It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I LOVE YOU

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yes, you. No matter who you are, I love. Unconditionally. Don't expect anything from you. Don't even expect you to read this and reply.
Love simply IS.
We humanize it, give it meaning, feeling, and it becomes a word. It becomes materialized. Love IS. It does not have a name. It does not have a face. It is you, it is me.
People focus so much on the feeling of hate, while hate, is merely rejection of love.
If the world plans on moving forward, people need to focus on each other, helping each other, and loving each other. No strings attached. No what's in it for me. Unconditional. I love you all.

I, Love

edit on 11-9-2011 by PTPriceless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I love you too, just dont tell my husband I said that, ok?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
After a day like today, a beautiful thing to write.
SO I'll shine back at you!!!
We are all ONE.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by showintail
I love you too, just dont tell my husband I said that, ok?

hmm. love knows no boundary.. love no matter who it IS, because love will always be.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PTPriceless

I love you.
Even if you are ugly.
I love you.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBirdSaid
After a day like today, a beautiful thing to write.
SO I'll shine back at you!!!
We are all ONE.

Indeed,
You are me, I am you. A reflection of me looking back at you.
You take care,
much love

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

starred, though i believe hate is not the absence of love, but that is just splitting hairs.similarly, someone could argue that love is just absence of hate. either way, they are opposite forces and people lean towards hate entirely too much. good luck out there
love you too

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

I love you.
Even if you are ugly.
I love you.

I am. Me.
You. What you see of me, you see of yourself. If you are love, you just - are. No labels. No names. You just are. Love.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I'm not calling you ugly.
I'm just saying I love the ugly.

ONE LOVE

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I love you too

link   
There will be those who complain about the stars and flag that the thread receives, but they miss the overall point.

I love you too, I love all of you.

I love you so much that it hurts to be separated from you. Everyday we do not "get along" every hour we do not cooperate; I miss you.

I love you because you are the reflection in the mirror, the air that I breathe, melody that soothes, the smell of home, and the cool wind upon my skin.

I love you.

link   

Originally posted by Venomilk

starred, though i believe hate is not the absence of love, but that is just splitting hairs.similarly, someone could argue that love is just absence of hate. either way, they are opposite forces and people lean towards hate entirely too much. good luck out there
love you too

Hearts feel differently. Opposites attract.

Love you

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
There will be those who complain about the stars and flag that the thread receives, but they miss the overall point.

I love you too, I love all of you.

I love you so much that it hurts to be separated from you. Everyday we do not "get along" every hour we do not cooperate; I miss you.

I love you because you are the reflection in the mirror, the air that I breathe, melody that soothes, the smell of home, and the cool wind upon my skin.

I love you.

I love you too.

Remember nobody is ever alone, as our company lays within the shadows just waiting to reveal its reflection.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
I love you too

You take care, much love

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

I'm not calling you ugly.
I'm just saying I love the ugly.

ONE LOVE

understood

ONE
LOVE

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Okay, but I'm still not sleeping with you.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PTPriceless

I, Love

Are you a Man or a Woman?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by PTPriceless

I, Love

Are you a Man or a Woman?

While you're at it, better ask if they're Christian or Muslim, or atheist, or agnostic. Or white or black. Why does it matter when you're talking about love? I lent my neighbor gas money I couldn't afford to lend because i love him and his family and want them to succeed, as I would feel no matter who happened to have moved in next to me. Even the lady who lives kitty corner from me who complains about pot smoke and hogs the laundry room. I love her too. And I'm a man, and I love you too.

Just wanna add... You should love even your worst enemy. Because if they do something wrong against you, you should want them to stop doing that and see the error of their ways. Is projecting hate, vandalizing HIS vehicle and assaulting members of HIS family going to bring about this change? No, you want them to get better so that means you love them. You want better things for them. Like the wisdom to see the futility in violence so they stop with their wicked ways. That's a good thing. You're wishing it upon him. You love him. It pains you to see him in such a state that he is lashing out at those around him. Now, sometimes you must be harsh with someone BECAUSE you love them. There's a big difference between screaming your head off at someone because you're mad at them, and carefully choosing your words to have the greatest effect. What your hoping is that he will suddenly gain some insight... Some wisdom... Some compassion... You should wish these things on all your enemies so that they will become wise and compassionate enough to want to make peace with you and treat you with respect... If you wish bad things upon those who have done you wrong, are you not willing them to become more of a hellian, and even more of a problem in your life and others? You have to understand, people in a dark mindset, when something bad happens, like the stereo gets stolen out of their car, they just think: "well I sure am glad I stole the stereo out of that other car last week. Now I gots me a replacement!" So, wishing someone would "learn their lesson" is counterproductive, if you mean it in a negative tense. You want them to learn their lesson, in the most effective way possible. Not the most fun, or redeeming, for you to watch because they wronged you and now you wanna see them suffer too. It doesn't work that way. You don't GET to do that. You need to let NATURE take its toll on those who cannot coexist in harmony with its laws. When you exact revenge, you not only are doing more harm to a sick person, making them more sick so they will do more harm to you and the rest of society, you are hurtikg yourself by exposing yourself to such negative wavelengths.

That being said.. The Count of Monte Cristo, is my FAVORITE MOVIE!!! XD If you can do it in a romantic way, go for it. Get your revenge... Let the hate consume you... But the most romantic thing anyone today could manage to think of is blowing someone's brains out as soon as humanly possible, Damn the consequenses. Frickin wild pack of mindless savages...

The nest revenge, if you must, is to succeed. Succeed and they cant do a Damn thing about it! Make them come crawling to you for mercy because only you will show some benevolency and help them out. Watch them grovel in your presence. This will bring you netters satisfaction than any number of bullets can ever do. Strive. Strive I tell you! But this is only if you cannot love, and let go... For I know many of you cannot. Not yet...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Thanks

Made my day!

Love you too my friend

Thanks for the smile

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Venomilk

Ah, a very good point to be made if one does not understand the nature of Love.

Love is FULL, hate is empty. For One lacks Love when filled with hate, yet lacks for naught when filled with Love.

Love is God/Spirit/Creator, God/Spirit/Creator is Love. This is an essential truth to true spirituality. Without this understanding, it is easy to fall into Fear. Fear is the opposite of Love. Fear is the opposite of God/Spirit/Creator.

I am the opposite of Fear, therefore I am Love.

My love is Unconditional.

And I Love you, you and You

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join