It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted B.C. boy returned home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It was changed,I just clicked on it again and what you quoted is there. It wasn't when I first read the story. my apologies sir

edit on 11-9-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

If the story was intended to make Americans happy, it might have happened in the US and not Canada.
edit on 12-9-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: rob zombie?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaEmeritus

Actually, the story is now creeping out people in the town, according to the former mayor speaking in an interview this morning. If the kidnapper broke in to kidnap and then broke in again to return the boy, that is too weird.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by aboutface

Definitely Aliens.
They are not greedy enough to demand money else kill the victim, like humans.
They just return them when they are done. Usually unharmed.

How do they gain access if doors are locked? And if they got in through a windo or something, wouldn't something be broken or disturbed? Of course we don't know any of the details here except that there's a photo of the police outside dusting for prints around a door.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Funny you guys are the only ones that seem to think this odd like myself, when I first saw the father speaking on tv it was weird that he seemed so complacent about it and kept repeating that " I am sure he will be brought home" also that he wants to thank the person for returning his son is a little creepy. I too am glad the little guy is home safe, can't help feeling the parents have something to do with this, it is very strange and almost unheard of in most kidnapping cases that the parents vacate the house. I would never leave!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus

If the story was intended to make Americans happy, it might have happened in the US and not Canada.

Maybe it's to help bridge and bring on the North American Union

See? I find a conspiracy in a conspiracy when there wasn't even a conspiracy to begin with.
Wait.......what?

But let's just wait and see if Mexico has some 'Americanized' news this week. And if so then, don't forgot where you heard it first

That's right, Human_Alien....is always here to help spread the conspiracies first and foremost!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by PapaEmeritus

Actually, the story is now creeping out people in the town, according to the former mayor speaking in an interview this morning. If the kidnapper broke in to kidnap and then broke in again to return the boy, that is too weird.

Now how come when I said that yesterday, I took heat?

Man, so unfair. You give a guy a computer/forum and his word is nothing.
You give a guy a newspaper/audience and it's a story!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alphacenturi

My very first impression of the father was that he is some kind of missionary who was/is quite active in the community. His failure to avoid hinting at the abduction scenario and then saying he was confident that the child would be returned made me wonder if he didn't know the suspected abductor.It was just an instinctive notion.

The police message that they know Randall has a story to tell makes me ask how they would know. I wonder if this Randall ever attended some community drop-in program or something where the father might be involved. Pure speculation on my part though.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

That's because what you posted wasn't in the story...mysteriously changed.After checking the link again last night i'd have to agree that the story isn't adding up at alll.Definatley something odd about it

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

That's because what you posted wasn't in the story...mysteriously changed.After checking the link again last night i'd have to agree that the story isn't adding up at alll.Definatley something odd about it

Yes. weird how the story changed. I think the entire newspaper was different.

But the story absolutely positively doesn't add up. The boy was known to 'sleep walk' (which in itself doesn't sound natural) and then POOF....he magically reappears on his couch?! First the abductor gets away with stealing the child then he avoids detection on the return trip as well?

Yeah, okie dokie.

Everyone's "WTF-meter" should've spiked at least 3 decimals. I was just the first one to mention it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus

Happy? Is that what you think the mere mention of 9-11 does? Makes people happy?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But for your edification, the Globalists are international. The events and ramifications of Sept 11th will have (and are having) a global effect!
The Bush administration didn't intend to bogart this 'holiday'. It's for one and all!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Update

Read story here There are also two related videos under the article.

Several police dogs have been hard at work tracking scents, and one of them apparently paid off. Randall was finally caught in a gravel pit where he had run to escape the police who closed in on him. Moments before Paul Hebert came down hard on the justice system who, he said, let everyone down, from Randall to all the citizens. And in particular, he said their lack of acting reponsibly towards getting Randall the help he needed led directly to the ordeal his family suffered this week. Randall will appear in court tomorrow. So far, there have been only two charges laid against him, for breach of parole.

Then we might learn more, but for the moment, the story appears to be winding down. People will be locking their doors tonight and trying to catch up on some sleep.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The person accused of this kidnapping is reported to have intellectual and psychiatric problems. Our society has been unable to help him with those problems so far, so now what?

If he is found guilty of kidnapping; even tho the boy is back home, seemingly unharmed, what punishment will they come up with this time to really make a difference?

Society will surely fail him again. The people of that town will feel ... what? Relief? Revenge?

Until we learn to actually do something about the underlying problem revenge and temporary relief is all we will get, because there will always be a next time.

I am happy that this boy is back home safe, sound and hopefully unharmed. I am sure that the community will make 0 real progress tho in working with people like the accused.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
A friend told me about this story.

Sounds like a false flag to get a perceived problem out of the community if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join