Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is "the veil" thinning?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
" Something wicked this way comes...", but it might not necessarily be wicked could turn out to be a good thing, , i just like that verse especially said in a creep Vincent Price type voice, Seriously, change is coming, I 100% believe it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
In this short video, colour represents distance
www.youtube.com...
and.. a new map www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I would define the veil as a descriptor of the separation between this dimension and the higher dimensions which are frequently considered higher spiritual realms.

Yes, in simplified terms in the veil is thinning. And there are many who are experiencing it dissolving at an exponential rate. This is playing out in many arenas, including many that are of interest here on ATS. Having said that, not everyone will experience it in the same way.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I couldn't give you a heads up or heads down on that one. I would like for the veil to be thinning, but I can't tell you if anything is happening. Best I can tell you is that I feel more restless each and everyday. My dreams have become more vivid as well. Oh, and for all of today, it has felt like there is some type of bracelet on my right wrist; however, no such physical item is to be seen.

Anyways, if the veil is thinning, it's thinning without my conscious knowledge. We'll just have to wait and see, OP...we'll just have to wait and see.

okay, don't take me as sounding super crazy, but does any of this sound familiar?
I wear hand made bracelets, with hand made beads, quartz, amethyst, jade, turtle agate, topaz so on and so on, different kinds for different things. I make them myself. Anyways, I've been having a dream about a certain individual pretty much every other night sometimes every night. I gave this person one of my bracelets in my dream. Today, that real bracelet broke and every single bead scattered all over the place. sounds odd but just wanted to say...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

And when is this equinox supposed to happend?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by TsukiLunar

The veil is a methaphor used to describe the transition between old earth to the new earth. Some say 3rd dimension to the 4th dimension. It is like a curtain that is becoming transparent and you get glimpses of information or signs and other indicators of what is beyond the curtain.

Wouldn't it be the transition between the 4th and 5th dimension, seeing as the 4th dimension is time?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by TsukiLunar

The veil is a methaphor used to describe the transition between old earth to the new earth. Some say 3rd dimension to the 4th dimension. It is like a curtain that is becoming transparent and you get glimpses of information or signs and other indicators of what is beyond the curtain.

Like the one the smurfs use to hide from gargamel?
Or did i misunderstand you?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
My view is that the veil can refer to a variety of changes that are taking place around the planet - both to Sentient beings and to the Earth herself.

As the global community keeps asking more questions - more information is shared. Sharing information has a transformational effect and the most beautiful aspect is that knowledge grows. When knowledge grows it means we are engaged in learning. Perhaps the truth is what is moving to the surface. Lies and deception that have been lying buried are stirring - as people are stirring.

It is hard to find a human being on this planet that does not have a question or an opinion about why we are living the way we are and why in 2011 we still do not have solutions to age old problems.

I feel we are changing - the Earth and all the living Sentient Beings who live with her.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

My understanding is that the 4th dimension relates to new beginnings and the 5th dimension to healing.
The 6th dimension represents testing. The 7th dimension represents wisdom. The 8th dimension represents knowledge.

My understanding of our current time here on Earth is that we are moving from the 4th dimension - very quickly into the 5th dimension and even more quickly into the 6th dimension after which time as we know it will alter and we will move into the 7th & 8th dimensions.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

1st dimension = length.

2nd dimension = width.

3rd dimension = depth.

This makes up the cartesian plane and 3D reality.

The 4th dimension = space/time.

This is the mathematical reduction anyway.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
I've got friends who say that the veil between this world and the next is thinning, and that it's going at a feverish pace.

As in, they claim that it's happening a little more on a daily basis these days. What do you make of it? With all the weird stuff happening these days and people seemingly going insane left and right, I'm starting to wonder.
edit on 11-9-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

The veil is lifting slowly. As it rises we see our obsession with matter and time falling away leaving us more open to our spiritual formless side.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Final channelings: The Value of the 3D Veil

For those walking the ascension path, being able to remember all of our memories of other lives and places has long been considered one of the major rewards. As we doggedly move forward year and year, clearing our emotional issues, we hold fast to the hope that one day we will have access to every memory and the Akashic Records, the repository of our multidimensional memories, will become an open book that we can access at our leisure. But until that time the 3D veil, known to many of us as the veil of forgetfulness, the one that blocks us from our ancient memories, continues to thwart our efforts making it very difficult to remember our past and future lives on other dimensions.

Due to the powerful effectiveness of this veil, we remain locked in our one-dimensional prison and one-dimensional life. For the majority of people on this planet, that is okay. They have been taught that this life is all there is, but for the rest of us who seek to know more of who we are, believing that there is life beyond our planet and lives that we have lived beyond our current life, the ache to remember can seem almost unbearable at times. We know in our hearts that accessing those other lifetimes is a key to becoming multidimensional—all that stands in our way, we say, is that darn 3D veil!

