It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Vista Hospital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I understand that Linda Vista hospital in LA has been abandoned for quite some time but i have some questions about the place.

1. Why were personal patient files left at the hospital and has there been any attempt to return them to whom they belong.
2. Does ANYONE know who the spirit of the girl in the operating theater is/was
3. If there were mentaly ill patients kept at Linda Vista what happened to them when the hospital closed and where would they be living now.
4. Why was all the equipment and surigical hardware left at the hospital.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cenasangel

Not really sure what happened there.
All I can say that it wasn't normal.
They even left behind human remains.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

That's what i want to know why.......why did they just piss off and evacuate the building. I figure it must have been something terrible or they were given a strick deadline they had to get out by. Either way it's not normal or usual. I would have thought that they would at least take the files and store them somewhere safe not just leave them there for all to see. I also figured that if the hospitals finances were in bad shape they would have taken all the stuff and sold it at auction to make some money back or transfer it to near by hospitals to use.

I'm still wondering to this day the root cause of why the place closed and the patients that still inhabit the building.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cenasangel

I've seen documentaries on it.
one of them said that there were a huge amount of wrongful death law suits being filed against the hospital.
And they people who ran it, just high tailed it out of there.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The show Ghost Adventures had an episode when they went there. A lot of your questions are explained in the interviews they have with the caretakers and tour guides there. I dont know if you believe in that kind of stuff or believe Ghost Adventures in genuine, but the place is apparently haunted as hell. id like to check it out. you should watch that episode though, it may answer a lot of your questions.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

top topics

join