Terror serves as leverage to cause insecurity and to spread fear or to rally sympathy and support for a cause.
[1] Terrorism is not a military strategy but primarily a communication strategy.
[2] [3] Although the Terrorists seek for change of the established Polity, they dont conquer territory (such as the Guerillero), but try to bias the thought process to force alteration.
(translated from german... excuse my bad english plz
)

Now ask yourselves who the real Terrorists are.

top topics

join