Before I go any further, allow me to explain what I mean by having a multidimensional consciousness. With a multidimensional consciousness, we can live on earth (3D) experiencing all the good things that 3D has to offer. In addition we would be able to feel all of our emotions including those of our other multidimensional selves. This means we would have all the feeling receptors in our physical/emotional bodies fully functioning and we would be able to move our emotions in, through and out of our physical bodies, transmuting the lower chakra emotions into compassion when appropriate. We would no longer be stuffing our emotions and/or using food, exercise, work, drugs or alcohol to medicate them. We would fully value all of our emotions including those we have been taught are unacceptable.

As I have written many times before, I walk that path of ascension right along with the rest of you. And I, too, have raised my fist towards the heavens in frustration saying, “I want to remember! I want to know all about my past lives, my origins and the family that I left behind when I decided to come to earth in service.” When I began the ascension path, I could not wait to remember. I jumped into emotional clearing with the enthusiasm of an innocent because I was told that that was how I was going to be able to access my memories. I wanted to remember so badly that I was willing to do almost anything.

Now, after several years in the process, I understand a lot more than I did back then. One of the things I understand is that there is a value to the 3D veil, the one that we rail against and feel was imposed on us against our will. Now, I know that some of you don’t see it that way and you do feel that you willingly accepted the veil in order to incarnate on earth, but many do not. Regardless of whether you feel you chose it or not, there is a real value in this veil, one I wish to explain. My reason for sharing this explanation with you is to help ease the pain of the ascension path just a bit more. As we learn the value of the things we resist or negatively judge, we relieve ourselves of the pain that our judgment and resistance creates. In my opinion, the ascension path is challenging enough without adding the pain of judgment to any part of the process.

So why do we feel the 3D veil has no value? Why was it created as part of the earth experience? What purpose does it serve in our spiritual growth and ascension? And how could it possibly have any value? Let’s take a look.

It is my understanding that from a universal perspective, the earth is a grand experiment of polarity integration. This means that earth is a planet where all aspects of Light and Dark can be experienced and where all levels of free will can be exercised. And of course, the goal is to integrate the Light and Dark on all levels through the exercise of total free will. Within the realm of free will is the right to experience as much or as few of our emotions as we choose.

It is through our emotions that we access our memories. When counseling with clients trying to access their memories, I explain that our memories are stored in our long-term memory like file folders in a file cabinet. Each folder is labeled with the name of an emotion. Each memory is filed based on its emotional content. For example, a memory that involved a lot of anger would be filed in the folder labeled “anger.” A memory that consisted mostly of love, like the memory of a day at the park with your lover would be stored in the folder labeled “happy love.”

Continuing..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Each memory would be stored in multiple folders based on which emotions were involved in the experience. This means that in order to access all of your memories, you must be able to feel all of your emotions. If you suppress some of your emotions, you will find it very difficult and after a while, impossible to access the memories associated with those emotions.

This is why people begin to have memory problems as they get older. They have suppressed so many of their emotions for so long they can no longer access the corresponding memories. This can become so severe that whole portions of their lives are blanked out. It is not that the memories are not there, it is that they can no longer retrieve them from long-term memory.

The earth systems of this polarity integration experiment are designed to be functionally dysfunctional. In other words they are to function in a dysfunctional way. Why? The goal of all universal experiments is spiritual evolution and to grow we must have something to grow out of and something to grow into. How could we acquire soul growth if all our systems were perfectly balanced? How can we learn compassion, acceptance and kindness if everything is already balanced, compassionate, kind and accepting? You see, there must be systems that are based on the opposite of these qualities so that we can learn to balance the unbalanced, make functional the dysfunctional. At least that is how I understand it.

What does this all have to do with our not finding a value in the 3D veil? We say that we want to remember all of our memories and we blame the veil for not being able to do so. We believe that if there were no veil we would have access to all of our memories…and we would. But if we as a society and race have trouble now handling the full gamut of our emotions and their associated memories, how can we possibly expect to be able to handle the emotions and memories from all of our other lives? If we acknowledge the fact that our world is rampant with addictions of all kinds, designed to help us repress the emotions we are told are not appropriate to express, how can we hope to handle the emotions we will feel when we access the memories of our other lives? We are talking about emotions a thousand times more powerful and intense than the small amount we experience now. Just as we only access one lifetime of memories now, we only access one lifetime of anger, shame, guilt, joy, sorrow and pain.

