It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Perfect storm conditions now in place for Big Government to allow (or even stage) terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I searched and didnt see this posted. I just ran across an article from Natural News. I dont know anything about this website, but what the article talks about is what I and other ATS'ers talk about all the time, the government allowing or staging false flag terrorism. They say;

This is not fiction, nor conspiracy theory. It is historical fact, and I'm warning NaturalNews readers right now because conditions seem ripe for history to repeat itself with a new engineered war, a national emergency or some sort of false flag attack by government against its own people.

That is the opening statement that leads into detailed information about why and how the government might be planning this within the next 6 months. They go on to say,

For those who don't know, false flag terror attacks have admittedly been part of the U.S. government's game plan for the last several decades. Operation Northwoods, whose documents have now been made public, revealed that the U.S. plotted to stage attacks on U.S. cities in order to blame Fidel Castro and justify an invasion of Cuba. This is historical fact, not conspiracy theory (en.wikipedia.org...). So don't let anyone tell you this is all just some bizarre conspiracy theory. This was the official strategic playbook at the highest levels of government. It is conspiracy fact. In other words, the U.S. government was, itself, willing to kill innocent Americans in order to garner public support for a war against Cuba. One of the targeted cities of this operation was Miami, which would have suffered countless civilian casualties under this plan. This was all laid out by the Department of Defense and the Joint Chiefs of Staff in a document entitled, "Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba (TS)." (en.wikipedia.org...)

They talk about Janet Napolitano jacking the people up with fear through her multiple terrorist warnings which you can read for yourself. But one thing it says is;

Janet Napolitano, the most prolific propagandizer of fear at DHS, has been busy lately warning people about impeding terrorist attacks around the 9/11 ten-year anniversary. What she's not telling you, of course, is that the U.S. government itself is the group that's likely organizing these attacks for its own political purposes. Having a terrorist group take over a nuclear power plant on 9/11 would remind Americans to "be afraid" and surrender to government authority in order to feel a little safer

This goes along with this new thread by Partygirl
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I found interesting is their take on the next terrorist attack, which goes along with a thread I started a few days ago.

Although they dont come out and say they think TPTB will blame Militia groups, they do say this;

What will the next false-flag terror attack in America look like? My guess is that they now want to portray white people as the terrorists, so they need another Timothy McVeigh patsy to play the part. They've probably been out recruiting disgruntled veterans for this specific purpose, using all sorts of CIA mind control tactics (and technologies) to put voices into someone's head and convince them that God wants them to unleash a dirty bomb in New York City or something.

The article goes on to talk about likely targets, how the government gets patsys to do their dirtywork and more. After being on ATS for years and knowing the truth about how things work in the world and in the government, I was blown away by this article.

Like I said in my thread posted above, my opinion is that the next "terrorist" attack will be blamed on Patriotic Americans, most likely in one of our Militia groups. Only time will tell. Here is the link to the article on Natural News. Please read it and let me know what you think. I'm really interested in hearing what ATS has to say about this article....

www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 9/11/11 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Been going on since the Spanish American war Nothing new. Just new toys and new tactics being used

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Old77

Did you read the entire article? If you did, you are some kind of a damn fast speed reader. There is so much more than what I put in the OP.

But yes, it has been going on for a long time. The reason I linked this article is because it goes into detail, the why's and how's and the reasons, with proof of a lot of these things we discuss here on a daily basis. Thanks for your comment..

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

The theory of Monday or Tuesday being the best days for something to happen was interesting. I found myself considering the fact, though, that if the US Government (and all of us) know this, wouldn't the terrorists as well? If something was not a false-flag attack, I would think they would be going for the maximum impact they could on the American psyche, as well as the economy (i.e. Wall Street).

Interesting read either way, thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TSearchX

If something was not a false-flag attack, I would think they would be going for the maximum impact they could on the American psyche, as well as the economy (i.e. Wall Street).

Very interesting reply. Let me see if I understand what you are getting at.

