Why 9/12 Is A More Important Day Than 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Originally posted by isthisreallife
As for the Freedom of the Press. That had been gone long before 9/11.

I agree with you in an academic sense. People have said that there has never been a truly free press, but press freedom seems to ebb and flow.

It is just that on 9/12, there was such a marked contrast from what had been reported only the previous day, on 9/11, which speaks to Human_Alien's point perhaps as well. I think freedom of the press died another of its many deaths on 9/12.

This is what they were reporting on 9/11:

The next day it was all forgotten and for practical purposes, never pursued in the mainstream press, in an honest way, again.
edit on 11-9-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

Why is nobody listening..........
Where is the justice.

Wake up

This is the video that has done it for me.
I was a bit on the fence about 9/11
but you can hear a definite bomb go off.
edit on 12-9-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Why is nobody listening..........
Where is the justice.

Wake up

This is the video that has done it for me.

If the press had been allowed to follow the story and tell the truth, I am sure that the real perpetrators of 9/11 would have been run to ground and indicted. Many other situations and lives would have been saved and the general outlook in America would be much brighter.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Political power is dangerous to those who hold it, which is why foolish men are always after it. They are dangers to themselves so its not surprising when they grab hold of something that is inherently negative and evil.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Thank you. I thought so too.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife
Well, I won't even begin to touch upon your bias, as it is already long established in your mind that the United States conspired to create the events of 9/11. Which unfortunately reflects your entire post as a whole, but Fine.

As for the Freedom of the Press. That had been gone long before 9/11. I would say that the JFK Assassination was the last instance of true unbiased press. Since then the bias, the division and the sheer stupidity of our news agencies has never ceased to amaze me.

If the JFK Assassination was the last instance of an unbiased press, how do you explain the Watergate Scandal of the 70's? There are countless examples of an unbiased press even after the JFK case. However I am more in agreement with the OP. The Press changed after 9/11 and it was immediate.

The following video was posted in another recent 9/11 thread and I had just watched it today. A quick rundown of this video and why I feel it is relevant to this discussion: The video is all about news reporters and witnesses to the event. Each witness talks about explosions. Explosions on lower levels, explosions here explosions there. It shows reporters on the scene talking about explosions they heard, reports of explosions, and it goes on and on and on. There is no debate on this issue, it is simply what was reported at that time, on that day. Then the video ends with the press conference held by Mayor Rudy Giuliani in which he was asked about these explosions and his response was that there were no secondary explosions that he was aware of and that any "explosion" was actually caused by the impact of the planes. No follow up question, no one pointed out the entire days worth of reports to the contrary... the answer was simply accepted as fact regardless of the mountains of evidence that suggested otherwise.

So yes on 9/11 there was still real reporting going on, by 9/12 there was no longer "reporting" instead the media was "repeating"

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The video "9/11 Total Proof . . ." that was embedded in this thread is no longer accessible from the embedded links due to the termination of the YouTube account that contained the video. Here for people who might otherwise miss the video is a copy from another account.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
The video "9/11 Total Proof . . ." that was embedded in this thread is no longer accessible from the embedded links due to the termination of the YouTube account that contained the video. Here for people who might otherwise miss the video is a copy from another account.

I have to admit--total proof is a lot more impressive than regular proof.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join