Can you imagine what it would be like to access a thousand lifetimes of these emotions….or a million lifetimes all at the same time? Without the 3D veil, we would be exposed to all the emotions and all the memories of all our lives in other dimensions. Can you imagine the impact that would have on our already overtaxed nervous systems? What kind of life would we live then? Would we all become alcoholics, food addicts or drug addicts? Would we become a society enslaved by our addictions…and aren’t we that already? How much more severe would it be? I shudder to think!

I believe that without the 3D veil we would be more addicted and medicated than we already are. In my opinion the 3D veil is a blessing in disguise. Because of the 3D veil, I have the opportunity to shield myself from the larger extent of my memories so that I can learn how to handle the ones of this lifetime before I take on those from other lifetimes. I can take baby steps and learn to experience the full range of my emotions in my own timing.

I can learn to speak my truth in steps so that my Inner Child/Ego does not have a panic attack because it fears the consequences of my actions. With the 3D veil in place I can take learning how to “be for me” instead of being for everyone else except me one step at a time so that my Inner Child/Ego can learn to integrate the fear of people calling me selfish when I stop catering to their every need. Without the 3D veil I could not do these things. I would have to eat the proverbial elephant all at once…and that would probably blow me right out of my body or cause me to plunge into the deepest levels of depression in order to be able to survive the pain not to mention the drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, coffee and food addictions I would acquire to be able to handle the rest. Without the 3D veil, I don’t feel that I’d have a prayer’s chance of becoming multidimensional and ascending because I wouldn’t be able to integrate all the emotions in my MD memories at once.

What part does the veil play in our spiritual growth and ability to ascend? In my opinion, it is a valuable tool. As we acquire and practice using tools that enable us to clear our emotional bodies and handle new emotions instead of stuffing and medicating them, we can use the veil to gauge the degree to which we can access and effectively process emotions, moving them from our emotional body into and out of our physical body.

Continuing..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
As we get better at doing this, we can begin accessing more of our current life memories, integrating and balancing the emotions involved. Once we get to the point where we can use higher dimensional tools to integrate any emotion from any of our memories at will, we can move to the next step—integrating the emotions of our other lives.

It is my understanding that the 3D veil can be pierced by any of us. All we have to do is be able to integrate emotions so that we can access the memory files of our other lives. The 3D veil does not keep us from our memories, it does not arbitrarily lock us out of the other dimensions. If this was the case, I don’t believe anyone would be able to access the Akashic Records and we have seen plenty of people who can.

It is my understanding that the 3D veil is simply a tool that allows us to regulate the amount of emotions we feel by limiting our access to our memories until we can handle all of them. In ascension, we work towards gaining access to all of our other lives (multidimensional selves) so that we become multidimensional. To do this we use multidimensional/higher dimensional tools. Once again we use the 3D veil to regulate that access to our other lives so that we are able to become multidimensional a step at a time. As I mentioned earlier, becoming multidimensional involves accessing the memories of these other lives in other and parallel dimensions, clearing and integrating the emotions involved. We cannot do this all at once…our nervous systems couldn’t handle it. With the veil we can regulate the pace.

In closing, after many years on the ascension path I now understand the value of this veil as a tool for my ascension. I have learned how I can pierce at will and gain access to my Akashic Records as well as those of my clients so I no longer fear it. And I am so thankful that we souls incarnate here on earth added this tool to our earth experience because without the regulatory abilities inherent in this powerful tool, how could we hope to integrate our emotions a step a time and ascend?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Today I was reading something that came across the Internet from a friend of ours. She talked about the concept of what you resist, persists and therefore, how allowing instead of doing is the way out of this current US crisis (the attacks on the US, the call for another war, WWIII and the solutions being discussed to fight terrorism.)

Just the day before, I had taken action to sign one of the many anti war petitions filling my inbox these days. I’m sure you are getting them too. As soon as I hit the submit button, I felt my action, which seemed so right just a moment before, was inappropriate but I couldn’t explain why.

In hindsight I now understand why it felt wrong. It was inappropriate because I was resisting something I did not want to happen. I do not want war so I signed the petition to make my voice heard. Like so many others, my dreams are filled with images of war, enslavement, and chaos.

The night before I signed that petition, I had a dream in which I confronted “Big Daddy Bush” as I called him in the dream, (the father of George W.) in the “Oval Office” and goaded him into shape shifting back to his true (reptilian) form. He was on national TV giving some speech and at that point in the speech, he was supposed to cry. I was standing just out of camera range and said, “Hey George, you’re not sad, you’re elated. What a big phony you are. Show ‘em what you really think ‘cause I know you can’t feel.” Then I laughed...I knew his game.