Are you suggesting that since the best times for an attack would be Monday or Tuesday and since the terrorists would know this fact also, that they (if it were more than a false flag attack) would attack another day for maximum surprise?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Its really sickening knowing our own government could to this to the innocent population
I csn almost understand why many do not believe they are capable of such horrific crimes.
God help us all.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I think what is being implied is probably pretty accurate. Everyone is almost to the point of hysteria over the trauma of 2001 and the fear of a repeat attack on the 10 yr anniversary. If we make it through today and nothing happens MANY MANY peeps will say..pheeew, thank goodness we made it! Many will harp it was all the conspiracy theorist whack jobs that created the frenzy etc etc etc basically a huge chunk of the population will relax

WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maximum impact... nothing new in the world of fear. Just when a person thinks they are home free and something happens it can be CRUSHING. Interrogators use this tactic all the time

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just stop and think for a minute about what sort of cruel, power hungry, self righteous Bastards it takes to even plan something like a false flag event, much less actually do it. To be able to slaughter innocents, perhaps by the thousands, just to keep your job and your boot on the neck of those you're supposed to be protecting. I don't think they can even be classified as human. Monsters beyond your worst childhood nightmares.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You ask people what they love more- Their Country-or-Money.

Once you promise them them lots of money, they forget what country they are from.

Its all about the money folks.

It always has been and it always will be.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Isn't there a vet who recently went on the run? I can't think of his name right now but when I read that he popped into my head. I wouldn't be surprised if something went down that involved him. I'll have to find the thread here about him.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
Isn't there a vet who recently went on the run? I can't think of his name right now but when I read that he popped into my head. I wouldn't be surprised if something went down that involved him. I'll have to find the thread here about him.

Found it.....Charles Dyer

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
reply to post by TSearchX

If something was not a false-flag attack, I would think they would be going for the maximum impact they could on the American psyche, as well as the economy (i.e. Wall Street).

Very interesting reply. Let me see if I understand what you are getting at.

Are you suggesting that since the best times for an attack would be Monday or Tuesday and since the terrorists would know this fact also, that they (if it were more than a false flag attack) would attack another day for maximum surprise?

I read it as terrorists would attack on Monday or Tuesday since if the US knows it, they would too.

Have the world talking about and preparing for an attack on 9/11 and let it pass without incident then when the defenses are lowered and people are less aware of the potential for attack, hit them suddenly and without warning.

They did it on 9/11/2001 after all so what's stopping them striking in such a surprising way again?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld

You might be thinking of Charles Dyer and another one of my threads.

They caught him peacefully, or I'd say you would be correct, unless you are thinking of someone else? There are man vets and Militias they can blame it on though. They have many to choose from...

ETA: You found it while I was typing. Thats who I thought you might be referring to..

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Just stop and think for a minute about what sort of cruel, power hungry, self righteous Bastards it takes to even plan something like a false flag event, much less actually do it. To be able to slaughter innocents, perhaps by the thousands, just to keep your job and your boot on the neck of those you're supposed to be protecting. I don't think they can even be classified as human. Monsters beyond your worst childhood nightmares.

Reading your reply gave me cold chills. You are very precise in your conclusions about these people. They are Cold Blooded Killers. The worse of the worse. I came to that conclusion when I read the article posted in the OP. I knew about the Northwoods incident, but never really read up on what it was about, until this article.

I was 75% convinced that our government knew about or did 911. Now I am 100% sure about it. I have no doubts in my mind any longer, although I started distrusting our government after Ruby Ridge went down, and Waco put the icing on the cake as far as me questioning the "official" story.

These people have murdered hundreds and thousands of innocent people and I think a lot of the population knows this deep inside. That is why they fear the government and we all know that the government doesn't seem to fear the people like they should. I really wish there was a way to put a stop to all this madness, from a cold heartless group of people that run this nation and the world.....
edit on 9/11/11 by kennylee because: clarification and spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Yes that's who I meant. I hadn't realized he'd been caught......I'm glad it was peacefully.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
By the way, for those that subscribe to the belief there are always occult connections. 9/12 at 2 in the am is the full moon..... just sayin

Here is my edit to this post, kind of ironic I just posted this and saw a thread come up about the super moon in another catagory!

en.wikipedia.org...

Super Moon... never heard of it before this minute...go figure

edit on 9/11/11 by Cinaed because: added info

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

Ive heard of the Super Moon possibly causing earthquakes, but I really dont understand how you make the connection between the Super Moon and possible government False Flag terrorism. Maybe you could explain it to me?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

*****By the way, for those that subscribe to the belief there are always occult connections. 9/12 at 2 in the am is the full moon..... just sayin ******

I haven't figured out the quote thingie yet lol but the above is a snip from my last post. Many people I know say there is always an occult connection to such things as false flag events and acts of terrorism. I am not decided either way but I did go check on the stage of the moon. That's when I found the super moon on 9/12

That's all, just something to ponder

top topics

join