It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the odds that FBI/CIA agents have implants and don't even know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Or for that matter, ANY government employee with ANY kind of power?

(sorry mods, I think I originally posted this on the wrong forum).

The first brain implants were surgically inserted in 1974 in the state of Ohio, USA and also in Stockholm, Sweden. Brain electrodes were inserted into the skulls of babies in 1946 without the knowledge of their parents. In the 1950s and 60s, electrical implants were inserted into the brains of animals and humans, especially in the U.S., during research into behavior modification, and brain and body functioning. Mind control (MC) methods were used in attempts to change human behavior and attitudes. Influencing brain functions became an important goal of military and intelligence services.
FBI/CIA Doom

Doesn't it make sense to implant your soldiers first? These men and women are
recruited for, among other things, their integrity and patriotism. It makes sense to
go after the biggest threats first, to cut off the head of the snake.

If you have an implant, it's next to impossible to know. You'd truly believe your
thoughts were your own. How easy would it be to control an alphabet agent
without their knowledge? To get these men and women to do things that they
would normally find morally repugnant?

More FBI/CIA Doom
How many of these men and women have traded their morals and integrity just to
keep their jobs?

The FBI now works for the banks. If you don't believe me, just take a look at how many
bankers have been prosecuted in the last few years. The biggest, most devastating
crime this country has ever seen. The biggest scam, the biggest theft. The biggest
crime. And where is the FBI? I'm sure there's millions of other people who would like
to know the answer to that question as well. The best answer I can come up with is
they must have been implanted without their knowledge. No one with any sense of
morality at all, could justify the surveillance of their fellow citizens. No one with any
kind of moral code at all could justify their sinister,covert, amoral, acts of aggression
towards American citizens.

One has to wonder what kind of mind control techniques have been employed to
get these good men and women to become such traitorous, treasonous, faithless
caricatures of what they once thought they could be.

edit on 11-9-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

One has to wonder what kind of mind control techniques have been employed to get these good men and women to become such traitorous, treasonous, faithless caricatures of what they once thought they could be.

Human beings have been doing that on their own for thousands of years.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It wouldn't surprise me if all of them had some type of chip in them.
Maybe self destruct chips too.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'd imagine that they all do. Its safe to assume that Satan likes to keep close tabs on all his minions and not just us.

Trowa

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
of course, they do.
I just watched the movie Cypher last night, so it's funny you should bring this up. It's a cool movie science fiction movie and a major element of it is brainwashing.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If you think about the timelines of technology when speaking in terms of moores law and our recent (last 40 years) history why stop there. What are the odds a lot of us have them? Think about the fact that we were told about stealth technology in '89. They first flew the f-117 in 1972. We today know about rfid small enough to inject through a hypodermic and about uav's as small as humming birds, what do "they" have that we wont find out about till 2030? I'm willing to bet they already have nano rfid that could be injected via remote controlled mosquito.

www.weeklyblitz.net...
edit on 11-9-2011 by ludshed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Quite possible. This might explain why they are very rational, feel little emotions, and other problems as well. Many countries too.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i had one of those things removed by a dental surgeon in 1987 .i never heard of stuff like that then & i was friendly with the dentist as i worked at his house .he told me that a lab had been unable to analyise what he removed he was found hanged not long after in 2005 i got my first computer & started looking this up WOW 1 in 40 have them according yo bill cooper in behold a pale horse . with people with phds putting out books on the subject & EX SOLDIERS taking the goverment to court over secret experiments one has to wonder where this is going look up www. educate yourself ken adachi there is stuff going on that would shock you

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Its secretly embedded when they take their secret oaths to keep quiet** it is a DNA modifier but they can break it with their OWN WILL POWER otherwise they follow the rules BY ANY MEANS.. It WORKS when they observe or come incontact with sensitive data/SITUATIONS and they question their interactions with it and either continue or say THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME* If 1 was to put my 3 cents in.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The easiest way to chip humans without them knowing it would be in the US military when they yank out their troops wisdom teeth.

--The troops are knocked under and wouldn't know they were chipped.
--The likely implant site would be their left ear lobe way up high on the ear. From the anesthesia and having their teeth chiseled out they wouldn't even notice the ear was touched. Many would notice an odd lump, but it wouldn't bother them.

But that was then and this is now. Implants now are so small you can put them in vaccines. You'd never know.

new topics

top topics

join