He took his eyes off the camera and looked at me. I saw the look of recognition dawn in his cold dark eyes as he remembered who I was. This seemed to totally enrage him. He eyes turned dark red and his body began to grow bigger and bigger as he went into morph mode. His hands changed to reptilian hands and then the rest of his body followed. He was just about to reach out and rip my face off when the dream ended. I awoke startled and afraid, feeling like I had just barely escaped with my life. Whew! But I had accomplished my goal; I had goaded him into exposing his true identity to the world on national TV.

I wake up disturbed most mornings now after a fitful night of sleep. I also wake up feeling despair as I ponder how close we are to total enslavement. I research and continue to investigate everything. I see, via our media, that several governments including that in the UK are now talking about a mandatory ID card (their next step in their plan to enslave the people of earth and the purpose behind this latest terrorist attack) that everyone must carry as part of the program to combat terrorism. The worst part is that people are buying it hook, line and sinker because of the US Attacks, in the name of national security and this new “war on terrorism” they have instituted. It won’t be long before another terrorist attack occurs, orchestrated by the same people behind the US Attacks (the Global Elite/Illuminati/4D Reptilians).

The next attack will be of greater magnitude and will further terrorize us into accepting their next solution, the “Chip” -- the final step in their plan. If they get us to buy that one, we will be totally enslaved. We will have given up all of our freedoms and become cattle in a pen, imprisoned in a fence we cannot see, feel, our touch—an electromagnetic fence that controls our mind.

I see the agenda so clearly. They don’t pull the wool over my eyes. But so many others don’t see what is happening. As I view our situation from a 3D perspective, I get stuck in the anger and despair. I know there is no way out for us if we use 3D solutions. Reading that article I mentioned earlier, brought me back to clarity.

Terrorism (a form of trauma-based mind control) is the tool that will be used to bring forth this final stage in our planetary drama of polarity integration, a drama that is also universal. It is a group of 4D Reptilians trying to enslave the Humans and take over their world—an eons old drama that has been played out on so many worlds in so many dimensions.

Most of you who read this article are aware that we have entered a new phase in this planetary drama. The old rules do not apply, nor the old solutions. This new level of the “game” must be played with a different set of rules because this is a new kind of war--it is a war for control of our minds and our souls. Therefore we must respond in a way that keeps this from happening. I believe that our response and the tools we use in our response must be multi-dimensional. I believe that tool is compassion. It is the only tool that will work at a level high enough to not only free our minds and souls from the level of imprisonment we are already in, but also end the war and the planetary drama/game of polarity integration.

Continuing..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Why compassion you may ask? Compassion is the state of non-doing. This means not resisting what is happening, not fueling or energizing it with our thoughts and feelings so that eventually it runs out of steam and disappears. All these efforts to stop the war, to stop the mandatory card, are putting energy into the schemes for those very things. I get it now. We are fueling the war and the card and the chip with the energy we expend on trying to stop them! Oh my goodness!

When we have compassion, we can observe the situation, feel the fear, pain and anger of it all, but not respond in that manner. Instead, we respond by feeling and seeing the value of it all and by feeling gratitude for all the souls playing their respective roles on both sides. We feel gratitude because we know that there is pain in all these roles.

So we feel gratitude because we remember that as Souls and creator gods/goddesses, we are playing out a drama that we have all had a hand in creating for the benefit of our collective soul growth. We remember that soul growth is the real reason we are all acting out this drama on earth.

When we have compassion, we don’t feel the need to sign petitions, instead we feel the need to stay centered, stay out of the drama, not buying into the fear, with our eyes and hearts focused on the real goal.

So in this case non-doing means that we don’t react with similar energies to the drama. Instead, we respond with a different set of energies to fuel a different and higher thought form—the reality we wish to create. The reality we wish to create is a world that is free where all races and species can live together in harmony with a balance of unity and individuality.

In closing, when we use compassion we are still doing something; we are using the highest tool in the universe and the only tool that can end this drama because it can dissolve the drama at its core. We remain in a state of non-doing with the 3D drama while at the same time in a state of doing at a higher level, fueling the reality with our compassionate energy to create the world we so desire. This is playing the “game” and the multi-dimensional level. Now I remember.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Well, first we should determine the existence of the other world, right?

I do not see any "veil" getting thinner. What on earth is pointing in that direction?

Sure there are wars and hunger and quakes, which the end-times or the "veil" people like to point out. But there were ALWAYS wars, hunger and quakes in human history.

In fact, the world is now better off than it ever were! Including Africa and all the wars. Do you not think that the world as a whole is better off now than it was for example 1995?

For those reasons, I do not see the veil theory as valid.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
WELL its 2013 & the veil is stil 2 ply thick sooo i guess its not thinning

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join