Is "the veil" thinning?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I've got friends who say that the veil between this world and the next is thinning, and that it's going at a feverish pace.

As in, they claim that it's happening a little more on a daily basis these days. What do you make of it? With all the weird stuff happening these days and people seemingly going insane left and right, I'm starting to wonder.
edit on 11-9-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I couldn't give you a heads up or heads down on that one. I would like for the veil to be thinning, but I can't tell you if anything is happening. Best I can tell you is that I feel more restless each and everyday. My dreams have become more vivid as well. Oh, and for all of today, it has felt like there is some type of bracelet on my right wrist; however, no such physical item is to be seen.

Anyways, if the veil is thinning, it's thinning without my conscious knowledge. We'll just have to wait and see, OP...we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It is right now, Mabon is upon us.

It's to be expected.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Can someone elaborate on what 'The Veil' is?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

As in, they claim that it's happening a little more on a daily basis these days. What do you make of it? With all the weird stuff happening these days and people seemingly going insane left and right, I'm starting to wonder.

What weird stuff are you referring to?

Who is "seemingly going insane left and right" ?

Who are "they"? and what are their credentials?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Your post has left me with more questions than answers. Mainly, I have no idea what you are talking about, if you are trying to help people or what your point is. Would you care to elaborate?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I think your friends have been reading too many Sword of Truth books. The Boxes of Orden are safe and sound. Panis Rahl hasn't put them into play. Not till the equinox. The veil is fine.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Seriously, answer my question. What is The Veil?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Seriously, answer my question. What is The Veil?

I'm gonna guess they are talking about the spirit world or something similar to that where entities live, the place you go to when you dream and have an OBE, or the place people go to when they die, or maybe the place where aliens, ghosts and lifeforms live.

So my guess is that when they say the veil is thinning they mean that this dimension and dimension we cannot see will combine, we will start to see the other world more and see things we don't normally see, and we will be able to do similar things to what we can do in our dreams, like fly etc.

Well that's my pretty detailed guess at this very vague thread.
edit on 11-9-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

link   
WHAT IS THE ****** VEEEEEEEIIIIIL!? AAAAAAAARGHHHH!

link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

its a very mysterious and powerful device, and its mystery is only exceeded by its power.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The veil is a methaphor used to describe the transition between old earth to the new earth. Some say 3rd dimension to the 4th dimension. It is like a curtain that is becoming transparent and you get glimpses of information or signs and other indicators of what is beyond the curtain.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

The veil is a methaphor used to describe the transition between old earth to the new earth. Some say 3rd dimension to the 4th dimension. It is like a curtain that is becoming transparent and you get glimpses of information or signs and other indicators of what is beyond the curtain.

That makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

www.angelfire.com...

Ed. The Mental Plane is also known generally as Heaven, the Celestial Plane, the Creative Sphere, and the Devachan.
The First Subplane is known as the First Heaven, Fourth Plane, Eidos, and the Plane of Color.

General References to the Mental Plane
When spiritual realisation dawns they are dead to the astral world and they begin to live in the world of spirit. (1) (Silver Birch, SBA, 57.)

(1) I.e., the Mental Plane.
The astral body is left in a state similar to sleep and the mental body is the [vehicle] used to enter the mental plane. (1) This same principle applies for all of the successively higher planes. (A.D. Mattson, WOB, 45.)

(1) When one visits the Mental Plane from the Astral Plane.
I have taken a number of trips out into the mental plane and it is most interesting. You get there before you know it whereas in the astral plane you are conscious of your going. / This is due to the difference in the rate of vibration of the two planes.

For example, if you can send a thought around the world in no time at all, this can be compared to the mental plane. If you send a picture around the world, it takes longer than the thought – and this can be compared to the astral plane. In the astral body, you are slower when you are moving because you are moving through denser atmosphere – denser vibrations but not as dense as the physical world. (A.D. Mattson, WOB, 42-3.)

The third and fourth spheres (1) are bright and beautiful, more like a glorified earth with their exquisite foliage and flowers and beautiful scenery. There are many intermediate planes in each sphere and these are more or less observed through the mentality and spiritual unfoldment of those who live there. Really it is an extension of a similar faculty on earth, where a beautiful scene will produce exaltation in one individual while another regarding it is quite unmoved.

Many of the higher spheres and interior states have originated by the combined thoughts of Exalted Beings from Higher Worlds and none are permitted to enter them until they have been purified and are advanced in Spiritual perception. But those who by Prayer, Faith, and especially Love, have their feet firmly planted on the right road while still on earth, rise rapidly from sphere to sphere. (John Heslop, FMABL, 9.)

(1) There is no way to know for certain what the “third and fourth spheres” are as John Heslop uses the terms. However, from the fact that he says that “none are permitted to enter them until they have been purified,” it would seem probable that they are spheres of the Mental Plane; most likely the Mental Plane proper as distinct from the upper regions of the Mental Plane, which are often distinguished from the latter by being called the “Causal Plane.”
The increasing beauty and radiance of the Higher Spheres can hardly be described in words. Every faculty and bent of mind receives its fulfillment here. Thus, there is the artistic sphere, (1) where the aspirations of your finest artists, poets and musicians are realized. (John Heslop, FMABL, 9-10.)

(1) I.e., the Mental Sphere.
Sphere Five (1) is a difficult one to pass: “It is a critical sphere where attunement has to be made in a man’s various traits (2) and all unharmony done away.” (3) It is also the parting of the ways, where is chosen the future part of the spirit. “It is a kind of sorting-room, as one should say, wherein are the inhabitants, in the course of their sojourn there, classified into their proper groups, (4) and proceed onwards in that special branch of service for which they most properly are fitted.” (5) (Lord Dowding, at times citing Arnel, in G. Vale Owen, LBV3, in MM, 59.)

(1) Arnel’s description appears to be of the first subplane of the Mental Plane or “First Heaven.”
(2) This could be a reference to the Judgement.
(3) All unharmony is done away with prior to the Second Death.
(4) These are the Soul Groups.
(5) Once having passed through the Judgment and Second Death, spirits are then free to choose the special branch of service to which they consider themselves most properly fitted.
Sphere Five … is a sphere where some, nay many, stay long. It is a critical sphere where attunement has to be made in a man's various traits and all unharmony done away. A difficult sphere for many to pass, and where many delays are constant to be found. It is therefore that we raised the Temple, for the need was great. It is still new, and we have yet to find how it will serve, and doubtless, as experiment continues, modifications in detail will be made.

from ~ The Mental Plane - The First Heaven

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
yes it is

you only need look around you. a big indicator for me is the increasing rate of synchronicity (noticable by 2x or 3x or more)

When it synchronicity happens it either goes one way or the other depending on how you guide it, I believe that more people are using this kind of sense by instinct rather than by practice and understanding. Not good by any means, its like learning how to handle a new kind of responsibility.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It just because you cannot see through it. It is there and the veil is a methaphor, so that you can try to understand it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Now is the time to send your fondest wishes out to the Universe! Everything I have wished and prayed for has materialized with astounding quickness!!!
I don't dare ask for a lot, for fear of greedyness.
Try it. Now is the time.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Sure, what ever you say.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i think what happens nowadays is, -and you might experience this as 'more and more happening' -, that modern media like the internet, TV and radio, bring in such a flood of information from every corner of the earth, that it might look like the world starts tumbling.

In my opinion all what you hear, all whats going on in these days, is more or less the same compared to earlier years, except that you get informed about, which wasn't the case like 10 or 20 years ago.

I think some people do not realize this, and start freaking out, pulling explanations from the shelf which are more or less laughable.

Can you really see a sort of 'veil' breaking in ?
i'm sorry, but in my believe there is no such 'veil'.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Stuck in a moment

((u know ..timeloop))

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join